The Cursed House of Crow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,925 Followers

"What! You can't? They've been in love since they were kids!" Sally cried out, but Timmy just laughed evilly. Seeing there was no hope there, Sally moved on.

"Tony! Please!" she begged.

"You broke my heart. I'll break yours." Tony said succinctly.

"Don't worry, Sally. Your friends will be well cared for. Dom and Nadine here will be together forever and have lots of beautiful babies together. They truly were made for each other. Timmy will have a very important job. Your mother will be quite panicked with you gone. Timmy here will explain what happened, and give her all the comfort she will ever need until she betrays you too and forgets all about you. And judging by what I've heard, she will need a lot of comfort. Tony here will be my bodyguard. I will give him guidance and purpose, and I will fix him up with someone special. One of my followers. And Alex... I will keep him well cared for. I will give him all the children he needs, and he will be my most fervent supporter. He gave me my freedom, the final ingredient for my escape, and that will not be forgotten. I will give your boyfriend whatever he needs. Anything he's ever wanted, I'll be the one to give it to him." Madeline explained.

"Goodbye Sally." Madeline said. "And remember: Innocence must be protected! Ha Ha!" she added with a lilting laugh. With a nod, she pointed her head at the door, and began walking away, the others following behind her as they headed up the stairs.

"No! You can't do this to me! This can't be happening!" Sally said, trying to stand, but the effects of the potion made her head swim. She couldn't stand up straight. She heard the footsteps above her, but she just couldn't move. Finally, gathering all her focus, she got to her feet and tried to follow the others. She had to get up. She had to fight back. Otherwise, her world was ending. Her boyfriend had been stolen from her. Her best friend's had all betrayed her. Her parent's marriage was on the precipice of destruction. A great evil was about to be unleashed on the world. And she was about to be trapped in this fucking house! Sally had to fight on. She had to fight back.

Madeline approached the front door hopefully. Despite her cool demeanor, her hand was shaking as she reached for the handle. For the first time in over 300 years, she would be leaving this fucking house.

Grabbing the cool handle, she pulled the door open, revealing the cool night air and the full moon in the sky. Madeline stood in the doorframe. This was it. This was the barrier she had never been able to cross. The spell stopped her from being able to cross this entranceway and leave. Part of her wondered if her maneuver had been for naught. The cool night air blew in, making the old witch shiver. She looked around, studied her surroundings a bit, and smiled. Suddenly, she knew the truth.

She was free.

With a sure step, Madeline stepped outside, setting foot outdoors for the first time since her capture. The cool air blew across her, but the sensation was glorious. Her feet hit the ground, crunching the leaves beneath her. The others followed behind her. Madeline turned to face them and smiled.

"Let's go! We have a world to conquer!"

Minutes later, the van was driving away from the Cursed House of Crow. Six people entered, and six people left.

Alex drove the car. He glanced over at the others in the car. Next to him was Madeline, looking forward, never wavering. Alex glanced at his friends. Tony and Timmy were in back, smiling evilly, their eyes glowing red.

In the middle seat was Dom and Nadine. Like their friends, their eyes blazed with red. But they were not sitting tight. Nadine was bent over, fishing Dom's dick from his pants. Dom was fussing with his phone, and as he put it to his ear, Nadine's mouth wrapped around his thickening shaft.

"Hey, Rachel?" Dom said into his phone. "Yeah, it's me. Uh, listen, shut up. I'm breaking up with you." There was a long pause. "Why? Cause you look like a lesbian." Nadine smiled around Dom's cock at this. "And besides, I'm fucking another girl now, and she's way hotter than you, and that's really all that matters, so..."

Dom hung up and allowed himself to fully enjoy the blowjob he was getting.

"We have a lot of work to do." Madeline began. "But first, I need a new wardrobe. Nadine, you must take me shopping. I need to blend in. I'm afraid these clothes are rather plain by today's standards. And besides, I am desperate to try on some of those thongs I've heard so much about."

All the teens laughed at this, and the witch smiled, satisfied her control was absolute. A new world was ahead of her. And Madeline couldn't wait. She had a church to get revenge on. And a world to conquer. She licked her lips in anticipation.

All the teens were so engrossed by Madeline that none of them cared to look back at the house they just left. If any of them bothered to look back, they would have seen a figure in the doorway, unable to cross that barrier and leave the house. They would have seen that figure fall to her knees, sobbing.

And if they opened the windows and listened, they would have heard her screams.

*************

(Epilogue)

Mother Superior Catherine stepped into her office. It was Halloween Night, and the church was throwing a Halloween Bash. For the most part, it gave some of the church goers and some of the nuns an excuse to dress slutty and hook up with guys, and Catherine was totally okay with that. Catherine stepped away when she was told someone was waiting for her in her office.

Catherine stepped in and noticed a woman standing by a window. Catherine realized this woman looked familiar. She had seen her seated at the back of the church these last few weeks. She never spoke to anyone and or said anything. She just sat and watched. But what stood out about her was her looks. She was an older woman, probably in her 40's but she was clearly beautiful and elegant. Also, she dressed like a woman half her age, wearing tight, body hugging clothing and sporting a blatant whale-tail.

But this night, she took advantage of the Halloween theme. She wore a long black dress, like something a witch would wear. It was made of black material, with lacy parts all over, and as the woman turned to face her, Catherine realized the dress was very low-cut, showing off the woman's expansive chest, pouring from her tight dress.

"Can I help you?" Catherine asked.

"It's nice to see you've embraced your corruption." the woman said.

"Excuse me?" Catherine asked.

"Well, just look at yourself." the woman said, indicating the nun's body hugging habit, and the way it showed off her huge tits. And her heavily pregnant belly. "Nuns typically didn't get knocked up back in my day."

"Times have changed." Catherine replied.

"Is this your first?" the woman asked.

"My second." the nun stated.

"And married as well? How is your man?" the woman asked.

"He's wonderful. Still the mayor, hopefully soon something more than that." Catherine replied hesitantly. "And you are?" she asked, eyebrow raised.

"My name is Madeline, but you already knew that." she said. Catherine walked around her desk as the woman took a seat on the other side.

"I'm sorry. Should I know you?" Catherine asked.

"From what I can tell, this whole town knows me." Madeline replied. She dug out a picture from her clothes and held it out to Catherine. Catherine looked at it. It was a famous picture in this city. A picture of that old witch, Madeline Crow, who died hundreds of years ago. Catherine looked back at the woman, only to realize this woman looked exactly like the woman in the picture.

"You're not saying...?" Catherine asked.

"I am." Madeline replied. "Don't act like you don't know me, bitch! This may be a very different church than the one I knew before, but you still have the same secrets. The same corruption. Trust me, I've seen it. I know you still have your secret files out there about the sins and dark magic the church has committed. Crimes committed against people like me."

"I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about..." Catherine said. "But if you are who you say you are, how did you escape?"

"I used some very dark magic to keep myself alive these many years. Until a group of teens entered my home, and I was able to transfer my curse onto a girl who had come there to vindicate me. I feel so sorry for that poor girl, trapped due to the magic the church performed. I take no blame for her current predicament. That is on you. The church." Madeline explained.

"So, why are you here?" Catherine asked.

"I am here to deliver a warning to the church. I know who you are. Despite my imprisonment, I kept my eyes on you. I watched you come in and embrace your corruption. I watched you spread your tendrils to the government, to the handsome, successful mayor, seizing control of the city. And I had to admit, even I was impressed at how brazen you were. Your convent has gotten very large. I've seen your girls all over town, beautiful girls, doing some very naughty things to 'help' the church. I had girls like that once, in service to me, but the church murdered them in cold blood. But I'll get them back. My loyal followers used to do whatever I wanted. They tracked down the reverend who imprisoned me, and they made him pay. Oh, they made him pay. But getting my revenge on him does not absolve the church of its crimes against the innocent. The church has been a corrupt institution for far too long. Unfortunately, my followers could only do so much, and too much time has passed. So sadly, they are all gone now. For years, I was alone in this world. But no longer! I already have gathered followers. And they have been very busy."

Madeline paused, thinking about the group of teens she had acquired, and what they had been up to since her capture of them. Tony had been a loyal bodyguard, as she knew he would be. Madeline was working hard to find her former apprentice's spirit, to bring her back to life, bring her sprit to modern day. And once she was back, she would be Tony's bride. Timmy had taken to her guidance beautifully. Madeline could tell he would be quite talented when under the right leadership. He had already bedded Sally's gorgeous mother, and had flaunted this affair in front of Sally's father, tearing apart their marriage efficiently. Nadine and Dom had spent most of their time in bed, fucking each other's brains out. Nadine had commanded them to breed, and they were more than happy to comply. As was Timmy with Sally's mom. And finally, there was Alex, her most loyal follower. He was there whenever she needed him, doing whatever she asked. That mainly consisted of fucking her brains out and filling her pussy and asshole with cum, and the young man was always happy to do it. She was taking the same advice she had given to Nadine and Dom. She needed to start breeding as soon as possible. They needed to increase their numbers as quickly as they could. She needed Alex to fill her up with cum and give her lots of babies. Lots of babies.

"My followers will be tenfold than what they were before. And then I'll make you pay. Your church is very different, but the corruption remains the same. Like I said, I know who you are. I know what you are capable of. And it won't happen again. This time, this visit, I'm simply giving you a warning. Next time, I won't be so nice." Madeline warned.

"Are you threatening me?" Catherine asked, "Cause if you are, you don't know who you are dealing with."

This made Madeline smile. She stood up and smoothed out her dress, showing off her massive rack.

"Well then, next time we meet will certainly be a surprise for one of us." Madeline said.

"Yeah, I bet." Catherine said. Madeline smiled arrogantly and walked out of the office, shaking her butt at the nun. Catherine paused, making sure she was gone, and picked up the phone. She dialed the numbers quickly, and waited for a reply. As soon as she heard a voice on the other side, she spoke up.

"We have a problem." Catherine said. "The witch is free."

As the nun listened to the voice on the other end, she knew something big was coming.

If Madeline Crow wanted a war, she would get it.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,925 Followers
1...5678910