All Comments on 'The Dance'

by yr_sissy_toy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Super hot

Awesome story. Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hot stuff

I came twice already reading this. I'm always dressing up in womens clothes in private, and I fantasize about a big strong guy like this using me with his cock. Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very hot!!

Turned me on like crazy. I have a standing invitation from a sleazy looking, young, little nerd punk who has sold me various vinyl outfits, tight skirts, net stockings, panties from his porn store. I'm tempted by the bastard. Have fantasies about parading for him in tight miniskirt with swaying hips. The little runt knows I'm turned on by all his crude comments.

BadMarieBadMariealmost 13 years ago
More

Yes definitely you need to continue this......

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dance with me.

My neighbour,Danny,had been alone for 6 months now,his wife had passed on,young.Danny is 56,i would try and see him as much as i could.One day i went to his place and he had dance music playing and he said Anne and i would dance to this,i wish she was here.He showed me a video of them dancing,his hand on her back ,tall and then to her bottom,groping,then he turned the video off.I said i will dance with you and he said thanks but its not the same.Have a drink,i will be back.I wear womens clothes at home,been out once but then too scared so i went home,put my black dress on,my panties,wig,sheer pantyhose and high heels.I went back,i,,let myself in,Danny had a drink in his hand,i said im back,he looked shocked,before he could say anything i said lets dance.He stood,the slow tempo,i let him lead,slowly at first then he lowered his hand to my arse,groping me,i felt his cock harden against me.Danny,i lifted his hand,but it went back down,brushing my nyloned leg,my cock tingled.The music stopped,he changed the c.d and then started again,his hand working under my dress on my pantyhosed bottom,tracing my hole,my cock hardening.He stopped,held my arm,into his bedroom,he sat me on the bed,removed his trousers,his cock poking out,hard,long,thin,he grabbed the video,put it back on,Anne and he went to the bedroom after the dance,she got on her knees and he lifted her dress and they went at it.I got up,went to the toilet,looked for some lube,found some and slathered it around my hole where only a dildo had been.I went back,he was watching the video,i knelt,his hands lifted my dress,i pulled the pantyhose and panties down and felt for his cockI held it and pushed back,guiding it to my hole,held my breath and as he moved forward,i pushed back,the head of his cock slipping into me,i groaned but he grabbed my hips and started fucking straight away,he seemed possessed,it wasnt long before i felt him swell in me and my insides felt warm and wet,but he didnt stop,still hard he kept going,ohhh,as i went to touch my hard cock,but he reached under and stroked me 3 times causing my cumm to shoot all over the bed.He just kept fucking,then pulling out,he pushed me onto my back,lifting my legs and sliding easily back into me fucking me hard and fast,my cock leaking cumm until he pulled out and standing between my legs stroked his cock and his cumm shot on my face and dress.He lay down,i got up and left.danny and i dance a lot together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please continue

Your story was so hot it made me cum hard. Please continue. I want to read about what happens next. I want to be the girly cock-sucking slut who pleases any man who puts his cock in my mouth -- or in my ass. Looking forward to reading the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
can't wait for chapter 2

Please continue this story. It's so hot it made me so hard. I came in my hand and ate it all up -- yummy yummy !!!! I can't wait to read about the person or persons who came in at the end of the story. I love being double-teamed and I hope you love it too. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
can't wait for the next chapter

Please continue this story. It was so hot. It is exactly how I feel when I put on my sexy women's clothes. I have sexy nylons, a few pairs of panties, some sexy lacy bras and 2 see through teddies. I love dressing up for my men (I have 3 regulars). I love sucking their cocks and getting fucked by their big dicks. I love starting out with a hot make-out session and I truly enjoy a man holding me tenderly while we french kiss before we make love. Yes -- "make love" -- that's how I truly feel when my men fuck me because I am truly their sissy lover. This story was great -- please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wish there was more to this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous