All Comments on 'The Debut Continues Ch. 03'

by MayhemLass

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Pah

'S' 'D' are you too fucking thick to come up two names so this is almost readable?

f-cynyrf-cynyrabout 18 years ago
well if only that

person was able to write a sentence i would listen to his criticism, but i think it is obvious that he needs to learn how to read and write at at least a grade 4 level. i didn't wont to comment on a comment but its ignorance like that that drives me into a frenzy. "against ignorance even the gods fight in vain."

i loved the story, very raw, you can feel the anger and rage that Danian is feeling, how he is losing control. I am also enjoying the developing ,and exploring of the deep emotional relationship between D and S. excellent chapter, i cant wait for the next one. I have been following this story since it started with 'highway exposure.' Keep them cumming, you are an excellent writer, probably one of the best on this site. Your stories are well written, the plots are character driven, your characters are 3 dimensional ,and your writing has a definite ring of truth.

msprmmsprmabout 18 years ago
good job

Good job! I'd like to see even more development of D& S'relationship ("D & S"- get it yet, moron commenter?), but so far I've been happy with the progress of the story. I do like how you've shown that D does care about S, although I'm not sure that he deserves such devotion. Let's see if he's learned anything from this evening. Great writing. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous