The Cum Sucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and said, "Since this is the last collection I thought you might like to watch the whole procedure. Several men have told me they enjoyed coming standing up." He nodded to her and resumed slow teasing of just the head of his hard dick. He moved forward until his legs touched her knees. He wanted her to lean forward and suck him off. He sent her that message as their eyes met but she didn't get it. Instead she tore open the foil container and extracted the alcohol soaked towellet. He obediently held his erection still while she swabbed the burgeoning head of his cock. Then she squeezed a dollop of lubricant onto a gauze pad that she handled carefully, touching only one side after she liberated it from its sterile wrapping. Holding the collector tube between her thumb and forefinger just behind the stop, she swiped the gauze pad along the last 12 centimeters of the tube, coating it with lubricant. Wanting to please her and not let his erection fade too far, he began stroking himself again. She grunted her disapproval and closed her eyes for a moment. "It's okay, we're alright," she said as she opened another alcohol towellet package. "Hold it still for me," she directed as she held the lubricated clear tube in one hand and used her other hand to again swab coolness all across the head of his distended dick.

With practiced deftness, she moved the end of the tube to the tip of his penis, wiggled it slightly and made the end disappear into him. He watched and felt that last insertion, aiding and abetting her by holding his penis still until she wiggled it from side to side having opened the valve two full turns. She still held the petcock against the palm of her hand by her little finger when he stroked himself over the edge into orgasm; his hips thrust forward bucking and fucking his oily right hand. His eyes were locked onto hers and he knew what she had said about bonding and believing he was in love with her were true.

It was a fascinating sight ... the tube protruding from the end of his penis. As usual he could feel the firmness of the tube on the underside of his erection with his fingers and certainly his penis knew the now familiar sensation of being invaded. He continued stroking even after he began to come. At about the third spasm he saw his cum advancing into the tube, leaping forward an inch or so at a time. He expelled an involuntary roar from his throat. After perhaps two minutes she slowly, ever so slowly, more slowly than she had ever done before, eased the tube out of him. 'Go put something on," she whispered.

When he returned to the dining room Karen got into her purse, found her, wallet, extracted a dollar bill and handed it to him. Her eyes seemed to be jerking from one object to another around the room. She seemed frazzled and dazed. "Are you okay," he asked.

"Sorta, I'm wet again' she wailed, blinking her eyes several times.

"Now that our contractual arrangement is complete there's something I'd like to ask you," he said.

"What's that," she asked weakly.

"Would you like to come over on Saturday night?" he asked. "You know...soft music, wine, candlelight."

She cocked her head to one side, smiled and said, "I'd like that. I bring the wine and the condoms."

12