The Date

Story Info
Couple finds there's more to date than a movie.
3.6k words
3.1
35k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As usual, Stacie smiled while getting dressed for her Saturday night date. She always felt a little excited when she knew she would be spending the evening with Nick but there was something unusually strong about her joy this time, something deep and moving. Could she have possibly known what was about to happen that night? Maybe even expected it?

Stacie glanced at the clock and the time was 6:50. Nick would be there any minute to pick her u. They had planned to go to the drive-in and see a movie. They had never been to a drive-in as a couple so this would have been a first for them. When he pulled into the driveway he hit the horn to let her know he was there and she promptly came out. As she got into the car, they gave each other a little kiss that turned into a deep passionate kiss. As they pulled away, the look in there eyes let them both know that this was going to be a night to remember.

By the time they got to the drive-in it was 7:30. It was still daylight so the movie hadn't started yet. They had stopped by Mc Donalds for something to eat but neither one of them was really hungry for food. They sat in the car softly staring at each other making light conversation. Nick made a comment that maybe they should have just gone to one of the hotels that they passed on the way and watched T.V. instead. This wasn't the first time Nick had made that statement, but there was something different about it this time. When he made the suggestion, instead of laughing it off, they both looked at each other in a way that made it clear that they both would much rather be in a hotel room together then at the drive-in. Without saying another word, Nick started the car and left the drive-in.

They pulled into the hotel parking lot and Nick jumped out and went to go get a room. When he came back he was laughing a little. When Stacie asked him what was so funny, he explained how the person behind the counter told him that someone had paid for a room and then just suddenly left without asking for a refund so he gave the keys to Nick and said you must be one lucky fellow. Stacie said, yeah I bet, and as she got out of the car they both laughed.

The room that they were given was huge. It had a gigantic bathroom with a bathtub that resembled a jacquizzi. There was a queen size bed with fresh brand new sheets that smelled like they were straight from the package. Stacie sat on the foot of the bed and Nick turned on the T.V. Their room had cable so it gave them plenty to watch. They were thirsty so Nick decided to run to the little store across the street and get some sodas. When he returned he had a bag that seemed to contain a bit more then sodas. Stacie noticed the extra large bag but for some reason she decided not to inquire about its contents. She was sure she would find out sooner or later.

Nick sat on the bed next her and asked what she was watching. She said nothing and began flipping the channels while drinking her soda. As she finished her soda she glanced at Nick and noticed that he was looking at her. Their eyes met and they seemed to be looking into each other's mind. They felt drawn to each other and they embraced and began kissing deeply, passionately. They stood up but never relaxed their embrace. They paused just long enough to gaze into each other's eyes and they both started breathing very heavily. He slowly slid his hands down the back of her pants and removed her blouse. As he pulled it over her head he admired the beauty of her soft skin and started kissing her neck and moved down to her chest. He unsnapped her bra and removed it in one swift motion and she began unbuttoning his shirt. As she removed his shirt, she started kissing his chest while removing his belt. As his pants slid down his legs it was evident to her that she had thoroughly aroused him and she smiled with satisfaction.

Nick stepped out of his shoes and jeans and into her arms as they continued their passionate kissing. As he undid her jeans he began kissing her on her neck and then her chest, slowly sliding down to her soft stomach and he followed her pants down her legs and unlaced her shoes. She stepped out of her shoes and pants and as he started up her legs her panties were coming down. He kissed her softly all the way up until once again they were embracing and kissing.

Stacie caressed his back and then gently slid her had underneath his underwear squeezing him softly and then slowly removed his underwear sliding them past his thighs and letting them drop to the floor. They held each other tight as they kissed. He picked her up in his arms and carried her around to the side of the bed and slowly placed her in the middle without removing his lips from hers. As he joined her on the bed, he began to caress her body with his mouth. He could feel the warmth of her chest and he could almost taste the heat of her stomach. He paused at her belly button as he continued his decent. Her legs parted welcoming his warm soft mouth onto her. He could hear the soft moans coming from her and it excited him even more. He took great care in moistening each individual stand of hair as his tongue passed over her from thigh to thigh. As his tongue slowly penetrated her she felt the urge to squirm. His tongue probed her warm, wet cove and with every penetrating motion, she felt compelled to move as if she was trying to follow the motions of his tongue. His tongue slid deeper inside her and she responded to the feeling by moaning louder and a faint yes could be heard coming from her. The in and out motions of his tongue were accompanied by the twists and turns of her body. He followed her motions with his mouth taking care never to leave her soft and wet cove.

Stacie's moans grew louder and deeper as Nick's tongue moved faster and deeper. It was obvious to him that his actions were well appreciated by the way she moaned his name and said yes. Each passing motion of his tongue brought a different twist and a new turn. As he slid his warm, probing tongue deeper inside her, she arched her back in utter enjoyment. He kissed her thigh softly and continued kissing her while she caught her breath.

