The Daughter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told them to lie on their stomachs next to each other and I got between their legs. I put several fingers up Jen's pussy with my thumb up her ass hole and did the same to Joan with my other hand. I fingered them both to a climax and we all fell exhausted into a pile and fell asleep.

We woke up the next morning and went down for breakfast. We all sat around the table naked and ate cereal and drank coffee. We laughed at all the things we did the night before and talked about what we were going to do that day. We were going over to Joan's house to lay by the pool and wanted to get an early start. We went up to Jen's room and I watched the girls put on their bathing suits that matched. I sucked on a little tittie of both girls as they got dressed and told them I would take the camera and get some glamour shots of them by the pool. Joan told me that her mother would be there so we would have to be cool. We jumped into my car and headed off.

12