The Devil in a Black Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that?" she asked her voice muffled by my pussy.

"Yes!" I cried.

She pulled back and bit my leg. "Yes, what?"

I knew it was meant to be a punishment, but the sharp pain slammed into my tingling clit making it ache harder.

"Yes, Mistress!"

"One finger or two?" she asked suddenly.

My brain was so fogged with pleasure it took me a moment to realize what she meant. When I did, I lifted my hips up to her excitedly.

"Two, please, Mistress."

Two fingers shoved their way deep inside me and began thrusting in and out as fast as her tongue was moving on my sensitive nub. My body clamped down and began to milk the two fingers as I spiraled into a sharp bursting climax.

"Oh God! I'm coming," I cried.

"Scream for me, sexy, I want my neighbors to hear how hot you sound," she demanded.

I did ask she asked gladly as my orgasm spun me into a world of rampant sensation and bright bursting lights.

Spent, I laid boneless on the bed panting hard. I barely noticed her crawl on the bed and lay next to me. She gently brushing her hand along my stomach and occasionally up to my nipple, tweaking it slightly. Her caresses continued to send shock waves of pleasure down into my convulsing pussy, causing mini orgasms to erupt until I couldn't take it anymore and I whimpered a plea for mercy.

Mistress just chuckled and gave me a gentle kiss.

"Not yet, my love. This night is still young and I think it's time you learned how to please me."

12