All Comments on 'The Deal'

by subsonja

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 11 years ago
You said 'Thank you for reading' ...

... I feel I must return the compliment and thank you for writing for us, subsonja. If this is really one of your first attempts at writing, we are lucky to have you aboard!

Very well done - four stars for a really good read. Please write much more for us - and watch the fives roll in!

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyabout 11 years ago
Yes!

From start to finish this was a good story, I can't wait to see what you write next I will be looking out for your next one.

CrissycrowleyCrissycrowleyabout 11 years ago
Love your stories!!

You are very talented!!! Can't wait to see what's next!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Personally not a big fan of being shared as a business perk, but that's me.

At least the One showed care and appreciation.

Very hot and nicely written. Look forward to more from you.

eWomaneWomanabout 11 years ago
Well done...

but I find the uppercase/lowercase thing distracting. Just sayin' ...but congrats on your debut at Literotica! Looking forward to your coming attractions...take care...

subsonjasubsonjaabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thank Y/you

Thanks so much for all Y/your feedback! i am enjoying writing so much. i have many more ideas that i am playing around with that i hope Y/you A/all will enjoy reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed your story. I was sitting on the edge of my seat - it was a real page turner a very quick read. Cannot wait to see what you write next. Keep up the great work - your writing will only get better and better.

Thank You for this one. :) Very much looking forward . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So

he doesn't care for her at all. Good way to show just that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous