All Comments on 'The Dancer Ch. 02'

by elia_cdl

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A Cuckster's Tail - Again

Since you are being persistant with the sick self cuckolding of yourself perhaps you could explain why it is the only subject you can find time to write about.

It may be what you need to get it up and jack off to but aside from a few jaded sicko's who need pitiful pathetic male humiliation, the semi-normal people (male and female) find it a low crude absurdity without an arousal factor.

In fact, the emotion stired is pity for the wimp and anger for you to put him through it plus wonderment of why you are so predilected to such a subhuman contorted abnormality?

Why is that? Do you need some help? These perverted dependencies usually escalate for their addictive reasons, so should those around you be concerned at this stage?

Could you write about a subject or theme where there are some positives or semi-normal people in some type of possible reality? Your scores are quite low for someone of your talent - do you think that could be part of the reason?

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Just another story of group sex with no caring.

She has what she wants and the husband is a useless prop.

“I smiled as I looked down at my little husband sucking on my well fucked pussy. I could feel my body trembling as I realized I didn't want the night to end yet. I had only sucked one cock and I wanted more. I had only had Bud fill my pussy once and I wanted more. I hoped I wouldn't get pregnant so Bud could keep fucking me with his magnificent cock. I wanted to worship his cock.”

Same old stuff about a writers core perversion and fetish. Nothing here to read that hasn’t been done much better with emotion in BDSM/submissive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
nice

Thanks; I didn't like the painful parts but the rest is classic cuckold.

kydreamrkydreamrabout 18 years ago
I had hoped for a different ending

Honestly this ending did nothing for me. Sorry Elia_cdl, I'd hoped for a wife with more character, and a husband that had gotten over his reaction from the first night.

My reaction anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Understanding & Affection

I enjoyed this story. The type of story where a sex slave slut wife submits to a dominant master, while her cuckold husband serves both seems to raise the ire of a number of other readers. Why read a story of this genre if the reader is going to be upset about the plot afterwards? I enjoy this type of story, especially when the husband and wife have their marriage enhanced with understanding of their desires, resulting with growing affection for each other. The interaction between cuckold husband and submissive wife should be liberating as events unfold, as they are secure in their love for each other. A master provides the direction to unleash the couple's passion, even with them on a 'leash'. Please keep writing further segments, having the husband and wife acknowledging their desires and weaknesses, being more secure in their love for each other as they do so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I'm in awe

This author is incredibly courageous to allow the pathetic bully wimps who call themselves flamers to attack. This is a very well written story. I loved it. It's too bad that several pathetic weak willed individuals roam this web site anonomously bullying people because the stories they write don't fit their limited imaginations. It's my experience that the people who are the most critical of other peoples fantasies are the least secure in their own sexuality

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story

Thank You So much.

-mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wimps

Not the guy in the story, but you weasels trashing the author. If the material galls you so, then why are you reading it all? Get a life and be more supportive of those who post their stories for others to enjoy.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 7 years ago
I love cum eating husbands

Great story xoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow!

I first read "Designated Slut" and then chose to read "The Dancer". What a great accidental segue!

In the first story, we see the wife become their friends' group slut largely through her husband's eyes.

What we have in this chapter is what the slut is feeling. What a thrill!

As someone whose fantasy is to be stripped naked and taken to be used and abused by her husband's friends, the first story revved me up, but this one really got my juices flowing!

Too bad you are not writing here anymore, elia_cdl. If you are writing somewhere for profit, please let us know!

To my mind...well, I should say to my cunt, NO ONE writes better stories of humiliation and self-abasement than you! The shame your characters feel is exceeded only by their arousal and their willingness to comply with the Dominant male.

Love and kisses,

LASarahSlut

e10creampiee10creampiealmost 4 years ago
Party Slut

This one is getting better. Love how it switched to her point of view.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous