All Comments on 'The Dare Ch. 03'

by Forporn

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Everyday

Everyday I check back to see if the story has continued! I'm waiting!! Thanks!

WarriorWomanWarriorWomanover 11 years ago
Ruined the ending

That was a very hot story. Nicely written. ^.^ But when she fucked his brother without his permission or inclusion, then let him cum in her and said not to tell his brother... she just became a nasty, cheating whore and that ruined the entire story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great series!

Please write more!

homerjayhomerjayalmost 10 years ago
wish there was more

loved it. wish there was more...mom comes back...etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great trio forporn

Amanda is one of the cruelest vixens I've ever read about. I hope this series can be turned into a movie with a real like dad and sons in the cast

nostringsfunavlnostringsfunavlover 8 years ago
I think there's more to this story

and I hope you'll continue. I love how uninhibited Amanda gets with her boyfriend's dad and brother, letting them bareback her and licking their assholes - things she won't do to her boyfriend. Very, very erotic and one of the best series on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This series has to be made into a movie

And a real life dad and sons need to be cast. Very, very hot series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best story ever

More plzzz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Agree with WarriorWoman

Thought it was a really good series, but that ending just ruined it for me. Maybe if she had seen him and winked or blew a kiss at him or something. Instead she snuck off to have sex with his brother, let him cum in her (which she never let her fiancé do) and then told the brother not to tell what they had done. She went from a fun sharing fiancé to a cheating slut unable to be trusted.

LoveyourspunkLoveyourspunkabout 5 years ago
SO HOT

This serie is really hot! I hope that one day you will continue it! I love how the dad and brother have no hesitation in cucking their son/brother!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Of course

A halfway decent story so you abandon it. There are exactly three kinds of writers on this site and you're one of them. Sigh.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 1 year ago
Very hot!

I especially love that Amanda is taking the brother's potent loads while denying her fiancé unprotected sex. If forporn writes again, I hope we'll read a lot more of Amanda and Matt copulating bareback.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It needs to come to more of a complete ending, we all know that if that scenario would be a real life happening that would not be where it ends, so I hope there is still more coming to give it a good finish / conclusion. Such as they talk later about the fact that she let her fiancé’s dad and brother cum inside her unprotected womb but he had not had the opportunity, but that made him so hard and turned on that he would use condoms with her but his dad and brother would go bareback and the fact that she might be pregnant with one of their babies and he was there to watch as she was impregnated and they decided to have the babies because no one would be the wiser who didn’t know she had been with the other two men but it would be a constant libido buster for them, and they would continue to let the dad and brother have sex with her because they just can’t seem to feed that monster of lust they have created enough, so they continue on indefinitely not worrying about who knocks her up. Or they might decide that is to crazy and out there to go through with her actually having either the dad or brothers baby and she takes a morning after pill, and maybe they continue using birth control so she can fuck them bareback, or they stop and never play with the dad and brother again leaving it for a hot memory.

OzzieMysteryOzzieMysteryabout 1 month ago

Please continue! This is still so hot after all these years and you've bluebells us, curse youuuuuu!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous