All Comments on 'The Depths of Slavery'

by Conquered

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent tale of Submission

Good solid writing.. looking forward to future episodes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Jezz..

lol, this is some mean lady

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really?

She takes a broken hearted man and abuses him? So when he stands up, cuts the cage off and kicks her out the door did she bounce really high? I hope so because she deserved that and much worse. I hope she had her Will filled out.

joela_99yjoela_99yabout 10 years ago
Why complain about the story?

Why do these guys read a story like this and then complain about it.

I too like the femdom stories where she really loves the guy but tortures and humiliates him with out cuckolding him. But not all stories are like that.

If a story like this is well written and the descriptions are good, erotic, and able to turn me on then it is a good story. And those that don't want a man to be cuckolded in story should just skip the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not a story of submission

Submission is given freely. This is callous,twisted, abusive mental and physical control. Those who equate the dismantling of a person with submission have issues beyond the scope of this forum. 'Power love?' Perhaps that is an appropriate term for D/s relationships that have actual love within their boundaries. How anyone could find this arousing is beyond me. Say it is just fantasy until you are blue in the face and I will still call you liar. To find this way of thinking erotic shows a fundamental element of your true character. And it is both sad and frightening. No, I don't secretly masturbate to these stories. I look into them and see the sadistic glint of those, of both genders, who travel through the world leaving human wreckage in their wake.

If a story is posted with comments open, then the author ought to expect comments that are good and bad. Nothing limits comments to only sycophantic heavy breathing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Is he an idiot?

He can remove it himself with a key. But better yet, hire an attorney, go to the Police and have a locksmith remove it. Then you sue for divorce and send her to jail for assault, battery, sexual assault and spousal abuse. You keep ALL the marital assets and she spends time in prison. PS - another stupid thing? If she forces him to suck another man's dick guess what will happen? He'll bite William's dick off. The end to this utter stupidity. God awful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Awesome story. A damn shame you didn't continue it. Would love to see his piercing, fisting, castration and more. I would love to meet a woman like Hope someday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

Survival. It's the strongest instinct we have. People do anything to survive. Including getting rid of a cheating whore. And the cock cage is a toy that he can remove at any time without the key. He can also masturbate and ejaculate while wearing one. Don't think so? GOOGLE it! So this whole story is just laughably bad. It was a joke even for fiction.

No stars as even giving this garbage one star would be an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A common theme is that women smoke an awful lot and they are always tired

I feel that the author is used to overweight women with heart problems, but yet, these ladies still smoke and are always tired. I read almost the first page but it was plain that we were headed toward exploitation,abuse, and isolation. I stopped

slv4herslv4heralmost 4 years ago
awesome Domme!

love it- very intense

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Similar to "Denial" (my opinion) but much softer.

I like your stories :)

I'm little bit submissive and sometimes I like to be pushed in that.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wonderful story. Very imaginative.

Please keep writing!

Greasy_BallsackGreasy_Ballsackabout 2 months ago

Still one of my favorite after all these years. A damn shame you stopped writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous