The Deal of My Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the previews, we began to dance. I leaned in closer to her breasts. She slid her arm closer to my breasts. All so slowly, carefully asking our ways across each other's bodies. I could feel heat building in my body, radiating from between my legs. I was wearing a skirt and no underwear, because that's how Master likes me to dress. Her jeans were going to be in the way of any forays I might want to make, but she had a clear path, if she dared to take it. I shifted and caught the scent of my arousal over the smell of stale popcorn and sugar.

"I can smell you," Jessica said, her voice soft and dirty.

I put a hand on her leg in response as the feature began, caressing her through the denim, before giving her knee a test squeeze. She jerked her leg. Ticklish. I moved my hand higher up to her thigh and let it rest, for the moment.

The theater remained empty, and for once I was thankful for the gougingly high ticket prices. Our hands played along clothing and skin, delicately testing the waters for a good half of the film. We were each facing the screen, but I couldn't tell you the plot of the movie. All my attention was on her; her breath, slowing and quickening in response to my touch; her heart beating; the smell of her arousal fighting through her pants.

Then Jessica took over.

She pulled her arm away and pushed me down, positioning me so that my ass was in her lap and my head was on a seat. I gladly let her take the lead, and breathlessly waited for her to do whatever she wanted.

"Shhhh," she said before sliding her hand under my skirt. She grinned when her hand found the cunt between my legs to be slick and ready, but only teased me with a swirl of fingers. She pulled out her hand and offered it to my mouth. I sucked her fingers clean of the juices she had acquired. She pulled her hand away and wiped it off in my hair. The use of my hair as a towel turned me on even more. I can't help it, I get off on being used.

She smiled at me, her face illuminated by the intermittent light of the screen, before pulling my torso up so that she could kiss me. We made out for a bit, me on her lap, hands seeking flesh, tongues dueling, like teenagers sneaking to the theater to fuck.

She pushed me back, gasping for a full breath and said, "This is weird, but I like it."

I settled back into my seat, snuggling up next to her and replied, "Welcome to my life."

12