The Devil Made Me Do It Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thedug
thedug
7 Followers

She screamed as she pushed again and the doctor was able to pull the child the rest of the way out. But he said nothing more.

"What is it?" Daniel asked. "What's wrong?" Then he saw.

Darla knew what he saw, as she looked at his face. His features first showed astonishment, then confusion, then anger as he looked back at her.

"I'm sorry," she whispered. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry."

"No," he said, as he backed away. "This can't be. Not my baby." He backed further. Then the child cried his first breath and Daniel turned and feld the room.

**********

Police were called to Dillon Chiropractic Clinic in response to a report of a shooting. They arrived to find Dr. Tony Jackson on the floor of his clinic, in a pool of blood. He was pronounced dead at the scene. The new secretary, who had been with Dr. Jackson for only nine months, said Daniel Brickner came in and said nothing. When Dr. Jackson same out with a patient, Brickner pulled out a gun and emptied the revolver into the chiropractor. No warning was given. Brickner then calmly walked out the door.

**********

Police went to Daniel Brickner's house. They found the door unlocked and cautiously entered the house. When they checked the garage, they found the suspect. Brickner had tied one end a rope to the rafter beam and made a noose of the other. He then hung himself. He, too, was pronounced dead at the scene.

**********

Belzar and Mintai stood before the black & smoky apparition, their horns on their heads bowed to the appropriate level. "We are here at your command, Great Lord," they said in unison.

"You have done well," the apparition said. "My plan for the meddlesome human has worked out perfectly. The seed he was to produce, the seed that would have caused our earthly plans great grief, was stolen by another. And better yet, he has, by his own hand, wiped his seed from the earth."

"It was our please, master," Belzar said.

"I have another such task for you," the powerful being said. "There is a man of great honor, in the country called Britain..."

thedug
thedug
7 Followers
12