The Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop right there!" Dave commanded. "I want this done my way. Go upstairs to Kay's room. I know she has a pair of white high heels. Get them and bring them down here. But before you come down, stop in your room for a pair of suntan sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose and a pair of white nylon panties. Get a silky petite pair. Oh and you need a bra: a white bra with lace. Yea, that's what I want." Karen did as she was told and came back downstairs with the required garments in her arms.

Dave placed Karen in front of a large reclining chair, while he took a seat in a second chair not more than six feet away.

Dave sat up in his chair and leaned toward Karen. His hands were folded together. His heart was giddy with exhilaration for the show that was about to begin. Dave had tried for the past year to get Kay to perform this one sex act, and now her twin sister was fulfilling his wildest fantasy.

"You ready?" Dave asked.

Karen gave Dave a small nod of her head to affirm his command.

"Good. Let's get started. Stand in front of me and put the white panties on. Pull them all the way up. Pull them up tight."

Karen did as she was told. The panties were ever so small, so much so that they barely contained her full bush. Dave could see her pussy hairs sticking out of the flimsy material.

"Fine, excellent," he said. "Continue by putting the pantyhose on your right leg, just up to your mid thigh. Good. Put your high heel on. Nice! Now roll your pantyhose up your other leg and stop at mid thigh, too. Put your other high heel on."

Again, Karen did as she was told. She was standing in front of Dave, with her pantyhose only half way on, all the while her breasts were hanging out from under her long hair.

"Now, pull your hose up all the way," he said, "Pull your hose tight. I want to see it tight against your legs."

Karen started at her ankle and grabbed a handful of the sheer nylon. As she worked the nylon higher, her breasts bounced and swayed. She returned to the other ankle and began working the material up her leg. She continued working and pulling, trying to get her pantyhose as tight as she could.

"Put your bra on," Dave commands, "You are just about ready."

Karen took the bra and put it around her waist. She turned the back around to her and fastened the clasp then realigned the cups. She leaned into the bra and her breast fell into place. She turns once again toward Dave. The lacey bra could barely contain her breasts and they strained against the material. Her nipples were like granite as they pushed out on the nylon cups, producing two large bumps in the material.

Dave was to the point of losing control of himself, as he sat in the chair, rubbing his hand over the front of his black dress pants. A huge bulge was pushing up against his pants. He stroked this bulge slowly as he watched Karen fidget with her pantyhose and bra.

She was quite a scene. Her white lacey panty could scantly hide her pussy hair while the sheer pantyhose did little to shield her from Dave's prying eyes.

She was not immune from all this attention for she could readily feel her silky white panties start becoming increasing wet from her own juices. She ran her hands down the front of her hose toward her pussy and down her thighs several times. The silky feel of the sheer pantyhose was having its effect on her. Maybe, she thought, this really is not such a bad idea after all. Just then, Dave's voice brought her back to the present.

"Karen, I would like you to sit back on the recliner. Spread your legs so I can see your panties under your hose." She did as she was told. As she spread her legs apart she was fully exposed to his eyes.

"You can begin by placing your fingers under your pantyhose."

As Karen started to finger herself up, the idea that anyone, let alone her sister's boyfriend, was watching was beginning to turn her on. Slow at first, then a bit faster her fingers traveled back and forth under the silky material. The tightness of the pantyhose kept her hand pressed against her clit still covered by the lacey panty as she rubbed her honey pot.

Her left hand reached up and slipped a bra strap over her shoulder: a breast fell out. She pinched her nipple and she started to moan. Her moans started out low and slow but by now, they were beginning to turn into muted screams. Her face was distorted. She held her lips tight.

All the while, Dave was feverishly rubbing his cock.

"That's it Karen. Fuck yourself with your fingers. I want to hear you cum! Cum baby, cum in your pantyhose for me baby!" Dave was beside himself as his eyes became transfixed on Karen's crotch and her fingers that were working herself up into a frenzy.

Karen started squirming and gyrating on the recliner. She now seemed completely oblivious of Dave watching her but a short six feet away.

Her left hand returned to her pussy and she had all her fingers working their magic. Both hands were well inside her panties probing her clit. She spread her lips apart and inserted as many fingers as she could. In and out. Faster! The tempo built. Beads of sweat were forming on her forehead. Her thighs were glistening from sweat.

Then, her hands slowed. She pulled both hands out from the front of her hose. The waistband of her pantyhose made a "snap" as she let go of it. She sat absolutely motionless for several seconds. Then she grabbed her thighs! Suddenly, her back arched up. Her legs shot out in front of her. Nipples swollen. Freight trains of pleasure ran back and forth across Karen as the orgasm began and then intensified.

"Oh, Jesus! Sweet mother!" Karen yelled, "Oh my God, I can't stand it. I am cumming!"

Her back arched again, sending her elbows deep into the chair. Her legs shot out a second time as her toes curled inside her high heels. Both her high heels were now dangling from her toes as wave after wave of bliss ran through her.

Dave shouted, "Cum for me Karen, cum hard for me! Squirt for me. Yea, you're cumming Karen! Cum in your pantyhose for me!"

As her orgasm continued, her ass lifted from the recliner. She lost one high heel then the other. Then as quickly as it started, it was over.

For the next few minutes, she sat exhausted on the chair. Her panties were soaked to the point that the bottom of the recliner was wet. Her bra had flipped over her breasts and she was barefooted. Her face was beet red.

"Jesus Christ! What did you do to me?" Karen cried, "I've never cum like that in my life. Not even with Mike."

Dave placed both her high heels back on her feet, then reached over and pulled Karen from the recliner. He helped her put her bra back together and eased her breasts into it before giving each nipple a quick squeeze. He steadied her until she got her balance while in her heels.

"That was just incredible, Karen. What a show! Could not have been better." Dave was thrilled beyond words as he watched her adjust her pantyhose and bra.

Karen slowly recouped her composure, then wrapped her arms around Dave's neck and kissed him. Then she whispered into his ear, "Dave, now you unbuckle your pants and let them fall to the floor." This took Dave aback but after seeing Karen perform, he loosened his belt buckle and his pants fell to the floor with a thud. Karen took a step back to admire Dave. She was calling the shots on Dave this time. She was the one in control.

"Dave, I see you have a colossal bulge here. Guess I'll have to pull your boxers down and see what the problem is," she said with a smirk.

She stood back and then dropped down on both knees. She placed a finger around his white boxers and gently pulled the material down, exposing an engorged cock the likes she had never seen. Dave's cock made a "twang" sound as it hit his stomach. Now unrestricted by the boxers, his cock pointed straight out like a peg on a hat rack.

"My, what do we have here? Kay never mentioned to me you were hung like this. You know Dave, it's not quite right that I am standing here with ooze and cum dripping from my pantyhose and you're still nice and dry. Looks like this cock is in need of some service."

Dave's jaw dropped.

"What do you mean, Kay told you? Are you telling me that Kay told you what we do on our dates," Dave asked.

"Girl talk, just girl talk. But she did tell me about your fetish with pantyhose and high heel."

Dave's face turned crimson red, embarrassed that Karen knew his secret. Then Karen moved toward Dave's manhood, and draped her long brow hair over his dick. Back and forth she moved her head, her hair following along back and forth, teasing his erect member with each movement. Dave rolled his eyes back as she continued to tease him.

Karen then pulled her hair out of the way and ever so gently began placing small tender kisses up and down his cock. She could smell his odor: a combination of sweat, urine and cum. She stopped; then opened her mouth and took in Dave's cock.

"Karen, yes, suck it, suck all of it!" Dave said in a husky voice, "That feels so damn good. Don't stop."

Karen took all of him into her mouth and ran her tongue around the very tip of his cock. She grabbed his balls and rolled them around and around in his sack like a crapshooter in Vegas. Dave's hand pulled on her hair drawing her closer to him. She took both hands and slid them up and down his shaft. A few drops of pre-cum emerged from the tip of his cock.

"I am going to cum! Yes, swallow baby, swallow it all!" Dave's voice cried out as Karen's tempo increased to a fever pitch. Then, just as he was about to shoot his wad down Karen's throat, she placed a death grip around his shaft, preventing him from shooting his load. Unable to unload, Dave gave out a scream that would curdle blood.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Dave yelled. Half in pain, half in pleasure. "Jesus! Karen, Just what in the hell are you up to?"

As another smirk appeared on her face, Karen stated "Oh, I am going to make you cum alright, but on my terms."

With that she reached over and picked up an egg-shaped plastic container. Dave instantly knows what it was. It was a Leggs pantyhose container. He has seen plenty of them as Kay wore that brand.

Karen took the container holding the new hose down from her room unbeknownst to Dave. She cracked open the case very carefully, then removed its contents. Pulling the hose out, she rolled up one leg and placed it over Dave's still erect and swollen cock. Then she rearranged the hose so his cock was buried in the crotch of the pantyhose.

"There, you like pantyhose so much, you're going to cum in these just for me!"

She started pumping his cock again with both hands, stopping every so often to place a kiss on his swollen member. She put the nylon-covered cock into her mouth and sucked it like it was the last cock in the world. The nylon glided easily on his dick and Dave rolled his head back against the recliner. More drops of pre-cum oozed from the tip and she eagerly sucked the salty drops down her throat.

A few more strokes and suddenly Dave grabbed both arms of the chair and let out a loud moan. Karen whipped his manhood out of her mouth as cum shot from the tip of his cock into the waiting hose. His cum poured into the nylon crotch of the pantyhose like water from a fire hose. His cum was hot and gooey and hit the target. An out-of-breath Dave said, "My God Karen, Kay could pick up a few pointers from you. She's never done that to me. Holly shit Karen!"

Karen looked down into the pantyhose holding his limp cock. "My goodness Dave, were you were holding back on me? She cooed softly, "There is not nearly enough cum in them. I went through two pairs of panties along with two pairs of pantyhose for you. You need to do better, much better. Look, there's hardly any cum in your pantyhose!"

Dave protested as he looked down and saw a puddle of his own cum in the pantyhose wrapped around his cock.

"Oh, you're not done yet. I know you have more cum in you and I plan on getting every last drop out."

Karen removed the cum-soaked pantyhose from his limp cock and neatly refolded the pantyhose and places it back into the plastic egg. She reached over to pick up her blue panties. Karen then took the panties and placed his soft cock inside them.

"There, how do they feel? Are they wet enough for you?" she whispered in a low come- fuck-me voice. As she rubbed the silky material back and forth across Dave's cock she gathered his balls and rubbed the material against them.

With the wetness of her panties against his balls and cock, his cock once again became hard. She continued to move the panties back and forth across his balls. Then all at once, Dave shot another, although smaller load into her wet blue panties.

"There, that should take care of you. Looks like my sister won't be sucking any cum from you tonight," Karen said with a smile.

As Dave stood, he pulled the panties soaked with his cum and her juices from his depleted cock.

"Not so fast," Karen said,

"I am standing here with soaked panties, you deserve the same."

"I should have fucked you on the couch. I should have fucked you up the ass on the couch," Dave said angrily.

She reached down, and pulled his boxers up. She took the messy panty and placed it inside his boxers just under his wilted cock. Then pulled his pants up and zipped him closed.

No sooner than Dave had his belt back together, the sound of a car driving up the gravel driveway could be heard. Karen quickly picked up the pile of neatly stacked clothes and hurried upstairs, making sure she collected the plastic Leggs container. Just as Karen made it to her bedroom, the front door opened and in came Kay along with her parents.

"Dave, why so early? I have yet to get dressed for our date," Kay said as she gave him a big hug. Dave looked a bit bewildered.

"Guess Karen, never told you I called," he said as he wiggled his hips trying to make the panties Karen stuffed under his cock appear less visible under his pants.

Dave made small talk with mom and dad while waiting on the girls to come downstairs. A half hour later, Karen came down first. She had on a short tan skirt and those same suntan pantyhose and white high heels she had on thirty minutes before. This time she wore an off-white sweater that really showed off her figure. A minute later Kay came down to join the family.

Kay's naturally curly hair bounced up and down as she approached Dave. When Dave turned around, he saw Kay wearing Karen's short black skirt with the same thin blue blouse. She even had on the very same black high heels.

"Karen had this outfit all picked out for me!" Kay exclaimed, "Right down to the coffee colored pantyhose. So what do you think of the outfit? I think it's kind of sexy myself."

Then Kay pulled Dave out of her parent's earshot and whispered, "I told Karen that the pantyhose seemed a bit wet. She told me they were just on the drying rack and had a tad to go before they were fully dry." Dave looked back over to Karen and she just smiled at his dilemma. Kay pulled him back over to her and said, "Karen says you have a surprise for me tonight."

Kay and Dave headed for the family room. Once there and alone, Kay pulled her skirt up to show off the control top of her hose. She giggles, "I know you'll enjoy seeing me in these tonight, minus a few other pieces of my clothes. Oh, and look what Karen gave me!"

Kay opened her purse and sitting in the bottom was a plastic Leggs pantyhose container. Kay giggled with an ornery smile, "Karen knows about your pantyhose fetish, Dave. I told her,"

"You did what?" Dave said as his voice grew louder.

"It was just girl talk, you know girl talk. I told her that you really got off watching me walk around a room with nothing more on than high heels and pantyhose. In fact, I told her I could make you cum in your pants by just pulling my pantyhose down in front of you."

"What did she say?" Dave inquired.

"She said that was weird but in a way kind of sexual. She said she would really like to give it a try sometime, might even enjoy it, but Mike is not into hose like you are. Mike is a tit man, I guess. At least that's what Karen says."

"Did she really say she would like to try what you and I do all the time?" Dave asks.

Kay replied, "Well now don't get any wild ideas with my sister buster, but yes she seem to be really into the idea. Actually she seemed much more than just interested. She kept bringing the subject up all the time for some strange reason. Did you notice the sweater she had on?" Kay asked.

"Just a white one, that's all."

"Well, I know that it's Mike's favorite sweater. Karen is going to get it tonight, that's a fact!"

"Why? How do you know this?"

"Girl talk silly. Girl talk."

Dave asked, "I thought both of you are still virgins. I know YOU are, but I did not know Karen lost her virginity."

"Oh, she still a virgin alright."

"You just said Karen was going to get fucked tonight? How is that possible if she is still a virgin?"

Kay's face blushed as she said, "Mike likes to take her up the rear. Last weekend Karen told me Mike got her from behind on the large couch in the living room. According to Karen, Mike likes to strip her down to just her sweater. Braless, she gets it from behind as Mike plays with her tits under her sweater. Guess it has something to do with her bare ass up in the air and her tits hanging down under that sweater. I did not ask her for the details."

"Well fuck me!" was Dave's only reply.

Dave now knew he has been played. Played like a cheap violin. Karen knew he was coming over early for Kay. She knew about his fetish and she played along, giving her a few hours to be alone with him. Dave wondered what would be in store for Mike that tonight. Would he get a show like Dave had this afternoon?

Dave would never find out, as he and her never spoke again of what happened that cool autumn afternoon in 1973. It's a secret they both carry to this day.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I wish that was me in his place! That's about everything I Fantasize and masturbate about..Love the feel of nylons on any part of my body. What a turn-on.I'm envious. Thanks for a great story!!

MicheleNylonsMicheleNylonsalmost 15 years ago
Love Pantyhose Stories

A great job at describing the whole pantyhose and panty fetish, loved it!

xxx

Michele Nylons

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Jan's Pantyhose Drawer Mike finds his yard work pays off.in Fetish
Laura's Pantyhose Foot massage turns into much more.in Mature
Annette's Barter His pantyhose fetish and her needs come together as love.in Fetish
My Pantyhose Fetish This is how my pantyhose fetish started and grew over time.in Fetish
Sweet Memories Memories of the pantyhose filled sex life with my ex-gf.in Fetish
More Stories