The Dinner Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As there was a night porter on duty the entrance was open without any fuss, and as we passed him behind his desk he wish all four of us a pleasant good-night, then we entered the lift to our rooms.

"Do you want to come to our room for s final drink together?" asked Bonnie, smiling at Clive's re-inserting his hands beneath my dress.

As we both agreed Clive slid his hand round my neck and with a sudden flick of his fingers he actually managed to unfasten the halter.

Immediately the entire dress fell to the floor, but I was so much in high spirits I could not have cared less, and calmly stepped out of it, complete naked apart from my shoes, and slung it over my shoulder to follow Bonnie and Jason to their room.

As we got inside Bonnie turned to Jason and asked why he had not done the same for her. He grinned and seconds later Bonnie was also naked for the first time in my presence.

She had a beautiful figure – I almost lusted after it myself. Her curves seemed to be in all the right places, and, like me, she was shaved. Her lips were already glistening, although they had been helped to this stage when Jason had immediately fingered her there after taking off her tiny thong.

Neither of the men seemed inclined to undress at this stage, although Clive was now ogling Bonnie even though his hands were round me as he stood behind and was shamelessly fingering my pussy.

"Clive," said Bonnie. "I know you have always tried not to make it obvious when we are in the office, but I know you have always tried surreptitiously to look under my skirt. Now you can see what you were missing by not being more blatant about it! I would always have shown you if you had asked nicely!" And she giggled.

"So next week I shall do like Janice – I shall leave my knickers off every day, but I shall not show anything until you ask. I've already agreed that with Jason, and his only reaction was that if you try to go further he wants to insist that you always wear a condom. But I'm sure that you two love-birds are dying to get into bed together, so take a last look at me before I turf you both out. Then I'll see you next week – with a condom!"

She ushered us to the door, and I still nonchalantly walked down the corridor completely starkers.

But once in Clive's room I lost no time in making sure that Clive finished in the same state of dress as I was, and seconds later we were on the bed, with no pretence of sleep, until after we had both satisfied out mutual craving.

Clive proved to be a great fucker. Neither of us slept very much, especially when I reminded him that Geoff had not only encouraged my promiscuity but had dictated what I was to wear at the dinner and had packed for me, deliberately packing neither a nightdress nor any underwear whatsoever. Apart from my evening dress and shoes all I had with me was a pair of outdoor shoes and my mini-dress and outdoor silk coat.

Altogether I estimate we fucked about seven times during the night, as first one and then the other of us woke and began to play again.

Next morning, after breakfast, Clive drove me home again, but our conversation was far removed from the type of conversation we had made on the way down, when Clive was thinking of me as just a dancing partner for the evening.

And when he dropped me off at my home, and Geoff had come out to meet us, Clive now had no inhibitions about giving me a huge tongue-entwining kiss whilst his hand groped beneath my dress in full view of my husband.

But one thought has been going through my mind. Tomorrow Clive is due once again for his private Ballroom lesson. How should I behave?

12