All Comments on 'The Dawn of Wynter Ch. 03'

by elle137

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well Done!!!

this story is so very well done, i truly love to read about how zara and the others are going to deal with her abilities and how the council is going to see her either as a special vampire or an abomanation(don't know how to spell this word), and would they try to destroy her because of it, or if they try to hurt any member of her family, then they WILL see her TRUE powers come forth, and i still think that xander knew something about her,there's just something there behind the scenes that makes you(to me) think there's more to story than what xander is really saying, i TRULY love to read your stories so please keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!

pumpertruckpumpertruckover 11 years ago

Just started and caught up with this series. Wonderful job. Keep up the good work. Please don' t let life get in the way to much. :-]

EdwarusEdwarusover 11 years ago
Wonderful

This is a great story and i cant wait till you post the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great

cant wait for the rest of this story love it so far

Minnesota61Minnesota61over 11 years ago
Had given up

on this story continuing. It made my day to see a new chapter and the story keeps getting better. Please don't make us wait so long for the next chapter.

blackazian13blackazian13over 11 years ago
Ooh!

Gah! This story is amazing!!! I can't wait for the next chapter!

MNyogiMNyogiover 11 years ago
Brought tears to my eyes

You are quite the writer! Please see this story through to completion!

shortydeeshortydeeover 11 years ago
Looking Forward!!!

I am looking forward to more of this story soon. I hope that Ms. Wynter's has found a friend and a mate.

CrelianCrelianover 11 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!

i would love to see more about Zara and her abilities.

MizTMizTover 11 years ago
Really Good

I often find that when an author has been unable to work on a story for any length of time that the story suffers. Thank goodness this is not one of them. If anything this chapter makes me want more. And we both know I emailed you a time or two asking for chapter 3. So now I want chapter 4 more than I wanted 3. Let's hope I don't harass you and your email to much. Of course you could just post the chapter now and save us both the whole email ordeal. I'm hoping all this translate into the fact that I still love this story. Your character w/their abilities are so unique and a real joy to read. I honestly have no clear idea what will happen next except for the few clues our friendly witch gave us, it's that not knowing that's got me wanting more. You are telling a wonderful story and I just want to say thank you for sharing it.

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonabout 11 years ago
:)

Now that is what I am talking about, she needed a teacher now we will see if it actually works.

elle137elle137about 11 years agoAuthor
Once again

I am left awed at all the amazing feedback you guys have given me! Don't give up on me! I will work harder on posting more often! Just keep on sending me feedback, and let me know what you think of the characters and the story line! I always love to hear about how I can improve in any way!

@ MNyogi I still can't believe I had that effect, I'm glad you could invest that much into the characters I created!

@ MizT I definitely got my ass to the keyboard after reading your emails, hounding me for the next chapter, so thank you for giving me that extra push!

@ Minnesota61 don't give up on the story continuing! I really will try harder to post more often! Ch. 05 is almost complete!

Much love!

E

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous