The Devil's Bull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who do you think will break first?" asked David.

"Are you asking which machine is worst, or which person is weakest?" answered JoAnne. "The absolute worst is the swinging arm cane. It hits in exactly the same place each time and becomes overwhelmingly painful almost immediately. Next would be the swinging arm paddle for basically the same reason. The swinging arm whip and the flailing whips would be next since they sting like mad. The flailing paddles can be absolute torture if they are just the right distance from your ass, but usually they don't get a good enough pop to be more than mildly painful. The flailing canes hurt, but are very erratic. They hit all over the place and not with anywhere near the force of a solid cane."

"Sounds like you speak from experience," observed David.

"I have a lot of experience, but the person with the most painful machine may not be the first to break. If I had to bet, I would say the pasty-skinned blonde will break first. She doesn't look like she is used to pain and the flailing whips will be more than she can endure for very long."

As if to prove her right, the blonde suddenly screamed out, "I submit. I submit. Please make it stop! Please make it stop!"

All of the machines stopped and The Owner walked over to in front of the tearful blonde. "Do you submit yourself to me as my eternal slave?"

"I submit. I submit." She answered.

"Suck or fuck?" he asked.

"What?"

"Should I release you so that you can suck the Minotaur's cock or do I leave you where you are so it can fuck you?"

She had to try several times before she could bring herself to say anything. Finally she said, "Release me. I will suck his cock."

One stage hand released her while two other stage hands led in an extremely large and heavily muscled man in an extremely strange costume. From about half-way up his chest, his body seemed to morph into the head of a bull. The rest of his body was huge, but more or less normal, except that he had on strange boots on that made his feet look like the cloven hooves of a bull. His shoulders also looked like the front haunches of a huge bull. Keeping in character, he snorted and bellowed when he saw the pale young girl kneeling before him.

She looked at his monstrous face and equally monstrous organ and hesitated, but The Owner said, "You have one minute or I put you back in the stocks and run the flailing whips until they have taken all skin and muscle off your ass."

The blonde dropped to her knees and reached out to stroke the Minotaur's sheath. It's penis emerged almost immediately. It was exceptionally long, and it's head was almost more than the blonde could get in her mouth. As she licked the head, the man in the Minotaur costume started to bellow and stamp around and two more stage hands came out to hold him in place. Finally the blond was kneeling in front of him with the tip of his penis in her mouth. She was working frantically trying to get him off while not being stomped on by his frantic movements.

Suddenly he rushed forward as if he were pushing further into a woman - or a cow from behind. He pushed the hapless blonde beneath him across the front of the stage, sliding her backwards on her knees, her mouth still firmly clamped on his penis. Suddenly she gasped and thick, white cum spurted from her mouth and nose. She rolled onto the stage and rose to her feet coughing, sputtering and gasping for breath.

"Take them both back to their pens," ordered The Owner. "We will transport them later."

While the stage hands were taking the man in the Minotaur costume and the pale young woman off stage, Richard leaned over to JoAnne and said, "That costume was phenomenal and the actor seemed almost like a real bull . The owner of the club must have access to some really first rate makeup artists... and actors."

JoAnne smiled - or was it a grimace - "Or maybe he just has access to the real thing," she replied.

Her comment made no sense, and David was about to ask what she meant when The Owner yelled out, "Resume."

The spanking machines again came to life. It was only a few moments later that another of the bound women, this time a brunette, screamed out her submission. JoAnne's evaluation of the swinging arm cane seemed to be accurate. After she verified her submission, she also chose to suck rather than fuck. "At least I will survive it," she said bitterly.

JoAnne leaned close to David and commented, "She really doesn't understand yet."

David was going to ask her to explain what she meant, but instead just shook his head slightly and returned his attention to the brunette who was now kneeling beneath a black horse-like being with a human torso in place a horse's head.

Either she had done something like this before, or she was a fast learner from watching the blonde and the Minotaur, because she quickly brought the Centaur to climax and managed to get her mouth off his massive member before he filled her head to overflowing with his spunk. As it was, her face and hair were covered in white slime as she knelt in front of the elaborately costumed man.

"To the pens," ordered The Owner. Then he called out once again, "Resume."

The four remaining "testers" screamed and cried out, but no one yelled their submission. After about ten minutes, the dirty blonde in the flailing paddle machine screamed, "No more! No more! I submit. I submit. Yes, I will be your eternal slave."

"So," asked The Owner, "Do you want to fuck or suck the companion of Pan?"

"I've screwed worse," she answered. "Let him at me."

One stage hand removed the machine from her platform while two stage hands led another strangely costumed man onto the stage and brought him around behind her. From the waist down he was a goat or a ram, but from the waist up, he was human, except that he had the huge horns of a ram sprouting from his head. He definitely knew what he was supposed to do. He placed his hands - or was it his front hooves - against the upright beams holding the mirror and hunched forward to mate with the captive girl. She screamed as he entered her and screamed again as he began thrusting. Evidently she had, indeed, screwed worse, because after a few thrusts, she was moaning and thrusting back against the Satyr's movements. After a few minutes, whatever it was supposed to be brayed loudly and stopped thrusting. She moaned, "No. No. Don't stop yet. Not yet. I'm almost there."

The audience laughed and applauded as the stage hands rolled her platform into the darkness.

"Resume"

The machines had barely started again when one of the remaining two males yelled out, "I submit. I submit."

"Will you be my eternal slave?" asked The Owner, and the man, dropping his head, said "Yes."

"Suck or fuck?"

In a voice almost too soft to hear, the man answered, "Suck."

This time the stage hands did not release him from the stocks, but instead brought another costumed man out on stage in front of him. This one was much like the previous Ram Satyr, but had a much kinder face and a smaller body that more closely resembled a small goat. His horns were also smaller and straight. They turned the man's platform sideways so the audience could see what was happening, and then lifted up the Faunus' hooves so that they were on the man's back. His goat-like prick was now in front of the man's face. It was hard to say whether he was sucking that goat-like cock or the Faunus was fucking his face, but in either case, the goat prick soon spurted into the man's mouth and across his face.

The man looked like he was going to throw up, but The Owner smacked him loudly on the ass and said, "If you throw up, you will lick it up and eat it."

The man was swallowing hard and trying to control himself as he was rolled off stage.

"Two machines left," announced The Owner. "Will the swinging arm whip break her first? Or will the swinging arm paddle break him?"

It was almost twenty minutes before the crowd got their answer. The middle-aged woman in the swinging arm whip machine yelled out her submission.

"I've done zoo before," she said when she asked to be fucked by the Telekhines rather than suck him.

This man was dressed in a costume that David had never seen before. He had the head and body of a very large dog and the hands of a seal with thick black flippers. He placed his flippers on the woman's back and howled as he entered her from behind. It was very much like watching a dog mate. Dogs hump at a frenzied rate and this man was imitating the speed of the fastest canine. All the while the woman just lay there passively. She obviously didn't enjoy what was happening, but as she said, she had "done zoo before." Finally the Telekhines gave a long howl and collapsed across the woman's back. Stage hands immediately came on stage and began pushing the platform off the stage."

After they had been wheeled away back stage, The Owner addressed the remaining man. "There is no need for you to continue. You will eventually break. Why don't you just submit to me now?"

"Never," sneered the man.

"Then I will make you a deal," replied The Owner. "If you can last twenty more minutes with the machine set to maximum, I will let you go free. If not, I will accept your submission and then fuck you here on the stage in front of all of these people and again every night at my place until next Halloween. It is your choice. Do you wish to submit to me or do you wish to bet a year of fucking against your possible freedom?"

"I will never submit. I'll take your bet," he snarled.

"Resume at maximum," yelled The Owner.

The man made it to seventeen minutes before he screamed out, "I submit. I submit. I submit. Fuck me if you want. I am your slave, forever."

The stage hands quickly removed the spanking machine as The Owner positioned himself behind the man's bruised and bloody ass.

