The Day My Life Was Changed Forever

Story Info
Many of my secret fetishes exposed one fateful day.
2.6k words
4.5
57.4k
18
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 07/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cddream
cddream
13 Followers

First i have to really have to thank g1dnshwrgr1 for all her help putting this story together, edditing and re-writing the final draft!! thanks again!! Hope everyone enjoys my experience as much as i did!!

I may not remember what I had for dinner last night, but I can definitely remember the exact day my dirty little secret started.

On a hot summer day, not long after my high school graduation, I was housesitting for my Aunt Julie. As what happens with bored, but horny teenage boys, I started drawer snooping and found the mother load in her bedroom dresser.

Lacy panties, demi-bras, even a gorgeous black bustier – I felt my cock stiffen with each find. I had to try them on. Rummaging further through her dainties, my fingers accidentally triggered the 'on' button to what turned out to be a pink vibrator, about 7 inches long. I had never seen one "in the flesh" and was mesmerized by the murmur of this cock substitute.

It wasn't long before I was checking out my new look in her dresser's mirror – turning this way and that. I kept picking up the vibrator, turning it on and adjusting the speeds, and running it up and down my lingerie-clad body. I was getting so horny that I began fantasizing about being fucked in my new frillies. Fantasy turned into reality as I lay on the bed and watched my reflection take the pink vibrator first into my mouth and then into my asshole.

Ten years later, I'm married to my high school sweetheart, Jill, who knows everything about me except for my love for lingerie and for a big dildo in my ass and mouth. Oh, I've wanted to tell her over the years, but as time goes on, I fantasize about her catching me in the act. How humiliating – and erotic! I've often wondered if she had any inkling of my secret when she's put on some of her panties and found them a little stretched out. Truth is, she'd probably freak out and want me to get counseling or something. So, I keep it to myself and do my kinky play while she's away at work or shopping.

Last Friday, I had the day off. So, when Jill went to work, I decided to play. I showered, shaved my balls and around my asshole, and then took an enema for a squeaky-clean finish.

Completing my honey-do chore list, I hurried back upstairs to our bedroom to set up my afternoon of play. On the bed, I laid out my 10-inch dildo, black fishnet stockings, transvestite DVD and lube that I retrieved from my secret stash from behind my dresser. From Jill's bottom dresser drawer, I found her black corset and garter. After I dressed in my feminine frillies, I checked my look in the mirror and then inserted my tranny DVD into the player while lubing up my asshole for the main event.

Watching the video, I mimicked each move with my dildo. If the tranny did her partner from behind, I would raise my ass and reach my dildo back behind to shove it into my puckering hole. When she fucked face-to-face, I was right there with her, riding my dildo, and stroking my swollen cock with my right hand. Just when I was about to blow my load, I hit the DVD player pause to sweetly torture my throbbing cock – prolonging my dirty pleasure. Oh, if Jill would walk in right now! That thought always took me over the edge. Thankfully, I didn't cum on her corset.

Looking at the clock, I didn't have much time to get everything cleaned up before I had to go help my Dad move some furniture at his house. Double-checking her corset and garter for sticky cum, I then put these back in her dresser drawer. I soaked my dildo in the bathroom sink, then ejected the DVD, capped the lube, grabbed my stockings, and put these trinkets back in my secret stash behind the dresser. I had just enough time to get dressed and get over to my Dad's. Jill would be home soon and I thought everything looked back to normal as I grabbed my car keys and left.

* * *

Driving home from work, Jill was daydreaming about the first time she gave in to her domination fantasy.

She was always the good girl growing up, doing what she was told, and not stepping out of line. She got good grades, was good in sports, married her high school sweetheart, volunteered in her community, and generally led a normal life. She was also a very good actress.

All the while, she was doing what she was told and getting good grades and being a good wife and community citizen, she also kept up a pretty steady outcall dominatrix gig. It was easy in high school as she only worked at Dairy Queen part-time in the summers. When she got her current job, it involved travel to clients in a 50-mile radius of the home office. She was always available via Blackberry to both sets of clients.

