The Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so transfixed by what was going on in front of me that I failed to notice a woman approach us from the side. Robyn still had her head tilted back in the throws of her monster orgasm when this woman bent down and kissed her right on the mouth. I could see her tongue delving deep into Robyn's mouth but what was more I could see Robyn tonguing her right back. This strange woman then took Robyn by the hand and led her over to my table. Robyn silently collapsed into my arms and immediately snuggled up to my neck. I looked at her, pride beaming from my face. Leaning down I kissed her hard. Probably with more passion than I had in quite a while. Suddenly Robyn's head jerked back away from mine.

We both looked over at the woman who had just pulled on Robyn's leash when the stranger said, "Aren't you going to introduce me to your friend? Com'on...I DARE you!"

It was only then that I started to realize that this night might not yet be over.

The End

Please feel free to send me any comments or suggestions for future chapters or stories. Thank you for your interest in my stories.