"Your blood will do for lubrication," The Owner said with a laugh, and then opened his pants to reveal one of the largest penises David had ever seen. The man's screams while he was being paddled were nothing compared to his screams as The Owner thrust the full length of his cock into his ass.

David said to JoAnne, "I don't understand it, he only had to hold on for three more minutes. He had endured almost an hour of that machine before that. Why would he break when he was so close to freedom."

"You're right," replied JoAnne in the totally flat voice she had used all evening. "You don't understand. There is no freedom. Everything is already set in place."

The last platform was rolled off stage and the stage lights began to dim. "Let's check on Slut Deborah, shall we?" asked The Owner. The light over in her corner brightened and everyone turned to see what was occurring. She was covered in sweat and shaking in the saddle. Her cries, though greatly muffled by the ball gag, were a series of loud grunts that seemed to be timed with the thrusts of her legs as she tried to lift herself off the machine. The Owner removed the ball gag from her mouth and she cried out, "No more. No more. It's too much. It's too much. I can't stand it."

He put the ball gag back in place and asked, "Do you submit to me?" She nodded yes. "If I let you off that machine will you suck every cock in this club?" She nodded yes. "Will you lap every pussy out there?" She again vigorously nodded yes. "Will you let any man or woman out there fuck you in any hole in your body?" She was bouncing and crying as she nodded her head yes.

"Good," he said smiling broadly and slightly laughing. "You will be the after show entertainment for the audience. You just sit there and enjoy yourself for another fifteen minutes or so. The last scene starts at midnight."

He then went over to David's table and said quietly, "It's time."

"What do you mean, 'It's time.'" asked JoAnne. Her voice was now tense with emotion. Her face was white. Her eyes were wide open and staring at David. "You said nothing would happen to me unless you made it happen to me."

"I didn't lie to you," replied David.

Suddenly she knew. She knew that he had lied to her all along. She knew that he had brought her here for exactly this. She knew that he wanted to see her suffer. He wanted to see her break.

"How could you?" she asked with pleading eyes as two stage hands led her away. "How could you?" she repeated as she was taken behind the curtain.

The Owner then sat down at the table with David. "Before this final scene plays out, I need to explain a couple of things to you about this club. This is a very special club because... well, because it doesn't always exist... at least not so most people can see it. In fact it only exists completely in your realm on this one day of the year. And no, there is nothing really special about Halloween as a day, but many mortals believe that there is and that is all that is important. I think you have some experience with that."

He paused, but when David didn't respond he continued. "In any case, on this one night of the year, we can invite outside guests into the club - mortals who are not yet bound to me or to the club." He smiled a very cold smile. "Some go home in the morning. Most stay. You have been invited for a very special reason."

David asked, "What are you getting at?"

"Have you ever heard of Perillos, the metal worker?" asked The Owner in response.

David sat silent.

"He was from before your time..., long before your time..., but not mine. Anyway, he was a citizen of Athens, Greece who made a fortune selling war machines to the Emperor of Sicily. He was an amazing metal worker - not as good as the Telekhines, but outstanding for a human. He had an idea that he wanted to sell to the Emperor for the perfect instrument of torture. It was a brass bull specially constructed so that the howls of a person being roasted inside of it would resonate and sound like the bellowing of a bull. It would be a horrible, but very entertaining death."

He looked directly at David. "The Sicilian Emperor bought his design and built the brass bull. But do you know who the very first person was to be roasted alive inside that Sicilian Bull?"

"No," answered David. "And I don't know what this has to do with me."

"It was Perillos, himself," answered The Owner.

David looked even more confused, so The Owner made it clear for him. "JoAnne is your brass bull. You think that you have betrayed her so that she will hang on that spreader bar being whipped by you or The Whipmaster until she breaks and submits herself into eternal slavery to you. But you are wrong because JoAnne doesn't really exist."

"What? That's not possible!" exclaimed David.

