The Cursed House of Crow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, they both relaxed, collapsing against each other, gathering their strength and clearing their heads. Both moved only slightly as they came back to reality. Sally watched her boyfriend, hoping that now since his balls were empty, he could now understand what he did and remember his love and loyalty for his girlfriend and stop this evil bitch once and for all.

Alex rolled off of Madeline and laid next to her, as both tried to regain their strength. Both were still covered with sweat, but both his chest and Madeline's mountainous peaks were covered with her milk. And Alex's dick, even though drained of cum, was still swollen and semi-hard. But Sally knew there was no way he would be up for more action after what she just saw. It would take a while for him to recover.

"Alex?" Sally called out tentatively, unsure of what he would say. But it was Madeline who responded, rolling off the bed, getting off her feet and walking towards Sally.

"Sally, don't you understand? Your boyfriend and I are lovers now. He gave me his seed, his heart and his soul. He belongs to me now. You gave him to me. You allowed him to cum inside of me. You gave permission. I would have made him cum anyway, but I just wanted to hear you say it. Ha ha! Now, thanks to you, he's mine now." Madeline said.

"Bullshit! Alex can speak for himself. You tricked him. You forced him into this!" Sally cried out. It was then that a pair of hands went around Madeline's waist, clearly Alex's strong, manly hands. For a second, Sally's heart rose, seeing her boyfriend about to fight back against this evil bitch. But then, Alex's big, strong hands reached up and cupped Madeline's massive breasts from behind, squeezing them firmly. Alex's face appeared over Madeline's shoulder, no trace of the sweet, articulate young man Sally loved. He looked like some, arrogant, sex-crazed asshole, some idiot jock who thought only with his dick.

"Alex?" Sally called out tentatively. She watched as her boyfriend's hands squeezed Madeline's large rack, the milk squirting forth from her nipples onto Sally's jeans.

"You ready for round two?" Madeline whispered to her young lover as he nuzzled her lips with his mouth.

"I don't think I can get enough of this body." Alex whispered hotly. He pressed himself against her, his belly against her back, his cock wedged between her ass cheeks.

"Mmmm, I know it, dear." Madeline replied. "But what about your girlfriend? She'll see everything, again."

"If she doesn't care about me, then I don't care about her." Alex whispered again.

"What? Alex! I love you!" Sally cried out.

"It was you who tortured him. Put him through that ordeal!" Madeline began. "Your selfish loyalty caused him pain. Your weak mind underestimated him. Your soft heart broke his, and made him fall for me instead. I have claimed him as my own now, thanks to you. You were complicit in your boyfriend leaving you, and his betrayal of you is what made me cum. His betrayal made him mine, and will allow me to escape."

"Alex!" Sally called out, desperate to see any part of him she recognized.

"We could leave now..." Madeline offered to Alex. "Or, you can fuck my ass in front of your girlfriend and betray her some more? It's up to you."

This set Alex off. He attacked her neck savagely with his mouth, sucking on it, licking her soft skin. Alex dragged her back and forced her onto the bed. She got on all fours, her ass pointed at Sally.

"Alex! Don't do this! We can escape! We can get out of here!" Sally pleaded. Alex glanced back at Sally, a dark glare across his face as he looked at her, followed by an evil smile. Sally didn't recognize him. Madeline had changed him. Transformed him. Corrupted him. Tainted him with her evil ways. He wasn't Sally's anymore. He was Madeline's now.

With a cocky swagger, Alex joined Madeline on the bed. Madeline's ass-cheeks spread naturally in her position, showcasing her tasty looking asshole to the young man. Without hesitation, and as if knowing what how this act worked, he got behind Madeline, used his hands to spread her cheeks, and worshipfully ran his tongue up along Madeline's ass crack.

"No!" Sally called out as she watched her boyfriend's tongue run across this evil woman's asshole. The same tongue that had been in her mouth, on her breasts, against her vagina, was now furiously rimming the asshole of this crazy, evil witch. Alex palmed her ass-cheeks as he soaked this older woman's asshole with his saliva, showing no hesitation in performing this sinful act.

"Oh! That's it! Lick my asshole! Stick your tongue inside! Please!" Madeline begged. Sally watched her boyfriend point his tongue and stab at the older woman's ass, desperate to get his tongue inside of her. "UHH! Harder!" Madeline seethed. "Do it! Force it in! Harder! Harder! Harder! HARDER! HARDER! HARDER! FUCK YES!" Madeline squealed. Sally watched as her boyfriend's tongue broke through, entering this older woman's asshole.

"Suck my ass, boy! Suck it! Suck it hard! DO IT! FUCCCCCKKKKK!" Madeline squealed as the young man closed his lips around her asshole and sucked at her, circling his tongue against her tight asshole, wetting it with his saliva.

Sally couldn't believe what she was seeing. Part of her was wondering if she was the one who had lost it. What she saw didn't make sense. Her boyfriend was sucking the asshole of an insane witch, and he was loving it! He had fucked her once, and was about to fuck her again... up the ass!

This went on and on, Sally's boyfriend's face planted between the firm cheeks of Madeline's ass, sucking and rimming her. Sally was silent. Her words couldn't stop him anymore.

Alex pulled away from Madeline's ass and moved up behind her, slapping his now hard dick against her ass-crack. Alex reached down and moved himself into place, his cock poised against this older woman's asshole.

"Do it!" Madeline spat out. "Fuck me! Fuck my ass!"

Grabbing her hips, Alex pulled her back as he pushed forward, flexing his hips, until finally, the older woman's asshole gave way, allowing his thick shaft to enter. Alex pushed himself forward, forcing more of his cock into Madeline's asshole.

"AHHHH! That's it! Take my ass! Make it yours!" Madeline grunted out. Alex looked down at Madeline's asshole, stretched to the brim around his shaft as he forced more of his meat inside of her. He kept pushing his cock into her, her asshole shockingly accepting every inch of his thick shaft until her asshole was wrapped around the root of his dick and his hips met her ass.

"Fuck my ass, boy! FUCK ME!" Madeline screamed. Alex reached forward and grabbed the witch's long, black hair, pulling her head back as he pulled his hips back. Removing everything but the tip from her asshole, Alex pulled back on Madeline's hair, driving his cock back into her ass.

"That's it!" Madeline screamed out. Alex began pumping in and out, driving his cock into the older woman's welcoming ass. Alex drove himself from knob to root inside of her tight ass, feeling her asshole gripping his shaft, smothering it with pleasure with each stroke.

"Your ass is so fucking tight!" Alex cried out, smacking the older woman's juicy ass-cheek.

"Mmmm, your supposedly loving girlfriend never gave you her ass, did she?" Madeline asked.

"No! Of course not!" Alex grunted out.

"Hmmm, denying you pleasure again. Oh fuck yes!" Madeline cried out smugly.

Sally was silent. This wasn't her boyfriend anymore. He had been twisted and warped by this evil woman, so in her mind, none of his words were really him. But, as she looked around at her friends, all now watching the action avidly, she saw all their eyes shining red. But Alex's eyes were the same crystal blue. Whatever spell her friends were under, Alex wasn't. So deep down, she knew that every decision he made was not from any spell. The only spell he was under was the spell of the older woman's hot body. And this was what made Alex betray her. This made Sally's heart break.

"Fuck her ass, Alex! Fuck it hard!" Nadine cheered on, as she curled up in Dom's arms and watched the action avidly.

Alex kept fucking the witch doggy style, driving his thick meat into her tight asshole. He bent over her and reached down, pawing at her breasts, squeezing at them while driving into her.

"Give it to me! Give me that fat cock! Fuck my ass harder! Spank it again!" Madeline cried. Alex slapped her round ass, causing the flesh to jiggle as he drove his thick prick into her as roughly as he could. Both of them were swaying and moving around as they fucked, the force of this fuck rougher than anything Sally had ever seen. This fuck would be too hard for most women, but not Madeline.

"More! MORE! HARDER!" Madeline begged. Alex was more beast than man, fucking this older woman as hard as he fucking could. His hard dick slid in and out of the older woman's ass, pulsing with pleasure. Her ass was even tighter than her tight cunt, which was the tightest hole he had ever fucked, until now. This was tightness. This was what real sex was. Hard cocks and tiny, tight holes, eager to be stretched. Eager to be fucked as hard as possible.

"AHHH, I'M GETTING CLOSE! MAKE MY ASS CUM! FUCK MY ASS TILL YOU MAKE ME CUM!" Madeline grunted out, her voice hoarse.

"Fuck, your ass is so tight! I fucking love it!" Alex cried out.

"Tell me you love it more than your girlfriend! Tell me you love me more than her! Tell me I have your heart now! Betray your girlfriend one last time! Then you can cum!" Madeline ordered.

"Ughhh, I love it! I love your ass! I love your asshole more than my girlfriend! I love your tits more than I love her! I love every bit of you more than the best part of her! I love you, Madeline! I love you more than I love her!" Alex grunted.

