All Comments on 'The Diary Ch. 01'

by p2sailorman

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
JennyWrites4FunJennyWrites4Funover 20 years ago
HOT

My panties are soaked from your story! Totally hot stuff. LOVED it! I hope Connie's husband will fuck her raw when he catches her "act" but I guess we'll have to see! Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Great Start

I think this is a great start to your story. Your writing style makes it easy to read and the plot leaves me wanting more. I am a bit incredulous that she could have been doing this for three years and he was completely oblivious. I am dumbfounded that he has no negaitve feelings about discovering this activity that he completely missed. I look forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
great storie

really very impressive imagination, i loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Whore and a Bitch

We imagine the Whore and Bitch is not at her mother's. Hubby should take the diary to her mother and see if she is there. Let the mother read it and in the meantime go to the Gentleman's Club where she has been stripping and Whoring to see if she is there. You should take the diary to a good divorce attorney so he can see what she has been making and then file for a divorce and request custody of the kids since a Whore and a Bitch is not capable of taking care of them.

Laura & Lisa, bi sisters at CU, NO VOTE FOR TRASH LIKE THIS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
An exciting and interesting story

Excellently written, and quite expressive wording especially coming from a third party viewpoint. A reader can almost taste the excitement the wife enjoys!

Now what comes of her new lifestyle while living her married life is going to be another question. Especially when she runs into the really kinky guys. Only future chapters will tell,, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Very Nice......

Nice work p2...don't keep me waiting too long for the next one....

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
No anger?

Even if he is aroused by the idea of her having men, it was completely without him. She cheated, lied, risked giving him STDs and not just for recreation, but as a prostitute. Not only would he get the kids on these facts, she would probably only get supervised visitation and would have to pay hefty child support. But she's in luck! He likes being deceived, lied to, disrespected and cuckolded.

If he wonders how to tell her he knows, it's easy. "Here's $260 for a fuck and a blowjob. But I insist on wearing a condom since you fuck so many men bareback my love."

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyover 20 years ago
I agree with NO ANGER

You must be joking!

These wimp husband stories are a dime a dozen.

Write something interseting....PLEASE

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyover 20 years ago
I agree with NO ANGER

You must be joking!

These wimp husband stories are a dime a dozen.

Write something interesting....PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Far fetched

Let's see a wife and mother of 2 very young boys, decides to not only strip but become a prostitute all in one evening. Then head out to an orgy and the husband gets hot thinking about it and wants to see. I don't know where you find all these wimp husbands, the guys I know would have bounced her ass out in a heart beat.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 19 years ago
Would you want your wife kissing your kids now?

The writing was fine. The sex was hot which is why people read these stories. The best thing was it wasn't clear until I got a ways into it that I realized that this was the typical cuckhold story. But, there are 2 types of stories about this type of lifestyle I find in really bad taste:

1) where the husband is a serviceman away from home (seen that too many time in real life) and

2) where the participating parties are parents.

What kind of values can these people pass along to the kids? None that I can see.

What happens if the word gets out? We sing as very permissive tune in US society but the reality is different.

Just my take on and otherwise good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yeah asshole how about your wife comming home and

kissing your two boys. It would have been better if you had set the boys down and explained that theri mother was a whore and their father a cuckold wimp pussy that got his little leaky dick hard when she whored herself out. Perhaps they could have taken the boys to the club and let them watch as tjeir mother worked. Then if the little bastards cried you could have beat them to death. Only a wimp asshole writes about wimp assholes and whore wifes.

doctoryes48doctoryes48about 15 years ago
well done

very hot story, well told. Nice to have a hot wife like her. Keep up the good work.

santalindsantalindabout 14 years ago
santalind

very nice for a story to read as its very erotic ur writing skill is very nice . . .

but for reality she is a selfish whore. . . .definitely not a loving wife

fifteen16fifteen16over 6 years ago
Unfinished

Before you read further this story is unfinished, there are another two chapters much the same as this. There is no drama or ending, better off watching a porno flick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fuck yes

I found d

Sort of a journal of my wives. Whe had been into wife sharing for a few years and I loved watching, sharing and even hearing detail of her encounters. I found out she had been keeping a tally of all the guys she had been with, number of times, cock size, number of orgasms, etc. what surprised me was that I found out that she had been with about a total of 208 guys and that I only knew about 140 of them. This was so damn hot.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Diary of a whore in five putrid pages. It did stir one semi literate anonymous to fantasy ravings.

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

Even if the husband finds the idea sexy you would think he would be pissed that she did this without his knowledge and has been lying to him about what she does while he's gone on his business trips. Not to mention that she's been having her extra fun while he remains faithful for 3 1/2 years.

Regardless of how sexy he thinks it is she obviously has no respect for him and there's no way he can ever trust anything she tells him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous