The Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhinotoons
rhinotoons
264 Followers

The next three came up, huddled together, and then began stripping off their clothes. The hooting and hollering were almost deafening from the rest of the girls as they began lathering Raymond’s cock with baby oil. One of the women grabbed the end of his cock firmly while another straddled the mid-section. Once over top of him she lowered her pussy until she had his shaft riding up between her legs into her pussy crevice. Then she began sliding back and forth on his shaft, getting herself off by rubbing her clit against his thick pole. “Mmmmmm....” She moaned, her eyes closed and lips parted. The three took turns rubbing themselves to orgasm. Kristia watched closely and saw Raymond begin to gasp, “almost there... yeah, keep going, I’m gonna cum...” WHACK! She thumped his balls hard. Raymond groaned, “arrrrrrrgh!”

“You don’t cum until I tell you to cum,” she hissed, “understand Ray?” He continued groaning while nodding his head up and down. The barrage of ladies fondling, licking, sucking, and rubbing their pussies and tits on him continued for another hour. Every ten-minutes or so, Kristia would smack his balls when she thought he might be getting close to cumming. After awhile they turned a soft blue color and Raymond let out one continuous moan.

“Okay ladies... that’s enough. Now it’s time for the grand finale’,” she announced. “Who would like to see this big cock cum?” Cheers went up from the group and Kristia encouraged them all to gather around. “I’ll need three volunteers again,” she said. Erika, as the host, was given first preference and then a brunette with straight long hair and big tits, along with a cute redhead with flashy green eyes made up the trio. All three were naked and Raymond longed to fuck any of them if he could, but he knew it was no use, he was too big. Kristia told everyone that since Raymond was too big to fuck anyone they would jerk him off. His shaft was big enough that two of them could use two hands each. When one of them got tired the third gal could relieve her for a time. Erika and the redhead started first, each getting a good grip on his shaft and in unison began pumping together. “One...two...three...one...two...three...” they chanted so they could move together. Raymond’s heavy balls jerked up and down painfully. His opportunity to cum had been stopped so many times in the past hour that it hurt to begin the process again.

Erika began to really get into it, “you’re so fucking big,” she cried out, “I want to see you cum all over my guests!” The three women began pulling harder and harder while the screams from the crowd grew louder in anticipation of his orgasm. Sweat poured down Raymond’s face and he grimaced in pain as his heavy balls rose up and slapped down against his thighs with each up and down movement.

“Uhhhh.... I can’t hold back anymore,” Raymond cried out, “I’m gonna cum!” Erika’s eyes grew wide as she continued rhythmically jerking his cock. She felt his sperm race past the vein she had her fingers over and pointed his cock towards the audience. “Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!” Raymond yelled as cum began shooting out of his cock like an opened fire hydrant. Erika squealed in delight as the shocked women screamed and tried to get out of the way. Moving from right to left she hosed her guests down from head to toe. His cock kept jerking and spraying for a full minute and then went limp in their hands. The last thing Raymond heard before passing out were cheers and clapping.

* * * * Raymond awoke, still naked, but lying on a bed. It was dark in the room, but he could still see. Clearing his head he rose up on his elbows and looked down between his legs to see if he had been dreaming or if the nightmare was real. His balls were so large he couldn’t put his legs together and his cock, though limp, was tied in a knot like a pretzel. ‘Someone’s idea of a joke,’ Raymond thought as he reached down and undid his cock. Dropping it to the bed it did in fact run down between his knees and looked like a third leg.

“What the hell am I gonna do?” me muttered to himself, “I’ll never be able to fuck anyone again!”

“Raymond,” he heard someone whisper.

“Who is it?” he asked.

“It’s me,” Kristia said, stepping out of the shadows.

“Kristia, what happened?” Raymond asked.

“You passed out after one hellavu orgasm. I’ve never seen anything like it.”

“What am I gonna do?” Raymond repeated to her, “I’m to big to fuck anyone now.” Raymond was almost on the verge of tears.

“Ohh, don’t look at it that way Ray. You’ve got the biggest dick on the planet. I’ll make sure you get off,” she smiled, “you just need to do EXACTLY as I say.” She moved closer to him and wrapped her hands around his limp cock. Slowly she began running her hand up and down the length of his shaft. “We’re going to go places and have a lot of fun with this.”

Somehow Raymond wasn’t comforted by her words. He looked into her face as his cock started getting hard. She smiled, batting her eyes... her eyes, a glimmer of yellow coming from them... like... like... Molech!

“Get away from me!” he cried out, kicking his feet at her and trying to scoot away. Raymond was scared and needed time to clear his head and think.

“There’s no getting away now Raymond. You’re mine and you’ll do whatever I say. She reached up and grabbed one of his oversized balls, squeezing firmly. Pain shot up through his insides as he cringed. “Uhhh.”

“Do we have an understanding Raymond?” she asked, squeezing harder.

“Yes...Yes...” he answered emphatically.

“I’m going to showcase you around the country to women’s groups that enjoy seeing men under control. They’re going to love seeing a cock like yours that is totally whipped. Ha! It is a whip. Your job is going to be a sperm-producer and every time I parade you on stage and humiliate you, you’ll at least have the satisfaction of knowing that I’m going to let you cum.”

“Please... don’t do this to me,” Raymond gasped. “I just want to be ‘normal’ again.”

“Normal? You mean that pathetic 3-inch so called dick you used to have? No, Raymond, you sold your soul for a COCK, a big cock and now it’s payback time!”

Tears started welling up in his eyes. ‘So this is what it means to be thought of as a piece of meat,’ he thought.

“Poor Raymond,” Kristia said, “Let’s toast our new relationship over a cup of hot Java,” she clapped her hands and in walked Erika nude, except for a see-thru apron around her waist, carrying two cups of coffee. Tears rolled down Raymond’s cheeks as his cock began getting hard at the sight of Erika. She brought the cup up to his lips as the sounds of Kristia’s laughter filled the room.

rhinotoons
rhinotoons
264 Followers