The Deal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He adjusted his jeans and picking up his hat followed me into the house. Once inside he pulled me against him and kissed me again. I pulled away and said, "Would you like a cup of coffee?"

He looked down into my eyes and said, "No I am here to collect on our deal."

Since his last visit I had thought things through. I could either be a victim or be the one in charge of our deal. From today on I was going to be in CHARGE!

I smiled up at him and took his hand and led him into the spare bedroom. I undressed him and pushed him to lie on the bed. He smiled up at me and seemed to like my idea. I walked over and kissed him and told him to close his eyes. He smiled at me and closed his eyes. I climbed unto the bed and gently kissed him. I moved over his body giving him gentle little kisses or licks. When I got to his cock I decided to tease him. I licked and kissed it but wouldn't suck it. I never saw him open his eyes but he lifted his ass and pushed his cock toward my face. I gently slapped his thigh. I told him to lay still and then I blindfold him. I crawled to the head of the bed and told him to lick my pussy, but to not use his hands or move. I straddled his face. My knees resting on each side of his face, I sat back so that he could reach my pussy with his tongue. He was turning his face from side to side trying to find just where I was. I opened my pussy and positioned myself above his mouth. He stuck his tongue out and found my pussy, open and wet.

He went at my pussy like a man starving. He had never done that before. I was beginning to think he liked having a woman in control. He asked, "Can I move now?"

I loved it. A man who wanted me be in charge. I said, "No, not until I tell you too."

He continued to lick and suck my pussy. He began to concentrate on my clit. I can never last very long that way. I was about to cum. I slid the blindfold up so he could see and lifted my pussy enough so he could watch me cum. He asked, "Can I touch you?"

I said, "No, I want you to watch."

He watched and turned his head to try to lick the cum that was running down my leg. When my orgasm stopped, he smiled up at me and said, "Now can I stick my cock in that wet pussy?"

I smiled and said, "Oh yes, but you must lay perfectly still."

I scooted back and lowered my pussy down upon his cock. I leaned over and dangled my tits in his face. I was sliding his cock in and out. I could feel his orgasm getting close and told him to grab my tits. He began to caress my tits and then he slid my nipples into his mouth. When

I moaned with pleasure it was more than he could stand and he started to cum. I lay on his chest but only for a minute or two then got up went into the bathroom and washed up and dressed. Then I returned to the bedroom. I kissed him on the cheek and said, "I have to get back to my garden."

I stayed in the garden and didn't see him leave. I felt better about myself. Now all I could do was wait and see if he ever returned.

The following weekend I went through my usual chores and errands and no sign of Steve. That night I was getting into bed when I heard a noise. Someone was trying to get into my house, someone who didn't know I had changed all my locks. I got out of bed and went to the door. I unlocked the door and Steve stood there looking at me. I let him in and he said, "What's with the new locks?"

I smiled and said, "I thought I heard someone trying to get in and got a little nervous."

I walked over and sat on the sofa. He was still standing by the door and I said, "Please have a seat."

He walked over and sat on the coffee table in front of me. He looked into my eyes and said, "Vicki, can we talk about the other night?"

I said, "No, kiss me."

He leaned toward me and gently kissed me. I stood and said, "Follow me."

I led him into the spare bedroom. Every time he tried to say something I kissed him. I pushed him to sit on the bed. I opened my robe to reveal my naked body. He licked his lips and reached for me. I moved out of reach and said, "No touching, without asking."

I dropped my robe and stood totally nude before him. I walked over to the dresser, I climbed up and sat on the dresser and looked at him. He sat there as if waiting for instructions. I smiled at him and said, "Undress and come here."

He walked over to me. I kissed him and reached for his cock. He was hard but he seemed to always be hard. His cock was just close enough to slide into my pussy but not yet. I was having fun being in control. I ordered him to kneel and eat my pussy. When my orgasm hit he never stopped licking up my juices. I ordered him to stand and fuck me. He stood and slid his cock into my pussy. I moved his head to my tits and came again as he sucked on my nipples. As I was having my orgasm and scratching at him, he started to cum. After his cock went limp, it

slipped from my pussy I jumped off the dresser and went to wash up. I got dressed and waited for him in the livingroom. He eventually came out of the bedroom. He stood there looking at me and then walked over to give me a kiss. I kissed him saying, "Oh I almost forgot you stopped by to collect on our deal."I stood and went to the mantle to get his check then handed it to him.

He walked out the door and left. I was left wondering just what he wanted to say. I wondered if he would return next weekend.

I was busy all that next week with work and doing things around the house. When Saturday came I had plans to be out most of the day. I returned home after dark. When I pulled in, Steve's truck was sitting there. He came to my car and opened my car door for me. I stood and began to get the packages from the back seat. He stood there watching me so I handed him some to carry as well. At the door, I fished my keys out of my pocket and unlocked the door. He held the door open as I entered. He sat the packages on the table. He moved off to the side and began to watch me. I put water on to make some tea and began to put the groceries away. He never spoke but I could tell he had something to say.

He walked up behind me and kissed my neck. I turned and looked up at him. I decided I had to take control back. I backed away and said, "So you are here to collect on our deal. So go into the bedroom and strip. I will be with you as soon as I finish my tea."

He stared at me. He opened his mouth to speak but thought better of it and turned and headed toward my bedroom.

"Wait!" I said, "I said the bedroom not my bedroom."

He turned to look at me and then walked into the other bedroom. I sat at the table and enjoyed my tea. Once I finished my tea, I went into the bedroom. He was laying on the bed stripped naked. His eyes were closed and his arms were out to his side. His cock was hard and ready.

Smiling I said, "Steve, sit up and open your eyes."

He did as I told him. He was sitting on the side of the bed. I walked over and stood before him. He wouldn't look at me.

I stroked his cheek and turned his face to look up at me and then said, "Undress me."

He looked into my eyes as he unbuttoned my blouse. The front hook of my bra was next. I was standing there with my blouse and bra open. He looked at my tits and licked his lips. Then he unzipped my jeans. He started to push them down over my hips.

I leaned over and gave him a kiss and said, "Baby, touch me."

He started with my tits very tenderly caressing them then ran his fingers down my stomach toward my waiting pussy. I took his hands and put them back on my tits and said, "Don't you want to give them a kiss?"

As he sucked on my nipples, I stepped out of my jeans. I took his hands and placed them on my hips and he slid my panties down. Then I stepped out of them as well. I stood before him totally naked.

I pushed him back so that he was laying on the bed. I climbed up and straddled his waist. I then said, "Honey, what do you want first?"

He looked into my eyes and then said, "I want my cock deep in that hot wet pussy."

I smiled and slid back so that I could slide him into me. I leaned back and he went in deep. Then I leaned forward so that he was still in me but so that he could suck on my tits if he wanted to. He lay there unmoving just watching me. I smiled at him and said, "okay, you are in, your hands and mouth are free, so please me."

He smiled up at me and began to make love to me.

12