All Comments on 'The Death of Al'

by Bambino64

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edabout 14 years ago
Barely a start!

So, you are Al! Sorry, used to be Al! Stories need a beginning, middle, and an end, Al. Even if they will continue chapter by chapter! You've made a great start but this is just a beginning there is no middle (for instance, how she humiliates you that first evening, ordering you around, criticizing, belittling, finally using you for her pleasure) and no climax! Really, no climax? She should use you for her pleasure and then maybe let you jack-off as she talks on the phone to her daughter, describing her new slave and what he has done to please her. Promising her daughter full use of you when she visits! And, your feelings of utter embarrassment but pure joy, finally fulfilling your life long fantasy. I love this kind of story and would be glad to offer suggestions before you submit again – contact me!

o1dirtydogo1dirtydogabout 14 years ago
decent start but too short

Also, wasn't the daughter like 11? Why would she explain what they are into to her? I really just couldn't get into this story but tried... then it ended.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well I'm glad you're happy.

But really, it didn't do anything for me. Good luck Al...er..boy...umm, oh fuck it, I don't really care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Very good start to this story, now please continue with a few more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

It's only a starting point, now put some meat to story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Poor Al

But luckily someone reported his wife for mental cruelty and Al was given treatment and counselling to help him recover and lead a normal life. That's why the story stopped.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous