The Depth of Things to Come Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At around one o'clock in the morning the party had almost completely dispersed. Many of the guests were staying in my aunt and uncle's house as there was a multitude of spare bedrooms for just such occasions. When everything was more or less quiet, I wandered into the house and headed off to my bedroom to masturbate furiously whilst thinking about James. The taboo factor only made me drip with lust more. I wanted it to be wrong. I wanted it to be dirty. I at last reached the end of the hallway and pushed open the oak paneled door, ready to satiate my bulging clit, when I was greeted with an unexpected sight.

Aubrey and her boyfriend were sprawled out on the floor of my bedroom. Judging by the state of their nakedness, they had evidently attempted to have sex. I say attempted, because Aubrey was collapsed in a heap of her own vomit. Salvador looked mortified, but I assured him it was fine. He helped me lift her onto the bed, at which point she hurled violently again and covered my black dress in her puke. I was slightly annoyed, but Aubrey was my best friend, and I knew she'd do the same for me. I placed her gently in my bed, bade Salvador goodnight, and went silently off in pursuit of another bedroom, one with a shower.

I remembered the perfect room at the beginning of the West Hall. It was a bit difficult to stumble around in the dark house, but as I had known it so well as a child, I soon ended up where I needed to be. I knocked gently on the door to make sure no one else was sleeping in it, and then entered the dark room.

I flipped on the bedside lamp and looked longingly at the king size bed. I was rather fond of my childhood room, but this one was the best in terms of comfort. I tore off my black, puke stained dress and laid my underwear and bra on it in a pile on the bedroom floor. The adjoining bathroom was small, but cozy, and I looked forward to feeling the hot water bead all over my body.

As soon as I was completely naked I shook out my hair and examined my reflection in the full length mirror. My hair was wild now, but I liked the way it looked when I was naked. I looked like a mermaid, with my curvy hips, tiny waist, and round tender tits. My pussy had just been shaven, and I felt the warm smoothness of it. Satisfied with my appearance, I jumped in the shower and sighed as the water ran between my legs.

For about five minutes I just leaned up against the shower wall thinking about James. No one had ever had me that hot that quickly. I began to soap up my thighs, moving ever higher, when I heard the unmistakable click of the door knob. I would have been alarmed had I not seen his face in the mirror. My heart skipped a dozen beats as I saw the shocked face of Mr. Bowen gazing at me in the doorway. At first I was tempted to say something to him, but I soon devised a better plan seeing as how he obviously didn't know I had seen or heard him enter.

I bent down low and soaped myself up slowly and sensually. I wanted him to see every undulation of my body as I rocked my hips gently and moved my hands all over my body. To my surprise, he didn't leave. He simply stood in the doorway watching me as though transfixed. I put my hands over my tits and rubbed my nipples firmly. I shook my ass a little bit as I turned under the water, and he seemed to like that because I saw him raise his eyebrow in the mirror. I kept touching myself, almost grinding against the wall as the shower poured over my naked pussy.

Finally I couldn't stand it. I turned off the water abruptly and climbed out of the shower. He immediately closed the door and swept away, but I quickly wrapped a towel around myself and started after him, determined to know why he'd watched me if he didn't want me. When I came back into the bedroom, he was sitting in a chair by the window looking sweaty and extremely nervous. I smiled demurely and innocently at him, as he opened his mouth to apologize.

"I am so so sorry Jenna," he stuttered, "I didn't know you were in there. Your Uncle told me to take this room tonight, I didn't know you were using it...I..."

"It's okay James," I whispered, sex in my voice. "I don't mind that you saw me."

He looked sharply up at me, as if uncertain whether or not he was turned on or appalled.

"I guess I'll just leave you then dear. I'll go and sleep in one of the other guestrooms."

He made a move to stand and go, but my whimpering stopped him.

"You don't have to leave you know."

He just stared at me, mouth open in confusion. I walked slowly toward him, my hips swaying dramatically as my wetness dripped down my thighs. At first he seemed frightened, I could see his lip curling into a faint smile. When I was only inches from his body, I dropped the towel, exposing my body. I lowered myself onto his lap on his chair. I felt his cock rising against my pussy, but I was only looking at his eyes, my arms reaching around his neck to pull him closer.

"Jenna, I..."

"Please," I whispered into his ear, "Please, please don't go baby."

I kissed him hard and deep on the mouth. He didn't resist me. It was the most amazing moment of my life. I had never imagined a simple kiss could be so satisfying, so fulfilling. My tongue worshipped every inch of his gorgeous mouth. I wanted to fuck his mouth with mine. I felt like I could cum just knowing I was kissing this man. He was so fucking perfect. I began to grind against his erection, slowly at first, then intensely until he picked me up and never breaking contact with my mouth, carried me over to the bed.

