The Descending of Jessica Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jessie92
Jessie92
503 Followers

Most of the folks at the pool were housewives who had nothing better to do that lay in the sun drinking margaritas and gazing at Brent. I couldn't blame them, if anything his year at college had left him even more toned. He was staggeringly good looking and the women flocked to see him, bringing their kids to splash in the pool With little else to do I also used Brent as eye candy. His long muscular legs, his defined six pack and chest, big strong arms, all just laying there in the sun sweating all day. He was delicious and I found my self getting moist at some of the thoughts I was having. More than once he caught me staring with his steely blue eyes and would stare back until I gave him a smile and he returned it with a grin. Like most of the ladies by the pool I was most drawn to the attractive bulge in the front of his shorts. I began to wonder what he was keeping in there, but he was still like a brother to me, and each lustful thought was pushed to the back of my mind with this realization. Despite this, more than once that day I became uncomfortably moist at the thoughts of what I imagined must be a big cock to make such an impressive bulge.

"So how was your first day?" Brent asked as we got in the car a few minutes after five to drive home.

"Oh it was fine!" I said, "Just really hot in the concession stand. Gail said I could wear a bikini top and shorts if I wanted to so tomorrow I think I will."

"Oh good" he replied, "that way I will have something to look at too!"

"You have plenty to look at; all those women by the pool were eating you up." I said.

"Yeah, but that chick at the concession stand is the prettiest girl I've ever seen." he smiled.

"You're sweet" I said "too bad you're my brother or I would just eat you up too!"

As the car approached a stop sign on a side street with no traffic, Brent gently but firmly took my hand into his, looked me dead in the eyes, and said "Jessie. I'm not your brother. You know full well how I feel about you."

He stared at me throughout a long, pregnant silence, then looked forward and drove home, still holding my hand in his. In fact, I was completely confused and had no fucking idea how he felt about me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You know what I mean" was all I got by way of reply.

"No, I mean, do you see me as just another girl? I thought we are family." I stated.

"No I absolutely don't think of you as a just another girl, I've adored you since the day we met and I've never had the courage to tell you. Until now. And we are family in a sense. We're two foster kids that found a great place to land, And I wouldn't trade the Andersons for anything, but even if they adopted you, I could never think of you as my sister."

"Why not?" I asked, almost crying at what I perceived as his rejection of me.

"Because I would never want to make love to my sister."

When Danny said he wanted to "make love" to me, it ruined the moment. When Brent said the same words, it completed my life.

I sat in confused silence as we pulled into the driveway. I said nothing as we went in, and although Brent called out after me I walked to my room and the shower that awaited. The water washed away the grit of the day and helped me to focus my thoughts. Brent had always been like a brother to me, even though he wasn't. I now realized all those times he flirted with me that I thought were just innocent words had actually had meaning to him, and he had hoped I would respond. I had blocked him off emotionally in a sense and made him off limits to my desires, even as he had crept into so many of my erotic thoughts. It must have broken his heart when he received the videos of me, and I regretted that I had hurt him in anyway. For two years I had simply ignored his advances, confusing them for acts by a family member rather than actions by a strong, beautiful man. As the warm water ran out and the cold woke me, I realized two things. I wanted Brent to be mine. And Brent wasn't my brother.

I dried my hair and applied make up. I wanted to be as pretty for Brent as I was last Saturday for Danny. It was only fair.

A knock came at my door, which was locked. "Can I come in?" Brent asked.

"No. I'll be out in a few minutes." I replied.

"Okay, well... I made some dinner." He said.

"Okay, thanks." I replied.

I put on the only outfit I had that was appropriate for the evening, a cute little sun dress with wedge sandals, and checked my look in the mirror. I looked great, or at least I thought I did. I would find out what Brent thought in a few minutes, and his assessment was the only one that mattered tonight.

After all the cleaning and primping it was a few minutes after nine when I finally exited my room. I heard the tv on in the family room and knew I would find Brent camped out there. I crept quietly down the stairs and walked in surveying the room for the remote, which was on the arm of the couch beside Brent. I walked over and picked it up and turned the set off. I stood in front of him looking him over. He too had showered to wash the grunge and sun screen off,and now was barefoot wearing khaki shorts and a light blue tee. He was almost too sexy for words to my eyes.

"We need to talk." I began.

"Okay."

"What did you mean earlier?" I asked.

"When?"

"You know when. When you said I wasn't your sister and that you adored me since we met." I replied.

"Hmmmm" He thought, his eye looking up to me searching for my intentions. "I meant that I don't think there is anything wrong with us being romantically involved. And that I want to be romantically involved. With you." he finally added.

"Since I moved in you have fucked half my high school. If you adored me so much why were you doing that?" I pointedly asked.

"Well, you ignored me. I guess at first it was to get you jealous enough to do something, then it was because it was apparent you didn't feel the same way and its not like I had anything better to do. If it's any consolation"

"Its not." I interrupted.

"I always dumped them because they weren't you. You were always the one." He finished.

"If we were involved, how do I know I could trust you?" I asked.

"You don't. You can only have faith that I love you, because I do, and because I always have, and know that I would never hurt you. Never. And have confidence that of all the women in the world, none compare to you." He said.

I thought about this for a moment. He was right, there were no guarantees in life, but you have to take chances. I remember reading that a ship in harbor is safe, but that's not what ships are for. My heart was safe while I was single and unattached, but I was meant to be in love with Brent.

"Do you know how many times in the last two years I have laid in bed upstairs, thinking of you, and touching myself?" I asked.

"Probably about as many times as I have laid in bed, thinking of you and jacking off." he replied matter of factly.

The thought of him jacking off actually turned me on. I meditated on it for a moment and decided it was time I found out, one way or the other, what Brent and I were to each other.

I looked away, gathered my thoughts, and looked back directly into Brent's steel blue eyes. My hands began a the top button on the sun dress and I slowly unbuttoned them down, until I could not reach the last two with out bending over. Instead I pulled it up, which caused it to open just a teasing amount. Brent caught a flash of white under neath it as I undid the last two buttons before letting it fall open and from my shoulders. I stood before him in the white corset I had gotten the previous Sunday, with a white thong covering my privates. My long legs were made to appear even more so by the wedges, and were covered with white thigh highs held in place by straps that came down from the corset. My breasts were open to his view as I wore no bra and the corset lacked one. My quarter sized, dark pink nipples were erect from the excitement of my brazen actions.

His eyes averted from mine and went to my body instead. I watched as he scanned me up and down, taking in the treasures I was offering him. I cupped my breasts and twirled my nipples between my thumb and forefingers and moved my feet to a more open stance as he watched. A soft moan escaped his throat as he saw how perky and delicious my tits looked, and another when he notice my swollen clit protruding from the slit on my cleanly shaved mound.

I walked towards him and reached out to grasp his shirt which I tugged. He took the hint and removed it. As he pulled the shirt over his head, I knelt at his feet. I reached for his belt, unbuckled it, undid the closure at the waist and unzipped his shorts. As I reached to the waistline to tug them down I looked at him and asked, "Do you know how long I've dreamed of this?"

"Uhh" he mumbled as his cock was released from its confines. It was at least twice as thick as Danny's a few inches longer, and still not hard. I gasped audibly as it sprung forth. This was the cock I was supposed to be with, it was like meeting a new best friend for the first time.

I hadn't really planned this out very far, but I had figured on starting with a blow job like the one I had given Danny. It was clear though that Brent's dick was nothing like Danny's. I leaned forward and opened my mouth, extending my tongue, and tasted him for the first time. A salty taste filled my mouth with it's deliciousness, and I took the whole head in. Just the head was larger than a golf ball and his shaft was so thick my fingers didn't meet when I reached around it. I could use both hands to stroke it and the head would still be exposed. It made me salivate and my pussy burned with a fiery lust. I licked around the head, flicking my tongue back and forth on the bottom where the head meets the shaft. I had read this was the most sensitive spot and my research was rewarded with a throbbing erection in moments. I then noticed his balls down there all alone at the bottom of the shaft, and lowered my mouth to suck one, then the other in, giving them each a hot wet kiss as a way of saying hello. He smelled fresh and clean from the shower and his balls were deliciously salty. From there I slowly dragged my wet tongue up the bottom of his shaft, lingering wherever a vein crossed as he moaned his approval. The loudest approval came when I reached that spot between the head and the shaft and flicked my tongue back and forth while my hand began slowly pumping his shaft gently. This spot got a final wet kiss and I literally sucked on it while my the tip of my tongue fluttered upon it before I swirled my wet mouth around the rim of the head, flicking my tongue back and forth as I went. A drop of pre cum appeared oozing from the tip and I tasted it. Bitter and salty, but not unpleasant.