"Yes, it is possible. And if you must insist, yes, she exists, and has for a long, long time..., but the truth is, she is just the Sicilian Bull, or should I say the Devil's Bull. JoAnne was the name of the demon who came up with the idea of imprisoning a soul inside what is, in effect, a mechanical body. She said it was her own idea, but I knew that she actually stole the idea from Perillos when she went to bring him to me. So, in honor of him, after the Telekhines had constructed the Devil's Bull, she was it's first occupant. That seemed fitting at the time. She was in there for quite a while until she found someone to replace her."

"There have been many different people inside the Devil's Bull through the centuries. The person currently inside JoAnne has spent many years looking for someone to replace her... or him - I don't remember which it used to be any more. In any case, they have been in there for a long, long, time. The reason that it is so difficult to get out of the Devil's Bull is that the only way to escape my bull is to find someone else willing to enter it - or should I say someone else willing to try to use the Devil's Bull as it was intended to be used - as an instrument of torture."

The Owner looked almost wistful. "JoAnne was really a brilliant demon," he stated with a smile of satisfaction and a nod of his head. "She made many improvements to Perillos' idea. The beauty of the Devil's Bull is that the person inside of it has a measure of control over what happens to them as they roam the earth..., but not total control. They can decide where they go, whom they meet, what they do to earn a living. But the thing that they can't control is seeking out pain.

The bull craves pain. And no matter what they do, the bull will get the pain it needs. The bull finds the pain, but it is the person inside the bull that feels the pain. The bull craves humiliation and degradation, but it is the person inside who feels the shame."

"It takes a very special person to recognize the Bull for what it is and then desire to use it as an instrument of torture. The hunt for that person can take decades. There are not many people who deeply appreciate torture and know how to properly inflict true pain. But they do exist. You are proof of that."

He stared intently at David for a few moments of silence, and then continued, "When the person inside the bull finally finds someone who wants to use the bull to inflict uncontrolled pain, degradation, and humiliation, then escape is simple. All they have to do is get that person to come to the club on Halloween night. At midnight, they are released and the new person takes their place. I like the arrangement, because after a century or so in the bull, the released one makes a very good and willing servant. They will do anything to keep from going back into the Devil's Bull."

David was trying to understand what The Owner was telling him, but he was having trouble thinking because his indigestion was pressing hard against the base of his chest. "In a few moments," continued The Owner, "JoAnne will be brought out on stage just as you requested. Her oiled, naked body will be suspended just as you envisioned her with her wrists spread wide on a spreader bar. Her ankles will be cuffed to their spreader bar and that will be secured to the floor. Tonight, she will be stretched especially tight, and everyone will see her naked body vibrate from the tension."

"Despite the tension stretching her, she will be free to writhe and buck as the whips crack into her flesh on her front and her back at the same time. She will be free to scream and yell and beg for mercy. She will be free to finally break and submit to her punisher as her eternal Lord and Master. Everything will be exactly as you imagined it to be except for two... ... minute details."

David was beginning to have trouble hearing The Owner clearly. The pressure on his chest was becoming unbearable. The Owner's words were becoming muffled and faint, but that didn't stop The Owner from completing what he had to say. "The first thing that will be different is that it will not be you who is swinging the whips. It will not even be The Whipmaster. It will be me..., ... and I am the one who trained The Whipmaster and taught him everything he knows."

"The second thing that will not be as you had imagined is that it will be you hanging from the spreader bar. The people in the club here tonight, and, after tonight, all the people of the world will see JoAnne - the Devil's Bull that encases you - but have no doubt, it will be you. It will be you screaming for mercy. It will be you asking why this is happening to you. It will be you begging and pleading. And eventually, it will be you submitting to me, your natural Lord and Master."

The pressure exploded in David's chest and things went completely dark. Then suddenly everything was bright once again. In fact, David was bathed in bright light as spotlights shone down on him from all sides. The pressure in his chest was now gone, replaced by a pulling sensation caused by the spreader bar from which he was hanging with his arms stretched wide apart. He looked down at his breasts trying to comprehend what was happening to him. Then the first strikes of the whips crashed into his ass and pussy. Doctor Doctor knew deep in the very pit of his soul what had happened, and David, now JoAnne, screamed the first of many screams that would bellow forth from the Devil's Bull.