Without warning, Nick reached across the bed for the bag that sat on the floor. His actions surprised Stacie and she asked him what he was doing. He responded simply by saying, you'll find out soon enough. She admired his body while he seemed to be shaking something. Just as she began to grow impatient with waiting, her returned to her and said let's see here. She looked at him with a bit of surprise when she noticed what he was holding in his hand. She asked him what he planned to do with it and he said this, and began to cover her stomach with cool, foamy whipped cream. She could only respond with oh my goodness as she watched him cover her from neck to waist with the sweet creamy substance. He laughed as he removed her socks and covered her feet as well. Stacie asked so now what, and was answered by him removing the cream from her toes with his mouth. She did not know whether to laugh or moan. She decided to moan as he moved up her legs and returned to her soft, warm cove which was now covered in whipped cream. His tongue swished around in the cream and then inside her and she responded with the motions of her body. He wasted no time probing the depths of her warm insides. He moved up to her belly button and then laid upon her, smashing the cream between their two bodies. Stacie responded with no you didn't, and Nick said yes I did and they began to kiss passionately.

She could feel his warm, throbbing extension pressed against her in a strong contrast to the creamy substance that covered them. She felt his body, move into position and she could feel his hot extension probing her soft cove. As he slowly moved side to side she felt him sliding inside her and her warmth welcomed his gratefully. As his back arched, her back arched with it in perfect harmony.

The pleasure he was experiencing was evident by his moans and gasps. He kissed her neck as he removed and replaced his extension and she lovingly accepted him with cries of enjoyment. As their bodies became sticky, from the whipped cream mixed with sweat that was between them, and from the rhythmic motions of their waists, he lifted her into his lap as he rose to his knees. She gave no objections to this new position but rather embraced him and began to slide up and down his body with the lifting motions of his thighs. Their moaning grew deeper as the pace quickened. Her sliding motion became a bouncing motion as she threw her head back and he kissed her neck.

Holding her waist he began kissing her breast softly, turning the kisses into moments of sucking as he tasted the sweet cream he had put on her. Now they slowed and his extension slid deeper inside her and they held each other tightly as he probed deep into her with steady determination. The flood of oh Gods and yes's that came from them made it clear that the love they were making was like no other they had ever experienced. The passion grew as they both pushed firmly together her climaxing again and him releasing yet another explosion of his creamy gifts. He laid her down on the bed; the both of them panting completely spent. He laid on top of her but had not yet removed himself from inside her. They lay there together and it was evident that he was still very much aroused. So still panting and barely able to breathe, they began the synchronized motions of pushing and pulling while he penetrated her smoothly. In and out side to side, she matched his movements with complimenting movements of her own.

As the friction created between them grew even more enjoyable, she rolled him over so that she was on top of him and she kissed his neck and tasted the sweet cream from his chest. As she looked into his eyes her perfectly curved hips began to move back and forth causing him to move in coordination to her movements. She rubbed his sticky chest while inviting him deeper inside her. Each motion elicited moans and groans of pleasure and gave her incentive to move even faster. The faster they moved the more enjoyable the feeling became. Feeling herself reaching that point of ecstasy she began to role her body with the end of each role focusing on accepting his extension as deep into her as he would go, until they both gasped and exhaled with a sigh of immense pleasure.

As she lie there on top of him, she kissed his chin and whispered I love you, and he whispered back in an exhausted voice and I love you. She rolled onto the bed lying on her back with one leg lying across his. They both just lied still panting, remembering the passionate love they had just made together. When they finally caught their breaths, Stacie asked what they were supposed to do about the fact that they were all sticky and wet. Without saying a word, Nick just got out of bed and went to the bathroom and began running water in the Jacuzzi size bathtub. He walked over to the bed and kissed Stacie on the cheek and playfully asked her was she tired. She responded with nope, are you? And he also responded nope. He climbed on the bed and sat on top of her pinning her arms to the bed and began to suck at the sticky substance on her chest, paying extra attention to her breast. He slowly licked each tiny nipple until they stood firm on her soft sticky breast. His mouth felt hot as he placed it on her breast and slowly sucked at her. He moved from one to the other sucking and licking, keeping each nipple firm and wet. Then he began to kiss on her neck and her ears. And she made sure to remind him how sensitive his ears were as she tried to get to them. He jumped off of the bed and headed for the bathroom and she followed him.

By this time the tub had filled and the water was turned off. Stacie wrapped her arms around Nick and they held each other closely. They looked each other in the eyes and said I love you at the same time, which caused them to chuckle a bit. Then they began to kiss and each kiss grew more and more passionate as they squeezed each other. Again he bent down and picked her up, this time he climbed into the tub with her.

There was plenty of room for both of them in the tub. He sat down and she sat in his lap facing him. She picked up the soap and said you wash my back I'll wash yours. She started rubbing the soap on his back slowly until a soft lather developed while he held her kissing her on the neck. She moved to his shoulders and washed his neck and his chest. She had completely covered his upper body with soap so he pulled her to him and they rubbed their chests together until her chest was also covered with soap. Then he took the soap and lathered her back and both of them sat there covered in soap. He pulled her to him and they just rubbed each other smoothing out the foam that covered them. He said wow; you remember what happened the last time we were covered in creamy white stuff. And she said yep and began to nibble and kiss on his ears. Then she whispered I also remember you doing this to me and she continued to play with his ears.

The feeling of her warm mouth on his ear caused something deep inside him to be aroused and his body began to tingle. They could both feel him becoming fully aroused underneath the water. She reached down and said hay, what's this. He just looked at her and said you tell me. She just laughed and said why don't you show me why you have it. And he said sure, why not.

Still covered in soap, she slid closer to him and lifted herself enough to allow his aroused extension to penetrate her once again. The slow motion of the water swaying from her movements kept pace with the soft moans of pleasure that could be heard coming from them. He could barely utter the words Oh God I love you Stacie. It also took her considerable effort to get I love you too out. Locked in passion they just moaned and groaned as he slid in and out of her in a smooth but steady pace.

They moved together, the soap making it easy for her to slide up and down his chest. Their bodies moved deliberately, maximizing the sensations that they were experiencing. Oh yes was all that could be heard as they shared each other's heat. They stopped briefly in order to readjust their position. He removed himself from her, and got on his knees while she turned her back to him and got on hers. He slid himself into her once again as they moved around a bit to adjust to this new position. Stacie leaned against the edge of the tub as Nick took hold of her waist, pushing and pulling her to him as he watched himself slide in and out of her soft, tender cove. She twitched and moaned s she concentrated on the feeling that his pulsating extension was creating inside of her. The deeper he went, the deeper the groan. The faster they went, the faster they moaned. So they began to go deeper and faster, deeper and faster. The rhythm of their bodies was kept steady by the soft but swift pounding of her butt to his stomach.

The pace got faster and faster and faster, until Nick could feel himself releasing his gift insider her again, but he didn't stop. She felt herself approaching yet another orgasm, and moaned in response but she didn't stop. The pace slowed but continued. She could feel his hard extension start to leave her and then slowly return. In and out, each motion slow and steady, as if they were taking time to enjoy the sensation from each inch as he slid back and forth in and out of her. They both had the same feeling growing in the pit of their stomach, and their legs were beginning to shake, but they pushed on, moaning and groaning.

The moans got louder and the groans got longer and longer. They began to pant almost in unison. The passion growing between them. Her yes's echoed his. As he pushed faster and faster, the sensation in the pit of their stomachs grew stronger. Their legs grew weaker. They pushed on. It's as if they were both reaching for the same orgasm. They moaned together, groaned together, cried yes together. Yes, yes, yes. With one long hard push, him pushing forward, her pushing backwards as if they were trying to push themselves together permanently, she reached her climax just as he erupted inside of her. They both let out a sigh of utter enjoyment.

He slowly pulled himself out of her and sat back as she sat back in his arms. They just sat there rubbing each other's knees trying to catch their breath. Panting and breathing very heavy, he told her that that was the best experience he had ever had in his life. Breathing just as hard as him, she agreed with his statement. He put his arms around her and buried his face in her neck as she held on to his arms and leaned her head against his.

After they washed, he dried her off and she dried him. Still naked, they wen back to the bed and laughed as they looked at the mixture of clothes that were scattered around the room. They climbed into bed together and cuddled. They noticed the couple on T.V. making love in the shower. They just looked at each other and laughed. Stacie made the comment that the couple on the television didn't have anything on them. Besides the guy wasn't bow-legged and he had no butt.

Stacie laid her head on Nick's chest as he held her close to him. He whispered I love you as she said and I love you. They laid together listening to each other breath and they fell asleep.

When they woke, Nick asked what time is it and Stacie screamed oh my God, it's 2:45 in the morning. They couldn't believe they had slept for almost 3 hours. But after remembering the events of the evening, they understood why they slept so long. At first they started to panic because it was so late. But then they remembered that they were supposed to be at a drive-in and that they probably wouldn't be finished watching the movie until about now anyway. So they calmed themselves and got dressed. Neither one of them was in any hurry to get dressed, but they knew it was a must.

After putting on her shoes, Stacie noticed the bottle of whipped cream on the floor. She picked it up and began to laugh. When Nick asked what was so funny, she just tossed him the bottle and he said oh, and they both laughed together. Just before they walked out the door, they embraced and shared a long, deep, passionate kiss that almost sent them back to the bed and would have had Nick's watch not beeped letting them know that it was 3 O'clock in the morning. So Nick returned the keys to the office and they started the long drive home.

They pulled into Stacie's driveway and shared yet another passionate kiss. Stacie said she wished they could have stayed in the hotel together, forever. Nick agreed. As Stacie was getting out of the car, he noticed the hickie that was on the lower par of her neck. Upon further inspection they found quite a few of them on her chest. She pointed to his neck and told him that he didn't get away without a few of his own. They laughed and kissed once more before she told him to call when he got home, then said goodnight.

That night they fell asleep on the phone together and they both had the same dream about the time they shared and the passionate, bonding love they had made that night. From that night on, they knew that they would always be together, forever and ever.