From his moans and the appearance of that drop of golden fluid I knew he was ready, so I engulfed his head in my mouth and sank three to four inches of shaft along with it. It was only about half his cock, but it was all my mouth and throat would allow. I hoped it was enough to please him. I began to bob my head up and down on his meat, keeping my mouth wet and guarding my teeth from grazing his skin, As I did so I sucked as hard as his huge cock would allow and pumped the shaft with my hand. I began fucking his cock with my mouth, and in turn he began thrusting his hips in rhythm to my fellatio. Brent lovingly ran his hand through my hair as I fucked him with my mouth, then suddenly lifted his hips and groaned. I pulled his cock back so that I could hold the head in my mouth and lick that sensitive spot on the bottom just as he groaned, and I felt his member swell as the first splash of cum rushed through it and into my hungry waiting mouth. Load after load of hot, sweet jism he pumped into my mouth and throat, and I whorishly swallowed each and every drop. He came so much I thought I might drown, I never imagined there would be so much. His cum was wonderful, I wanted more and more of it, so I pumped his shaft and licked the head while he groaned his protestations. I wanted his balls to empty all their sweet gooey sauce into my mouth so I could savor it, I was like an addict craving another fix, only my addiction was his semen.

Finally he ran dry. I noticed at last how sensitive he was after his orgasm, something that hadn't occurred to me. Everything I did to the head of his cock seemed to cause him to almost have a seizure of ecstasy. I had been so focused on draining his cum from him I had not realized the pleasure it was causing him. This was a happy effect I knew I wanted to repeat over and over again. With one more hard suck on his head, I released him, looked into his eyes, and said "No more jacking off. You're not to waste one drop. You understand?" I teased as I stroked his softening member.

"Yes mamm" he said as he sat up and reached under my arms to lift me, "Now come here."

I stood with his assistance and he cupped my perky C cups with his hands. "Your tits are amazing" he said.

Yep, he was a real romantic poet.

His hands tweaked my nipples gently and the fire in my loins began to burn even hotter. Already my panties were moist with my goo, and the more he massaged my breasts the wetter I got. His hands slid down the corset as he mumble his approval for the outfit I had chosen, and he slowly tugged my panties down, until he stopped, confused by the straps on the corset that held the stockings.

"How do I take these off? He asked.

"Good question" I said my panties down to the point that my pussy was almost, but not quite exposed. I pulled them back up so as to get them out of the way for a moment and showed him how the sliding things that held the straps to the stockings worked. "I think you take these off first."

"Okay" he said as he went to work unsnapping the remaining three. Then, in triumph, he pulled my thong down, exposing my wet, bare pussy. "Oh my" he said, as he leaned forward and kissed me right on my clit, his lips and tongue sending an electric shock of pleasure throughout me.

Okay, so from my previous research I had seen some porn where lesbians lick each other, and where men also lick women, but I honestly thought that was something that just happened in porn. Surely no one would stick their face down into a woman's wet, nasty junk and lick it in reality I thought. This was part of the over all learning curve for me and a distinctly pleasurable part. Brent's tongue would flick back and forth across my clit, then he would attempt to lick me further back, toward my dripping hole, but had difficulty doing so with me standing. I placed my hands on his head and shoulder for balance and placed one foot on the couch to give him better access, and while it felt good it was making me hot without satisfying me. Just as I was about to lose my balance he stopped, stood up and kissed me. I could taste my own tangy juices mixing with the salty sweet taste still in my mouth from him as he held my body against his.