He lay me down gently and then looked at me, drinking in the young body that wanted him, that needed him. Then he looked deeply into my eyes and seemed at a loss for words.

"Jen, we can't. I can't."

I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him down to me. I could have looked at him forever.

"Why not?"

"I'm an old man. I'm your uncle's friend. I just can't....Why would you even want someone like me? I'm forty nine, I'm divorced, I'm..."

My kiss interrupted him midsentence, as I pulled away I whispered "I've never wanted anything more in my entire life."

I pulled him down onto me and lifted his shirt off delicately. I could have made him ravage me then and there, but I wanted to savor my time with him as much as possible. My heart was racing, and I was moaning just from his weight on top of me. My hands ran up and down the length of his back, his bare skin so fucking wonderful beneath my fingers. I was in love with his body.

I reached around and undid his belt furiously, desperately releasing his bulging cock. Pulling down his boxers I finally laid eyes on my prize. It was so big, so impossibly impressive that I didn't know how it was all going to fit inside me.

"Mmmm baby, you're huge. I need that cock in me. Pleeeassseee," I moaned.

He responded my moaning back into my neck, the vibration of his mouth filling me with unforeseen pleasure. If he had been reluctant before, he certainly had abandoned his composure. He kissed down my neck and took one nipple in his mouth, sucking it so firmly, yet gently. He was so different from all the other guys I'd been with. Horny teenagers just wanted to get it in and get it done, but James made love to every inch of my body slowly, showing me how much better things got with age.

He ran his hand down my stomach, making my shiver and my abdominal muscles contract, sending further spurts of warmth down my legs. He reached for my pussy, but I stopped him.

"Baby, this is all about you. Let me fuck you, please let me make you cum."

His eyes seemed to roll back in his head. I flipped him over and straddled him expertly. I was going absolutely crazy with lust. I was a horny slut for him. I needed this. I rubbed his cock up and down the length of my slit, his head now glistening with my wetness. I didn't want it in just yet, I wanted to make it amazing when he finally got the release of my pussy engulfing him.

"Look what you did to me," I said as more wetness dripped down his shaft and onto his balls.

"How..." he moaned, "How...how is this happening? Why...oh baby never mind. Just fuck me. Fuck me now."

With that I slowly lowered myself on to his enormous cock. It was larger than any I'd had yet, but I was determined to take in every inch of him. With each stroke I lowered myself further, and I watched in pleasure as James' face showed every sign of absolute ecstasy. I drank it all in. His pleasure was mine. Then slowly, as I hit bottom, and his entire length and girth were filling me to the brim with his manhood, I began to fuck him like I wild animal.

There are no words to describe the insanity that filled my body in those moments. I couldn't see anything. The whole world had been washed away and there was only this heavenly bliss. There was only James. I worshiped his body with my pussy, humping him madly and making us both moan so loudly he put his hand over my mouth. I loved it. I sucked on his fingers as I pounded him in and out of me. This was better than any drug, than anything I had ever experienced, this was what heaven was: fucking James Bowen was my heaven.

Soon I felt his dick get even harder than I thought was possible, and I knew he was close. I had been close a thousand times, but held back because I needed his cum in me before I could release my orgasm. He filled me so full that I couldn't wait for his jet of semen to splash around inside me. I fucking lived for this moment alone. I fucked him madly and moaned into him.

"Baby please please, I need you to cum. I need you to fill me up with your semen. I want you to own my body. Oh babe, I'm begging you, there's only you. CUM IN ME!"

My tits were bouncing and I was whining in pain and ecstasy. I felt him quicken his thrusts until he was smacking my clit with his pelvis and I was screaming his name over and over and over. One final, deep thrust into my cervix and I heard him gasp and grunt as he squirted his seed into me for what seemed like a blissful lifetime. It was only then that I felt my orgasm shudder through me like a tsunami. Pulse after electric pulse filled my body with absolute pleasure. I thought I would faint as my clenching pussy caused him to shoot more cum into me, which caused me to moan like a bitch in heat.

Panting heavily, he rolled over and pulled himself out of me. He simply held himself above me for a while just looking at me in absolutely wonderment. I smiled back up at him, and I felt like I almost came again just looking into those unfathomable blue eyes. This man was perfect. He was everything.

Finally he collapsed onto the bed and lay face down for a few minutes, just trying to breathe normally again. I was still purring in delight, and it was only heightened when he reached over and moved my hair out of my eyes.

"What was that Jenna?" he laughed.

"That was me loving your body the way it should be loved."

He looked for a moment as though his eyes were filling with tears, but then he smiled and ran his fingers through my hair. I whined in happiness.

"Thank you sweetheart," he sighed into my hair. "Thank you so, so much Jenna."

"You're welcome Mr. Bowen."

"James."

"James," I whispered his name into his chest as I kissed him to sleep.

12