The Debauchery of Hope Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingers straining against LJ's until their hands took the shape of two conjoined fists on the floor, Hope wrapped her legs like a vice around LJ's back as he relentlessly battered her cunt. Pressing her forehead into the wedge of the growling man's collarbone, Hope imagined the gymnasium was full of screaming fans as LJ sent her into the abyss.

Her lower back now sliding in the slick residue seeping from her engulfed slit, Hope pulled LJ inside her with every ounce of might she had until she finally felt his warm semen wash deep into the bowels of her vagina.

"UUGGRRGGHHAAAAHHHH...AAAAGGRRAAHHHHHHH," their two voices seemed to screech in unison, filling the empty gym with their haunting duet until they had completely worn the other out.

Keeping his cock buried inside Hope as he turned her on her side, LJ slipped his right hand down to her crotch and slowly traced his fingers just to the outside of Hope's raised and still buzzing clitoris. Kissing Hope softly on the mouth and neck as the aftershocks of the woman's initial orgasm continued to tremor, LJ slithered his tongue down her shoulder before sliding it back up to her ear.

"Just lay here and relax Baby....catch your breath then I'm gonna make you cum again,"LJ promised just before grazing the tip of his thumb over the exploding nub of her clit.

His dick still stuffed inside Hope as they laid side by side in each other arms, LJ's penis acted like a big, black cork keeping the gooey wall of cum and vaginal secretions boiling inside her from rushing out. Tenderly rolling her clitoris like the dial of an old radio until he found just the right station, LJ once again felt Hope's face crumple against his shoulder as he leaned back and savored the utter joy he was bringing her.

It took another five minutes or so, but it wasn't long before Hope was barking out yet another orgasm, this time leaving a soaking wet layer of tears over the warm-up jacket LJ was wearing.

"AAAHH..AAHH..HHAAAHH..AAHHHH..GODDD..YEESSSS..GODDDDYYEESSSSSSSS," Hope half sobbed and screamed for over 30 seconds, feeling as if every nerve ending in her body had become frayed as she tried her best not to pass out from the bone jarring nuclear release.

Having shot a majority of his cum the other day into Hope's mouth when she'd serviced him in his office, when LJ finally pulled his dick free, the frothy reservoir of two days worth of seminal build-up washed out of Hope's ungodly stretched pussy and spilled out in all directions.

"Damn..the floor's gonna need to be scrubbed," LJ laughed as he brushed his right hand lovingly over Hope's sweat-soaked brow.

Hope tried to reply but the electrical current still coursing through her body made putting a coherent thought together, much less speaking it, useless for several more minutes.

"Why don't I take you out for a bite to eat..we can talk about the project some more," LJ offered after a little more cuddling.

"You'll have to carry me," Hope groaned back as she continued to cling to LJ.

"That's not a problem," he smiled before scooping the spent woman's body up in his arms and carrying her like a groom would a naked bride over to the bleachers so she could put her clothes back on.

PART 4 to come...

12