The Day After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Visitor35A
Visitor35A
144 Followers

Sally sat astride the bed, fingering herself and watching us attentively. She glanced between Pierre and me, wondering which one of us was going to fuck her next. Andrea was cumming but she seemed to want more and was in no hurry for Pierre to dismount. I could see Pierre's big balls banking off her ass and he fucked her mercilessly. She was cumming and cumming. He was rambling away in French. Somehow I knew he was shouting obscenities at her but it sounded almost romantic in French. She was wailing uncontrollably and her hands were clasped around his ass cheeks. Veronica cupped Sally's big tits as she rode me. Sally moved closer and started to rub my balls now. I think she knew Andrea was in no mood to stop and she also knew her employer and fuck-friend Veronica would share me with her soon.

Sally continued to finger herself in front of us and lewdly issued instructions re what Pierre and I should do next. Veronica began to cum again. She started off with little tremors and wiggled her ass every time she bottomed out on the base of my cock. Her breathing changed and she became more and more engrossed in the fucking. Andrea and Pierre stopped momentarily to watch her cum. She sat upright and pumped downwards on me while Sally and Andrea suckled on a nipple each. Meanwhile, Pierre positioned himself behind her and began to finger her asshole. She bucked and writhed in total pleasure. I could see his massive tool underneath her every time she sat up and Sally was stroking it. What happened next, took me totally by surprise. Sally was obviously aiming his cock at Veronica's asshole and when he finally got his chance, he plunged into her without warning. I could feel his cock slide inside her ass next to mine in her pussy and all of a sudden, things got very tight and very interesting. Veronica sat very still as Pierre and I alternately stroked her. Her lower lip hung down and her breathing got very ragged.

"Oh yes, Pierre" she hissed "fuck my ass and make me cum. Oh you dirty bitch Sally, you know how much I love his big dick in my ass. Fuck me Pierre. Fuck me 'til I can't walk. Oh yes, and you too John," she added "fuck my hot pussy as hard as you can"


"Mmmmmmmmm, I really do miss you Pierre" Sally interrupted "my pussy and asshole have been missing you too. When are you coming back home with us? I've been playing that video my husband took all summer. We even had to buy a special VCR to play it on when we were on vacation. You are such a good fuck. And Veronica seems to think so too, from what I heard over the phone this morning".

I couldn't hold back from another second. My balls tightened and my cock spewed yet another load of spunk into Veronica. She backed onto Pierre and he lay back on the bed. With her legs spread wide she continued to allow him to ass-fuck her as Sally settled down in between her open legs to lick her spunky cunt clean. She was dripping and Sally licked her legs and pussy dry. When she was finished this, she licked Pierre's balls and he began to cum too. Veronica was in the throes of one long continuous orgasm and Sally's rasping tongue seemed to make it even better for her. Sally's legs were spread out behind her and I could see her gaping cunt from behind. Her thick pussy lips were spread apart and her big clitoris peeped out from beneath at me. She had one hand underneath her and was rubbing her clit furiously. I watched attentively as she licked Veronica and fingered herself to another orgasm. When Pierre's softening cock plopped out of Veronica's gash, Sally licked that clean too. Veronica lifted her dripping ass up to Sally's gifted tongue and I watched … mesmerised … as she licked her asshole dry too. Periodically, Sally would stick her tongue inside Veronica's asshole and kiss all around the rim. Veronica howled into yet another orgasm as Sally showed her no remorse. This woman was a sex machine!

We stood up and went back to join the others. The boys and girls had come back to the sitting room and were watching their fathers fuck the other girls. Nicola was cumming as we walked in the door.

Sally's husband was back in the doggy position and her ass was in the air. Pierre walked up to her and put his soft cock into her mouth and allowed her to suck him. She swallowed him whole and got him hard again. Veronica, meanwhile, had gone over to Sally's two boys and began to play with their cocks. This had the effect of bringing Penelope and Zoey over to me. They stood on either side of me, rubbing their pussies against the side of my thighs and their tits against my ribcage. I stood my ground, placed a hand between their legs and fingered them from behind. They loved it, and I watched attentively as Nicola got reamed savagely from behind.

"God, my sister is such a slut" exclaimed Penelope "and I am sooooo jealous of her right now".

"Yes" replied Zoey "and she fucks like nothing I have ever seen. How many times has she been fucked today? And she still looks as if she's gone for a week without it."

The girls were moving backwards and forwards along my wet fingers and palms. Zoey's tits and pussy ground into me and she slowly massaged my cock back to life. I could feel it grow in her experienced hand and the sight and sounds of Nicola roaring throw yet another orgasm did the rest. Penelope was subconsciously rubbing my balls as she too watched her big sister getting fucked. Veronica was kneeling diagonally across an armchair with one twin fucking her pussy and the other fucking her mouth. Her pendulous breasts swayed to the beat as she swallowed them at each end. The whole room smelled of musky sexual pleasure. I was ready to fuck again.

I brought the girls over to the sofa and sat down. Zoey was first to react and she simply sat astride me, placed my cock at her entrance and eased downwards. She moved forward and allowed me to suck on her erect nipples. I slobbered all over them. She seemed turned on by my animal behaviour and encouraged me to do more. I held each breast and squeezed each nipple up towards my face. I sucked each one for no more than 5 seconds at a time and licked along her sternum and up to her chin. She leaned towards me for a kiss. Our tongues intertwined and we explored each other's mouth.

"If you're going to slobber like that" interrupted Penelope "you might as well eat my pussy"

I looked sideways and saw Penelope's leg swing over my head. She had a hand on either side of my head on the back of the sofa and her pussy was just above my face. I could see Zoey behind her. Zoey continued to bounce up and down on my rock hard cock as she tried to lick her best friend's ass. I could see her chin and rasping tongue lick from her pussy lips back. I attacked her clit. I sucked it right into my mouth and rubbed my teeth along it. Penelope gasped and ground her pussy hard on to my face. She tasted wonderful and her juices ran down along my chin and neck. Zoey was cumming and I could hear her panting behind Penelope, as she began to lose control. I humped upwards and into her as hard as I could. Yes, she was cumming. I moved Penelope off my face and stood up, lifting Zoey and keeping her impaled on my cock. I cradled her ass with my hands and supported her wide open legs with my upper arms. She wrapped her hands around the back of my neck and held on for dear life as I fucked her as hard and as fast as I could. She was wide open to me and totally at my mercy as her orgasm raked through her thin little body. Penelope watched on intently. She knew she was next and she knew I wasn't going to cum for quite a while. She sat open-legged and fingering herself while she waited for me to finish off Zoey. I heard a click and a whirr. Without missing a stroke, I turned my head and noticed that Dave had his video camera trained on Zoey. He moved in behind her and had the camera right up between her legs and ass.

"That's it. Give it to her." He exclaimed "let the little bitch have it all"

I was dripping with sweat. Zoey was losing her grip and I allowed her to slip off me. I followed her over to the sofa and held her ass steady as I once again speared her pussy with my throbbing cock. She wailed as I began to fuck her hard again. Her head was down and her tits were wobbling from side to side. Penelope was squeezing her nipples and kissing her shoulder as she came again.

"My turn" pleaded Penelope, as Zoey went completely limp. Drained with multiple cums, she flopped down on the sofa and Penelope opened her legs for me invitingly. She parted her pussy lips with her thumbs and squeezed her tits together with her upper arms as she waited for me to penetrate her. She was so sexy, with her impish smile and sparkling eyes.

"C'mon, please fuck me" she pleaded "I've waited as long as I can bear".

I teased her with my cock. I ran it along her slit and lubed it with her juices. Nicola was cumming again and we both looked over at her. Pierre and Sally's husband were taking turns on her. She was draped across the beck of the sofa and the two boys were taking turns. Each of them was slam-fucking her as hard as they could for about 5 minutes at a time and when they got tired, the other one took over. Nicola was loving every second of it. She was screaming her head off and everyone was watching her. Even Veronica forgot about her toy boy sandwich and paused for a while to watch her daughter cum noisily. Meanwhile, Dave was getting busy with the Andrea and Beatrice. They were yabbering away in French and he was in pig heaven. They licked his balls, sucked his cock, licked his nipples and kissed him. Sally walked over to Nicola and watched very closely. She was going to be next and she fingered her pussy in eager anticipation.

She waited for Nicola's passion to subside and grabbed Pierre first. Pierre positioned himself behind her and she held his cock in line with her pussy. Pierre slammed it home. She gasped. He began to fuck her like he has been fucking Nicola just moments before. Her husband continued to fuck Nicola and we all knew he was cumming inside her. She was exhausted. She could do nothing but lie there and let him pump his seed deep into her hot cunt. He pulled away and we could see her gaping gash, awash with his juices. Zoey, true to form, crawled over and began to lick her clean. Nicola opened her legs further apart to allow Zoey full access to her hole. Zoey was also exhausted but she persisted. Of all things, Zoey craved fresh cum – male or female – and she was getting both right there. Nicola groaned loudly as Zoey got her tongue into all of her erotic little crevices.

"C'mon John" snapped Penelope "I have needs too. And I need to be fucked right now!"

Dave pointed the camera towards her and moved about as I eased into her. It was like fucking a bucket. Her distended cunt gave no resistance as I slipped inside her. She pushed backwards and wriggled as I thrust forward. I held her slim hips and slammed in and out of her. I felt like I could fuck forever. My cock was achingly hard and I could feel every little throb. Penelope was in auto-pilot mode and she wiggled her sexy little ass back and forth along my cock. She gasped every time I skewered her and, when I eased my little finger inside her ass, she exploded into yet another orgasm. She was obviously close from all the fingering she did beforehand and all the erotic imagery and sounds around her as she fingered her little twat in front of us all. Andrea and Beatrice lay on the rug at my feet to give Dave something else to focus on. They 69'd sloppily on the floor. I could see them at my feet and watched as they ate one another out for Dave's camera. That did it for me. I was about to cum.

I slipped out of Penelope's pussy with an audible plop and staggered over to Sally. I pulled Pierre off her and pointed my cock at her massive tits. She sat up, held her tits together and offered them as a landing pad for my sperm. With her mouth open and her cleavage ready for my cum, she urged me to cum in her mouth and on her tits. My first squirt landed in her open mouth. She swallowed and my second wad hit her chin. My third and fourth squirts landed on her tits and she let the second wad dribble down her neck on to her tits as well. She then began to rub my cum all over her tits and belly. It was so erotic. I jerked my last drops on to her tits and she swallowed my cock, sucking me dry. Her tongue did wonders for me. She slid it all over my knob and somehow kept me hard. She sucked and licked me while she massaged my cum into a white cream on her tanned skin.

"I want you in my ass" she pleaded "and I want it now!"

She turned and offered her ass to me. Beatrice raced over at the first mention of anal-fucking and pointed my cock at her asshole. She ground her pussy into my leg as she whispered something in French in my ear. Sally eased back slowly. I kept very still and let her do the work. Beatrice dribbled saliva down on to her ass and I watched on. She then went down on both of us. She licked Sally's ass as my cock slowly went in and out. Her fingers made their way beneath and stroked her clit. I could tell when she found her clit because Sally's breathing changed completely. She also speeded up her wiggling and I could feel her asshole begin to relax. Beatrice was expert at rubbing Sally's twat and they'd obviously had lots of practice with one another. Beatrice was very bi and thoroughly enjoyed getting Sally off. Sally, meanwhile, had begun to cum again. She was wailing with pleasure and beckoned Pierre over again. She sucked greedily on his cock as I steadily increased the pace and depth of fucking. Dave had given his camera to one of the boys and he was, once again, up to his balls in Andrea. The groom was in desperate need of a fuck after 69'ing with Beatrice on the floor. She wrapped her legs around him and he humped her in the missionary position on the armchair. Veronica had now switched over to Mr Smith-Forbes and she mounted him as he lay on the sofa. The girls had moved to either side of them and were watching while frigging themselves to yet another orgasm. I wondered if they ever got tired of cumming. No, probably not, I thought to myself.

Veronica's lovely tits swayed and bobbled as she fucked him. Her hair was matted and she was like a rutting animal in the height of a mating frenzy. Her hands rested on his stomach as she ground up and down on his tool. His eyes were closed – probably because if he watched her big, chewy nipples bounce up and down in front of him, he's have shot his load there and then. Beatrice rubbed my balls from behind as I continued to pummel Sally. She stroked Sally's clit with the other hand and I tweaked her nipples with the hand nearest to her. My other hand firmly grasped the back of Sally's suspender belt as I struggled to keep from slipping out of her hot ass. Pierre wanted her ass now and he asked if it was ok if we switched positions. We changed ends and he began to pump Sally's ass. I held her big tits in each hand as she sucked my cock. Every now and then, she'd look up at me with a horny grin and blow a kiss, then lick her lips and gobble me again.

I looked around for Nicola. She must have known I was close because she opened her legs and beckoned me over to her. I slipped into her pussy and almost immediately began to cum inside her. She held me close and wrapped her legs around me. When I was finished squirting, she waited for me to grow soft inside her. Leaving the orgy in full swing, we got up and walked towards her bedroom. She pulled the duvet aside and we fell asleep in each other's arms and it wasn't even time for dinner!!!

Visitor35A
Visitor35A
144 Followers