Mistress Jade, as Jill was known to her sniveling submissives - many of which were prominent businessmen and women in the metro area - had become increasingly popular via word of mouth. She didn't need to advertise and was happy for that. Her submissives would bring her new clients and she would meet them – usually over lunch hours – either at a hotel or sometimes in their offices. Today had been particularly profitable and physical. She was just looking forward to a quiet weekend. Still in Mistress Jade mode in her mind, she fantasized about dominating her husband. He had been her love since high school, but she could never bring herself to tell him of her fantasy – now profitable business venture. He, like everyone else, thought she was a good girl and would most likely flip if he ever found out her dirty little secret.

When Jill got home, she went upstairs to shower and change. She wasn't expecting to find a 10-inch dildo in her bathroom vanity sink. She picked up the pink plastic penis like it was a microphone and said, "You belong to me now."

* * *

I heard my text ringer go off in my pocket as I was saying goodbye to my Dad. I figured it was from Jill so I left it until I got into my car.

Took my keys and my phone out and got in the car. What happened next can only be described as a similar feeling to being kicked in the head, stomach, and balls simultaneously. I couldn't breathe after seeing her words, "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT IN THE BATHROOM AND HOW DID IT GET THERE? totally filling my tiny cell phone screen.

Now I had to think for a minute. What the hell isshetalking about? Then it dawned on me. FUCK! I didn't put the dildo away with my stockings and DVD! My heart was now racing. How the hell do I explain this? Thank God she texted me and didn't call. At least I had a couple of minutes to regain my composure.

I texted back the only thing I could think of, "Hope you like your new toy!"

I had no idea of how this was going to go and my heart was still beating fast and hard.

The next few minutes felt like hours. Was my secret over? Would she want a divorce? Or, would she buy my story?

Finally, I got a message, "We'll talk about this when you get home! :)"

So there I sit and what the hell does the smiley face at the end of the sentence mean? Is she gonna tell her friends and family about my kinky little thing, or did she really buy my story? Maybe I shouldn't go home right away. I was still unsure of what to do or say when I saw Jill.

I decided to go have a couple beers first for some liquid courage. After an hour or so, it was time to go and face the music.

When I got home, Jill was locked in the bathroom, doing whatever it is women do in there. Then what happened next stunned and aroused me all at the same time!

Jill came out of the bathroom dressed in a black latex corset that went up just below her tits; black, back-seamed stockings; 5-inch high heeled boots. Her hair was done up like nothing I've seen from her before. She was holding in one hand another pair of black thigh-high stockings and a leather whip. She was also wearing a huge, black, strap-on dildo that was close to a foot long and very wide. My mouth dropped, she was the sexiest thing I've ever seen!

Jill then yelled, but more like growled at me, "You pussy! You thought I'd believe your lame story about a toy for me? I've been noticing things in my panty drawer messed up lately -- things smelling funny. Then, I find a dildo still in the sink when I got home from work."

"I don't know what you're talking ..."

Jill cut me off, "Don't fucking lie to me you little worm! You're gonna do exactly what I say or everyone will know your dirty little secret."

Then, she tossed the stockings toward me and said, "Put these on and go put on my black corset that you've stretched out you fucking sissy!"

I did as I was told and was trying to contain my arousal. This is what I've always wanted and couldn't believe it was happening. I didn't have to dig far in her drawer for the corset, as I was the last one to wear it. I put it on and pulled up the stockings. There I was, standing in front of the bed, dressed up while she was lying on the bed, stroking that monster between her legs with one hand and rubbing her tits with the other.

Jill then got up and walked around me, eyeing me from head to toe. She told me to address her as Mistress Jade. Next, she told me to get on my knees and suck on that big piece of rubber between her legs. Slowly I got on my knees and WHACK! I got a big slap right across my ass.

"Next time I tell you to get on your knees and suck my dick, you do it right NOW! And, you will answer, 'Yes Mistress Jade'. Do I make myself perfectly clear?"

Then she grabbed the cock with one hand and the back of my head with the other. "Get that fucking dick down your throat you little whore."

I was trying my best to suck on that big cock of hers. While I was down there doing my best to please her, I noticed she also had a dildo buried in her pussy, the other side was connected to the harness supporting her 12-inch black cock. She then started to breathe heavily and told me to get off my knees.

So I started to stand and WHACK! she whipped me across the ass again.

"Ouch! Not so hard," I said.

WHACK! came another lash with her whip.

"You don't talk. Not tonight," she ordered. "This is for not telling me about your little fetish and for stretching out my lingerie. In fact, get your ass on that bed on all fours."

I did as I was told. Mistress Jade/Jill then surprised me again. She had leather restraints on all four corners of the bed and used them to tie up my wrists. Then she shoved our wedge-shaped sex pillow under me. Once she had me elevated, she pulled each leg, one at a time, toward each corner and tied me down. I tried to tell her to please take it easy on me to start.

WHACK! "What the fuck did I tell you about talking?" she yelled. "Apparently you can't help but have your mouth open. Well, we can fix that!"

Mistress Jade/Jill grabbed a pair of sexy lace boy-short panties off the floor, balled them up and shoved them in my mouth. They must have been the ones that she wore all day by the musky taste now in my mouth. Then she proceeded to put some sort of rubber mask over my head. The only hole in the mask was right in the nose area to breathe. This mask also had a zipper on the back, which she zipped up and then began to taunt me.

"You little pussy. Who's the bitch now?" she asked as she started to whip me with that damn whip. She didn't hit me just once; it was at least 7 or 8 times and each time harder than the previous one. I tried yell out to stop but couldn't as I was gagged.

Mistress Jade/Jill finally stopped, but her fun was not over yet. The next thing I felt was her hands caressing my balls and playing with my already hard cock. Then I felt her tongue probing my asshole. This was a new feeling to me, as I've never had my asshole licked before. The feeling was amazing! Mistress Jade/Jill was now jacking me off and continuing to bury her tongue as far in me as she could. I wasn't gonna last long, not at this pace. She must have known, because she stopped.

I couldn't stand it! I wanted relief! She then told me no way am I getting off -- not tonight.

The next thing I felt was her spit a couple of times on my ass. I then felt pressure against my asshole. I tried my best to relax to allow her to get that gigantic dildo buried into my ass, but she popped it in good. Mistress Jade must never have heard of taking it easy for a couple of strokes – I bet Jill would have been nicer.

Once she was buried deep in my ass, she immediately start to fuck me raw. I was wincing and screaming from pain, but it was falling upon deaf ears due to the gag. The first couple of minutes were pure hell. Shortly after though, the pain turned to pure bliss. Mistress Jade/Jill started to moan from the dildo she had buried in her pussy. I was so caught up the whole thing that I was moaning, and bucking back on her big, black cock. My cock was so hard it hurt. I really needed to get off.

Her moans gradually turned into screams. Faster and harder, she was fucking me and it went on for what seemed like an eternity. The feeling was so good for me that I couldn't hold it anymore. I blew my load all over the bed, but Mistress Jade/Jill didn't know this yet.

She was still burying that rubber cock of hers deep into and out of my ass. Finally, she had reached her orgasm. She shook hard and screamed, "You're so fucking good my little ass-whore!" Then Mistress Jade/Jill collapsed on top of me with her cock still buried to the hilt in my ass.

After a couple minutes, Jill stood up and pulled that huge dildo out of my hole and said, "You've been a good little bitch. Maybe I can go back on my word and get you off." That's when she noticed the gob that I left on the bed already. Needless to say, Mistress Jade's punishment was not over, not even close!

The next day, we couldn't move a muscle from our Friday night session – especially the smiles on our faces from discovering each other's dirty little secrets.

* * * * * *

cddream
cddream
13 Followers