"AHHHH! FUCKKKKK! ALMOST THERE! MAKE ME CUM, LOVER! Fuck my ass and MAKE ME CUMMMM!" Madeline screamed.

Alex was almost over the edge. He drove his thick cock into her. One stroke. Two. Three.

"UGHHHHHH! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! DAMMIT I'M FUCKING CUMMING! AHHHHHH!" Alex screamed out, burying his shaft to the root in the old witch's asshole, just in time as her hole tightened, setting him off, his cock exploding.

"I'm GONNA CUMMMMM! FUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK!" Madeline screamed, pleasure overwhelming her as she felt the young man's cum beginning to fill her ass.

The lovers grunted and flexed and jerked around as they came, losing control of their bodies during this sweet pleasure. Alex drove the older woman into the bed as they both came, waves of pleasure coursing through them as Alex filled her ass with cum.

Sally again had to watch and see the disturbing sight of seeing her boyfriend's ass flex and his balls clench as he filled another woman with cum. She again watched him driving his thick cock into another woman and filling her with cum.

Finally, the two lovers relaxed and Alex's sweaty body slid off of Madeline, falling to her side. He was quite nearly out of energy. Madeline was not. Madeline slid off the bed and got to her feet, her thighs coated with the cum leaking from her cunt, and the rest of her hot body covered with sweat and milk. Madeline faced Sally and walked slowly towards her.

"Followers come forth!" Madeline called out. Tony and Timmy approached, as did Nadine and Dom, hand in hand. Alex was still on the bed, gathering his strength.

"You guys! Wake up! Please! Help Me!" Sally begged, looking at her possessed friends, but they barely acknowledged her. They looked at Madeline adoringly, worshipfully.

"It is time to finish the potion and complete my journey. My escape." Madeline declared. "I am ready for you each to make your donation." Madeline approached Tony and Timmy, who were standing next to each other. She reached forward and grabbed at the hands of both. Palms facing up, Madeline ran a finger across the hands and fingers of both. Finally, with a quick motion, she used her sharp nails to draw a drop of blood from each. She gathered these drops onto her fingernails, dripping them into the gurgling cauldron.

"Blood of the followers, willingly offered." Madeline said to herself. She approached Nadine and Dom and ran her fingers across their foreheads. She gathered their sweat across her fingers and let it drip into the cauldron.

"Sweat of the followers, eagerly exerted." Madeline said. Madeline leaned over the cauldron and let her breasts hang down over it. She reached up and squeezed her breasts, milk squirting again from her massive breasts and into the mixture.

"Milk of the mother, happily given." she said to herself. Madeline turned to face Sally. She walked forward and approached the young girl. Madeline bent over and ran her fingers along Sally's cheek, gathering a tear on her finger. Madeline smiled and turned to go back to the cauldron, shaking her ass at the young girl, showing off its perfect shape and her boyfriend's cum leaking from it.

"Tears of the innocent, uncontrollably sacrificed." Madeline said, letting the tears drop into the cauldron. She then reached down to her crotch and gathered some cum onto her fingers. She reached into her ass-crack and scooped some cum from there as well.

"Seed of the betrayer, forcefully taken." she said. The potion lit up, glowing in orange light, as if letting them all know the potion was complete.

"Ahh, cum, truly the most magical substance a man can provide." Madeline began, licking the remaining cum from her fingers. "One fluid, capable of saying so much. Making life. Cementing love. Breaking hearts. Love. Life. Heartbreak. Betrayal. One fluid, capable of so much, depending on how it's used. It's truly a wondrous thing. And it's quite tasty as well."

Madeline hovered over the cauldron and used a large ladle to stir the mixture, the potion thick and heavy. Madeline used the ladle to scoop some of the potion out and poured it into a goblet. Setting down the ladle, the nude witch approached Sally.

"Sally, I'm gonna need you to drink this." Madeline said.

"Uh Uh. No." Sally said, closing her mouth tightly, shaking her head. Tony approached her and grabbed her head and chin, forcing her mouth open. Madeline took advantage, forcing the contents of the goblet into Sally's mouth, filling her mouth with the gross fluid. It had the consistency of cake batter, but the taste of rotted vegetables. It tasted awful, but the fluid seemed to have a mind of its own, sliding to the back of her throat, eager to be swallowed. Before she could think twice, she consumed the fluid.

Sally felt a wave of nausea hit her as the fluid entered her stomach. She got dizzy and fell from the chair as a wave of heat and sickness went through her body. Her vision was fuzzy and she couldn't think straight. The only thing clear was the evil cackle of victory echoing in her ears.

**********

Sally's head was heavy as she began to regain her bearings, hoping that what had happened was simply a nightmare. Her boyfriend had betrayed her. As had her friends. Her boyfriend fucked another woman, an evil insane woman, and had reveled in it. It couldn't be true. It couldn't be real. As her vision cleared up. She looked up at her friends. All of them were now dressed and cleaned up. Tony, Timmy, Dom and Nadine. Then she saw Madeline, clothed in her colonial clothing again, with her arm around Alex, fully clothed again. He looked like he normally did, but there was a certain arrogance across this face to let her know that this nightmare was reality. Sally leaned up against the wall, sitting against it as the older woman approached. Madeline kneeled in front of the 18-year-old. Sally looked at this woman, terrified at the damage she had wrought.

"I thank you for coming here, Sally." Madeline said. "With your help, I am now free. I can leave this house for good. Thanks to you."

"What?" Sally asked, confused.

"It's the house that's the key." Madeline began. "That was the trick they used when they imprisoned me. Instead of simply cursing me, they cursed the house and bound me to it. In a way, it is clever. If they simply cursed me, there are ways to work around that. But to make the curse outside of me was a way to prevent me from breaking it. It took a long time, but I figured it out. And even though they were very clever in their plot, I was more clever. I found a way to escape. The curse lies with the house, and I am not able to break said curse while inside it. But... I can transfer the curse. That is why they blocked this house, prevented anyone from entering it. But you, you ambitious girl, brought you and your friends and your boyfriend here, allowing me to make my escape."

"The world betrayed me. They locked me in here to protect the innocent. Now, I get my revenge. I created a betrayal, and am now protecting the innocent. I recreated what happened to me in a different light. I made your boyfriend betray you for me. Now he is my property and I will take him for my uses. I will take your boyfriend, and your friends, and they will help me get my revenge. I know you cared deeply for them, and they use to feel the same for you. Not anymore. Now, they care for me more. We will leave this place, now that I am uncursed. The world is corrupted. No place for the innocent. I reversed the curse, Sally. Where as before, what kept me here was that I was the person called corrupt, the world was innocent. Now, the corruption has spread, and the only place locked off from that world is here. In you. You are the innocent being protected from the corruption."

"What are you saying?" Sally asked, scared.

"You have inherited my curse, Sally. Meaning, the house holds you now, and you cannot escape. The world is corrupt, and you are innocent, and that separates you from it. You are trapped here, for eternity, unless you figure out how to break your curse."

"WHAT!" Sally cried out.

"I'm afraid so. It was the only way for me to escape. You have now inherited not only my imprisonment, but my immortality. As long as you are here, you will not age. You are frozen as is, much like how I was. I am now mortal again, and I have never felt more alive. And your only way to escape is to recreate the circumstances of your imprisonment. Specifically, your only way out is to steal someone's true love, make them a betrayer, and transfer your curse to them. But don't worry. You have all the tools you need to learn to make the correct spells and potions. You have all the books you will need. But the only question is... do you have the body for it? Do you have what it takes to steal another woman's man? Considering you lost your man to an old lady like me. And looking at those feeble breasts, I think your chances are low." Madeline said with a condescending laugh. "So you'd better get settled here. I think you're in for a long stay."

"Wait! You can't do this! I came here to vindicate you! I came here to help! How could you do this to me!" Sally said, panicking. Madeline smiled arrogantly as she stood up straight. "Alex! Please! Listen to me! Don't leave!" Alex matched Madeline's arrogance, uncaring as he looked down at his girlfriend, unaffected by her panic. He truly was corrupted.

"Nadine! Dom! Please!" she begged. Nadine wasn't paying attention. She was making out with Dom, unaware of what Sally was going through. She pulled her lips away and looked at her best friend.

"I can't wait till Madeline lets me fuck Alex! I always thought he was really tasty looking! Maybe I can get Dom and Alex to double team me!" Nadine said with a laugh.

"Dom?" Sally pled.

"Nadine said once we leave, she'll let me fuck her ass. So... I'm gonna go." he said, his eyes glowing like Nadine's were.

"Tony! Timmy! Help me!" she screamed out.

"Give it up, Sal. Madeline's gonna help me fuck your mom. I can't wait. I'm gonna fuck your mom and take your Daddy's place! I'm gonna seduce your mom, make her take my dick, and destroy your parent's perfect marriage! I can't fucking wait! Thanks for bringing me to Madeline. Thanks for making this happen" Timmy replied, unsympathetic.