The Devil Dykes Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great, " Jennifer said, kissed each of them goodbye and walked off down the trail in the dark.

**********

Katherine kept the speedometer on eighty as her van raced through the night along I-80. She would turn south toward Salt Lake and take a back road into Fountain Springs. Roberta was stretched across the old style bench seat and her head was on Kat's lap. She soundly slept. Kat caressed her hair as she drove, and felt sorry that she had been thrust into this under these circumstances.

"The Dark Ones have arrived," Ana said. "Connie and Marie have already encountered them. I didn't link up with you two for fear they would trace my energy. Don't go to the Lucky Eight. You can guess where I sent them but keep the thought to yourself.

"We have so much preparation. You aren't ready, but it's the best we can do. One good note, Connie found two of the Elementals, Water and Air. I've seen Fire and Earth, but no matter how badly we need them, you still have to find them on your own."

"She didn't even wait for my approval. Connie announced who the Elementals were like a seasoned warrior." Kat grinned and her heart swelled.

"That's my girl," Kat thought.

"What's our task, Ana?"

"I'll tell you when you are all together. Suffice to know, we will be doing battle with entities I call the Dark Ones. They have come through a rift in the membrane that separates our world from theirs. They are our opposites. Their life force is a function of decay and death. Their goal is to turn this world, the world of light and life, into one just like theirs."

"Can we really do it, Ana?"

"You have to my precious Katherine. The entire world of Light and Love resides on our shoulders. I have battled with them for centuries."

Suddenly, Kat became aware of the flashing red light in her review mirror.

"Damn," she exclaimed and slowed enough to pull to the side of the road.

A Nevada highway patrol officer carefully walked up to the side of her van with a cautious hand on the grip of a holstered pistol. Kat rolled down the window. The officer peered inside, and Kat smiled.

"I guess I was pushing it a bit hard, officer."

The officer, a tall, stocky woman looked back at her with squinted eyes, cocked her head sideways, stepped back. She stared for a long time and then grinned. She didn't speak, but Kat heard her voice just the same.

"You didn't tell me you were sending one of our own, Ana."

Kat's mouth fell open when she heard the voice. Roberta sat up rubbing her eyes.

"Dear Michelle, this is Katherine and Roberta, and they indeed belong to us. I always told you Katherine that there are others."

"Why don't you step out of the van, ladies and let's have a look at each other," Officer Michelle said. Kat and Roberta opened their doors.

"We don't have a lot of time, Ana," Kat said.

"There's enough. You need to get acquainted. This is a war we will all have to fight."

"So it's beginning?" Michelle asked.

Ana filled her in with the latest developments concerning the Dark Ones.

"Michelle belongs to another circle. As soon as you find the other two Elementals, you'll need to link with Michelle and her party of warriors. Right now, I want you three to link. Step into the darkness off to the side of the road."

The three walked down the embankment and into a small tree line. They held hands, leaned against each other and came together in a soft, sensuous three-way kiss. Three sets of lips touched; three tongues met in exploration and three women moaned softly as their arms and hands wrapped around each other in a passionate embrace.

Ana stirred inside their wombs and engulfed three vaginas, sliding in and out of her children. Their hips ground together, soft guttural groans came from their throats, and hands crept up filling their fingers with breasts.

"Holy crap," Roberta said. "This just keeps getting better and better." Her body began to shake. Her knees became weak and she felt like collapsing to the ground, but Kat and Michelle held her tightly to their bodies. Ana seemed to suspend all three in sexual levitation.

"We are all one," Ana sang as an eruption of orgasmic energy exploded out of their extremities, rushed to their inflamed pussies and sent wave after wave of pure ecstasy from their clits back to the center of the brains.

They stood there in the dark, clutching each other until their bodies stopped twitching with aftershocks.

"Damn," Michelle said. "Now I'll have a wet spot in the crotch of my uniform." They all started laughing. Kat reached down and ran her fingers over Michelle's crotch.

"Yup, so wet. You naughty little patrolwoman. Does this mean I won't get a speeding ticket?"

"It means if I have to pull you over again, your face is going down there."

"Oooo, do I have to wait?"

"Okay, that's enough for now," Ana said. "We got bigger problems than the sweet taste of Michelle's pussy." Kat gave Michelle's pussy a gently little pat.

"Now that you are linked, when the time is right, you'll call each other. Michelle's circle has been complete for quite a while. Katherine and Roberta's circle is fresh and still not complete.

"The Dark Ones have had their forays into our bubble for centuries, just as we have made reconnaissance into their bubble."

It was the first time Katherine had ever heard Ana refer to our worlds as bubbles.

"But something is different. This time they've come for action; before it was always about sizing us up. I think the war has begun."

**********

Jennifer crept up through the dark of the back yard. She could see Lynn and Animal in the kitchen. It appeared that Animal was comforting her. Lynn was crying. She looked around, waited a few minutes and sensed it was okay to proceed.

When she came through kitchen door, Lynn looked terribly distraught. Animal had a ferocious look in her eyes.

"What's happened," she rushed up to them taking a hand of each.

"Oh God!" Lynn cried. "It was horrible. I'd be dead right now if it weren't for Suzie." Jennifer looked into Animal's face.

"What happened, Animal?"

"Stay here," she said to Lynn. "Come with me."

She led Jennifer out the front door and showed her the two bodies. Their heads were bent at odd angles.

"Damn! That must be them. What did you do?"

"They were hurting Lynnie. I stopped them." Jennifer sighed looking into Animal's eyes, but she recoiled in disgust looking at the two dead Dark Ones. Lynn came out onto the porch.

Animal pointed a finger at her.

"Go back!" But she didn't listen. She ran out screaming and kicked each corpse as hard as she could. Animal stopped her and wrapped her strong arms around Lynn's trembling form.

"Guys; Connie and Marie are up at the waterfall with Sherrie. Apparently these two came to the Lucky Eight. They escaped on a back trail around the mountain. Sherrie wants us to bring some empty containers to fill with spring water. Will you help me?"

"First lets hide these bodies were the wild things won't find them," Animal said.

"Put them in the spring house in the back," Lynn said. "It stays cool there until we can figure out what to do with them."