The Customer (Dexter's Saga) Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dexter looking up from his kneeling position into the eyes of his first customer as he reluctantly slid his lips from the hard cock. He leaned back on his haunches and asked, "I am at your service Master. How can I please you officer Mike?"

Lifting Dexter up like a rag doll by inserting his strong hands under his armpits he undid the blonds robe and let it fall to the floor. Mike pulled the young body to him and buried his lips on first the right and then the left nipple of the moaning and waning body. Sucking and chewing on the erect hard nipples and seeing the young body going limp he lifted him in his arms and carried him once more to the bed.

"You keep carrying me around like this and you will strain yourself, and then where will your $7000 be." Dexter laughed.

"It will still have been worth it. But don't worry, baby, I am strong as a bull and I fuck like one and I'm just mean enough so that I will not give your boss the opportunity to say that his "Queen" put the mighty cop in the hospital. Hell no! I'm going to eat your ass and fuck the shit out of you and make you my "Cunt Boi". When I'm finished with you.... You will beg me to carry off your nude body on my motorcycle and use you as my rear seat cover!" He said dropping Dexter onto the bed, flipping him on to his belly, and pushing a few of the pillows under his midsection.

"Now that is as nice an ass presentation as you would ever want to see, but it is not ready just yet. It looks too cold right now. I hate cold meat. It needs to be warmed up a lot more."

"Do you think you are the man to warm it up?" Dexter asked. "After all you only have until after breakfast tomorrow morning."

"Oh, I won't need that long baby."

Running his fingers over Dexter's back starting at the base of his neck and working down the spine, his finger tips counting each and every boney bump until they reached the slender waist then spreading them over the hills to the mountain peaks of his ass and then down, down as if on a toboggan they slid into the warm moist valley of his hidden treasure. Those thick strong fingers doing the walking, hiking around those full firm ass cheeks feeling the softness, yet at the same time the firmness, of that creamy skin. His caresses send wave upon wave of electric shocks through Dexter's quivering torso. Into that burning inferno slipped one of the digits of the right hand and then one of the digits of the left hand. Both fingers probing and twisting and pulling and spreading apart Dexter's cheeks slowly until he was able to see the wet interior. He buried his nose into that steaming cauldron and inhaled the sensual manly odor of Dexter's most personal private space. His wet tongue soon followed his probing, grasping digits. In no hurry, slowly, his tongue tip moved like the fangs of a poisonous snake acting like its antenna, seeking, tasting, and probing, into the source of its next meal. Back and forth, up and down, and around the dark interior he worked his dripping tongue, lubricating and getting the passage ready for the next invader. The tongue exerting gentle pressure and leaving a coating of saliva, preparing and giving a hint of what was soon to come.

Withdrawing his hot tongue from the love channel, he continued lapping up and down the deep valley and then over and around Dexter's balls. His mouth, lips and tongue then explored the low hanging balls and sucked on then one at a time. Although he tried, even the mouth of this big-mouthed cop was too small to devour them both at the same time. So he settled for taking little nips with his teeth and then he moved on to the super sensitive area between the balls and the ass. He used his tongue to lap around and into that wonderful area that drives most men wild with lust. After a while he moved his mouth a short distance away and just blew his hot breath there. By this time poor Dexter was almost comatose and sexually drugged. He could not have been more primed if he had been drugged with 5 bottles of poppers. He was breathing heavily, moaning deeply, shaking his head back and forth and pounding the sheets with his fists....

"Fuck me, damn it, plow me deep. Fuck me hard. I want that big cut cop dick in me. Please, please! I can't take much more of this!" He screamed over and over with each new assault that was made on his boy pussy.

Laughing, the cop taunted him, "NO not yet! You are not screaming enough YET! This is only the preface, the foreword, and the preliminary. The main event is about to begin."

To be continued...

12