The Decoy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind her, she felt hands begin once more to fiddle with her pussy and other hands grasp and grope her nipples. The men were getting themselves very excited once more; they meant to prolong her gang rape. The very word combination brought her to an almost agonising orgasm. 'Gang rape!' she thought again and her passion and pleasure overwhelmed her yet again and she teetered on the brink of unconsciousness. Sperm flowed excitingly down her throat as she swallowed her way to utter ecstasy.

Gratefully, she felt the next stiff rod plunge into her mouth. She struggled weakly, eager for the great thrill that fighting her rape infused into her hypersensitive loins. The utterly delicious feel of the men abusing her tits and her cunt combined with the totally self-indulgent way in which they fucked her mouth precipitated her next mind-blowing climax, and she fell deep into the pit of her most base desires; the total conquest of her lovely, vibrant body by a group of uncaring rapists.

They left her alone once she had been mouth-raped by the entire group, most of them more than once, because they recognised that she was on the point of death; they thought from the brutality of their rape, but in reality from the close to fatal ecstasy that brought her to an almost total collapse of her vitality.

Stewart left his vantage point shaking his head in amazement. One thing he knew: he would not relinquish the company of this magnificent woman until he too had sampled her luscious body. He intended to fuck her before they returned to her home.

"Sergeant, have you men completed your interrogation?" he enquired after knocking at the door.

"Yes, sir! We think she is probably innocent," the man replied. "Good. Then I will return her to her home." As he led her away, he whispered to her.

"How did it go? Are you okay?"

"Yes! It was no problem at all! In fact it was very…enlightening!"

"Good. I want to take you somewhere to, ah, debrief you, before I take you home. I want to hear everything about your experience. I did notice some, ah activity through the window before I knocked! Perhaps you could show me physically what happened?" Cindy blushed and licked her lips.

"Of, course! It will be a pleasure!" They heard urgent footsteps behind them, then the sergeant's voice.

"Just a second please, Colonel!" Stewart turned towards him, his heart increasing its rate dramatically. The sergeant came to stand before him, slightly in front of Cindy.

"What is it, Sergeant?" His voice was relaxed, but with just the right amount of irritation.

"Sir, you said you would be back this way again the day after tomorrow. Would it be possible for you to leave the woman with us till then? We have two platoons, each of a dozen men, joining us later tonight, and tomorrow morning. I thought that they would be able to, ah, search and interrogate Cindy, helped by us, of course! It would be good for our, ah, morale!" The sergeant knew that Stewart knew that they wanted to gang rape her for the entire time, but that decorum and the illusion of propriety should be maintained.

Stewart looked over his shoulder at Cindy. She turned red and cast her embarrassed eyes downward, and, almost imperceptibly, nodded. She looked incredibly excited. Oh, well, he could wait for two days!

"Good idea, sergeant. See that you are very thorough!" Cindy blushed again. She was noticeably panting. The NCO took her arm and led her back towards the building. Stewart climbed into the car. As he glanced back he noticed that Cindy was walking awkwardly. The sergeant's hand was under her skirt behind her, groping between her thighs. He knew that Cindy's mouth and cunt and probably her ass, were not going to get much rest over the next two days!

Termination.

The end.

12