"Can I try this a different way?" he asked.

"You can do anything you want." I replied with a smile as he moved behind me. I notice his cock was beginning to swell again and thought this might be the moment. I was ready for Brent to take me and use my pussy for his, and our, pleasure.

Instead, he knelled behind me with his hands gently nudged my legs apart. One knee ended up on the couch at first and he asked me to bend over. I obediently complied, still expecting his cock to enter me at any moment.

His tongue stabbed into my asshole and I gasped as every nerve on my body awoke at once. He swirled his tongue around my tight anus, igniting every nerve there and starting a fire that spread throughout my loins. Then he slid his tongue down the slit of my pussy, slowly until he reached my clit where he licked and sucked for a minute or two before reversing the process and sliding his tongue back to my ass. I quivered in anticipation as he toyed with my rectum using his tongue and lips. Soon I was on all fours on the couch, my face pressed into a pillow as he slowly ate my pussy and ass sending shivers up my spine and throughout my body. My tits felt like they were on fire as I squeezed my nipples each time he sucked my clit or invaded my ass with his tongue. I moaned approval at every action he took and I slowly turned into a gooey mess of sexual desire. I began rocking my hips back and forth as a unconscious reaction to what he was doing, and when I did he slide his thumb into my pussy while two fingers rested on my clit. In this position he rocked his hand back and forth and the orgasm within me began to build. My movements became more violent as I approached the edge, and that was the point when his mouth returned to my asshole, his tongue pressing itself into it as it relaxed and let him enter. I came.

At first I was so focused on his tongue and the taboo feeling of where it was that I barely noticed, but then a second wave hit me and it was as if I gushed juices while I thrashed about. His fingers on my clit were replaced by the sucking and licking of his mouth which fed the fire of my convulsions, and he pressed first one, then the other, wet finger into my ass. While I came all over his face he explored my rectum, and it was not uncomfortable at all. If anything my body welcomed it as its presence was just another part of the new sensations I was feeling. I would have swore my body came on his face, literally pushing juices from my spasming cavern. I had never cum so hard, and, as I had with Brent earlier, he did not stop once my orgasm did. Brent continued to lick my hot, wet slit even after he had pulled his fingers from me. I collapsed and rolled over, and only then did he let my hypersensitive cunt alone.

Brent sat beside me and I lay my head on his shoulder. His cock was not really hard, and not really soft. I wanted to touch it so without asking I reached down and began gently stroking it. It felt as natural as holding hands. We relished the quiet together as we caught our breath and returned to earth. At some point I realized that while I was stroking his shaft he was gently massaging my breast. It was so natural I could not tell you when he started.

"Wow." I said finally, breaking the silence.

"Wow indeed" he replied.

"I can't believe I gave you a blow job and I hadn't even kissed you."

"You kissed me last fall" he said, and I knew that kiss was as memorable to him as it was to me, still I thought...

"I don't think that one counts." I giggled looking up at him.

"Well, we kissed before I went down on you." he replied with a smile.

"True. I can't believe you kissed me after I let you cum in my mouth. I can't believe you licked me down there, I always thought that was something they do in movies, not real life." I said.

"Really? You didn't know guys like to eat girls?"

"Is that what its called? Eating? I've heard of that, never knew what it meant." I said, truthfully.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, you can ask me anything." I said.

"Did you mind me, uh, you know, uh, fingering" he stammered before I interrupted

"Fingering my ass?" I finished for him, smiling.

"Uh, yeah, finger fucking your ass."

"No, it was kind of nice. I think your tongue loosened it all up. It felt....interesting." I said.

Brent was quiet a long time while his cock continued to grow hard in my loving hand. Finally he said "do you think we could try having sex back there sometime?"

I could imagine no way his penis would fit into my ass, under any circumstances, and if it did it sounded unbearably painful. But the night had been so good I didn't want to say no.

"Maybe, but first don't you think you should take me upstairs?"

"Why baby?" he asked.

"So you can fuck me in the pussy. I'm tired of being the only virgin in this town."

Jessie92
Jessie92
503 Followers
12