The Dinner Guest

Story Info
Gabby gets grabbed for some forced sex.
2.2k words
3.81
64.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabrielle was shocked when she opened her front door. Her neighbor, Jocelyn, had arrived for the dinner that Gabrielle had invited her too. Jocelyn was a bit early, and she had her husband with her. At least Gabrielle hopped the large black man standing next to her was Jocelyn's husband. Gabrielle had never seen Mr. Colbert, but she didn't want to make an assumption just yet.

What Gabrielle was prepared to make an assumption on was that Jocelyn was a whore. At least Gabrielle felt Jocelyn dressed like one. Jocelyn was dressed looked like a trailer park floozy. Her long blonde hair was turned up into a loose bun that allowed strands of her hair to fall in random directions. Her makeup was over done with too much red lipstick and an abundant amount of eyeliner. Not something a man would realize, but something a man would appreciate.

"Hi Gabby!" Jocelyn said and leaned forward to hug Gabrielle. As they embraced, Gabrielle found it hard not to touch bare skin. Jocelyn wore a yellow tube top that barely kept her firm breasts covered. Gabrielle guessed that if Jocelyn inhaled too sharply her nipples would pop out. Jocelyn wore a denim skirt that was so short Gabrielle was agast. To make her outfit even more tacky, Gabrielle noticed that Jocelyn wore sheer nude pantyhose. Jocelyn's platform heels had a cork sole and bright yellow straps that criss crossed over her feet and ankles.

Jocelyn let go of Gabrielle and gestured to the man that was with her. "Gabby, this is my Master, Aaron." Jocelyn said with a grin. Gabrielle had already extended her hand to shake his but hesitated when Jocelyn had said "Master." Gabrielle shot a confused stare at Jocelyn. Before she could ask a question, the man spoke to her.

"Man of tha house home?" he said in a deep baritone. He had been wearing dark sunglasses but he pulled them off. Gabrielle realized that he was looking everywhere but her face. The focus of his inspection started with her feet. True, Gabrielle was wearing hose and heels, but she had just come home from work. The modest black three inch pumps Gabrielle wore were in sharp contrast to the fuck me heels Jocelyn had on.

"Um," Gabrielle said trying to remain polite "if by that you mean my husband, yes. He's in the study."

Aaron didn't react as if he had heard Gabrielle speak. He just continued to study Gabrielle. Gabrielle looked to Jocelyn for an explanation but Jocelyn was focused on Aaron. She looked like a servant ready to quickly do anything Aaron asked of her.

"Okay, bitch, go keep Mr. Adkins happy." Aaron said. Gabrielle was horrified at what Aaron just said but before she could protest she was almost bowled over as Jocelyn sped past her, and into her house. Gabrielle turned and looked after Jocelyn, watching her almost trot down her hallway to the study. Gabrielle heard her front door click shut and spun around to find Aaron inside her personal space, again ogling her with his eyes.

"Excuse me," Gabrielle started to say, the polite tone in her voice was gone. "I'm not ready to receive any guests right now and-"

"You a secretary?" Aaron asked.

"I beg your pardon?" Gabrielle.

"Pencil skirt, button top. You a secretary?" Aaron said again. His tone didn't have the quality of someone who was making conversation. More like a customer asking a car salesmen if the vehicle of interest was equipped with an automatic transmission.

"I'm a loan agent at the bank." Gabrielle said and she was proud that she hadn't growled as she said it. Her temper was reaching it's limit with this man.

"So, you have a dress code?" He asked.

"Yes." Gabrielle said.

"So are you wearing stockings or pantyhose?"

Gabrielle was a moment processing what he had just said. They way Aaron was acting suddenly came into sharp focus for her. The open foyer suddenly felt very inclosed to Gabrielle. He was inside her house. The only protection left was her husband. Gabrielle heard a giggle from the other room. It was Jocelyn and her small laugh was full of sensual undertones. What she was doing was a mystery to Gabrielle but she knew she didn't like it.

Aaron slapped Gabrielle across the face. It wasn't hard but the sudden shock and the sound was enough to startle Gabrielle and poise her on the edge of flight. "Bitch, I asked you a question." Aaron said.

"Stockings!" Gabrielle blurted. As quickly as she said it, Gabrielle covered her mouth with her hand. She couldn't believe what she had just said. Gabrielle had always been a proper lady and discussing foundation garments with a strange man was outrageous to her sensibilities.

"Serious?" Aaron raised an eyebrow. Clearly he was surprised by her answer. "I gotta see these." he said and grabbed Gabrielle by the arm, pulling her toward him. Gabrielle tried to call out but a large hand clamped over her mouth and her cry was muffled.

Aaron's left hand partiality frisked Gabrielle, but mostly groped her as it searched over her body while his right hand kept a firm grip over her mouth. Gabrielle's eyes went wide as his hand gripped her breasts then ran over the front of her skirt. His fingers felt her garter straps. Gabrielle was still so overwhelmed by the sudden ravishment that she just froze and held still as Aaron felt her up. His fingers drew her skirt up and when he had a fist full of cloth he yanked her hem up above her stocking tops.

Aaron was pressed close to Gabrielle and his bulging cock dug into her ass. "Let me explain what is about to happen." Aaron said, his deep voice whispering into her ear. "I'm going to fuck you. I mean I'm going to fuck you hard. You can struggle, fight, claw, kick, whatever, but" His grip intensified on Gabrielle and for a moment she found it hard to breathe, "You're still going to get fucked. You can fight me and I will slap you silly," he paused "or you can let it happen. Either way, it doesn't matter. You're my bitch and you're mine to fuck. Understand me?"

Aaron took his hand away from her mouth. It was clear he wanted an answer and Gabrielle did not want to him to become more violent than he had been. "Yes." She breathed. Gabrielle figured that soon her husband, David, would notice something wrong and come save her from this savage man and his lustful intentions.

"From now on you call me Master." Abruptly, Aaron spun her to face him. Reaching for her side he started to unzip her skirt. The sensation of this man grabbing her and now stripping her sent a feeling shooting through Gabrielle that confused her. She should feel assaulted, attacked, and outraged, but instead she felt excited. She could also see Aaron's massive cock pressing against his pants and she desperately wanted that cock inside her.

Gabrielle gasped at her own thoughts. She couldn't believe that she had allowed such an unclean and adulterous idea to from in her mind. But her body started to melt under Aaron's physical touch. The more he unclothed her, the more wet Gabrielle became.

Aaron continued to roughly strip Gabrielle. She said nothing as he yanked her skirt down to the floor. Her smooth white blouse was crinkled where it had been tucked into the skirt. It was barely long enough to cover her, but not enough to conceal her black garter belt and satin thong. Aaron took a hold of her shirt by the lapels and ripped it off her in one motion. Gabrielle's nude bra displayed her lovely breasts nicely.

Aaron groped her breasts for a moment then spun her around again. "Hot damn, that's a nice ass." Aaron said and he slapped her right buttcheek hard. The sound of the slap echoed in the house. Gabrielle was stunned, partially because of how Aaron had just slapped her ass but mostly the sound of the slap was followed by silence. Surely if David hadn't heard Aaron ripping her clothes off, he must have heard that slap. With another shock, Gabrielle realized that she torn. Part of her wanted David to come rush to her rescue while the other part wanted David to delay until this man had forced his giant cock into her a few times.

"Kneel down, bitch." Aaron ordered. Gabrielle hesitated and Aaron grabbed her by the hair and forced her to her knees. Gabrielle saw that Aaron had unzipped his own pants and his huge black cock was thrust out, stiff as a rod. Using his grip on her hair as a handle, Aaron forced her mouth over his cock.

"MMMMMPPHHHH!" Gabrielle tried to call out but she was gagged by the penis that was thrusting into her face. She tried to pull her head back but Aaron had a vice grip on her hair. She put her hands on his thighs trying to push him away but that did nothing. She was kneeling with legs twisted and the door behind her. Gabrielle could only hold on and fight her gag reflex as Aaron face fucked her.

After several sharp thrusts, Aaron pulled his cock out of Gabrielle's mouth. "Suck on it, bitch. Don't rake your teeth over it. Shit." Gabrielle gasped for air but his cock was back in her mouth quickly. His girth forced her to breath through her nose. Aaron pulled out again. "Hey, slut." he said and slapped her face with his free hand. "I know you can suck a cock better than this. Any bitch wearing stockings like that knows how to suck dick."

Gabrielle opened her mouth to speak but before she uttered a sound, Aaron slapped her again. "Do you understand me, whore?"

"Yes." Gabrielle gasped. Aaron slapped her again.

"What do you call me." He demanded.

"Master!" She almost squeaked the word. Again, Aaron slapped her face.

"How do you answer me?" he growled.

"Yes, Master!" It came out of her in the same breathless tone as a woman nearing an orgasim.

"Good."

Gabrielle's eyes went wide as Aaron stuffed his cock into her mouth again. Gabrielle gave up her struggle and started to actively suck Aaron's cock. Her face stung and she didn't want more retribution for disobedience. Aaron was right of course. Gabrielle had sucked a few cocks in her time. Something she had confessed and been forgiven for. Now, Gabrielle wanted to worship this giant cock that filled her mouth.

"Look at those stockings." Aaron said as he slid his cock between Gabrielle's lips. "See, bitch? You want to get fucked. That's why you're wearing these sexy nylons." Gabrielle brought her feet up off the floor, balancing on her knees. Using her hands on his thighs as support she slowly kicked off her heels revealing the dark reinforced toe and heel of her nude stockings. Gabrielle could feel Aaron's cock stiffen more in her mouth. The sight of her stockinged feet rubbing against each other was stimulating him quite a bit.

Gabrielle let out a pleased moan. She could taste the precum forming on the tip of his cock. He'd cum on her soon. And while he was recovering from his ejaculation, she would escape this brute. She could be forgiven of a small indulgence right now. Suddenly, Aaron pulled out Gabrielle's mouth with a "POP" as her sucking lips were suddenly open to air. Snatching her by her black hair, he lifted her to her feet.

Gabrielle wobbled on her left heel, her right shoe had come off while Aaron stripped her. Before she could catch her breath, Aaron stooped then slung her over his shoulder. Carrying her like a sack of flour Aaron walked toward the stairs that lead up to the master bedroom.

"Put me down!" Gabrielle protested. In answer, Aaron gave her round ass a swat provoking a squeak of surprise from Gabrielle. As Aaron carried her toward the stairs, they passed the den. Gabrielle suddenly understood why David hadn't come to her rescue. He was sitting on the couch, arms wide and head flung back with his eyes closed. Kneeling between his legs was Jocelyn, her head bobbed slowly up and down over his cock.

Jocelyn wore only her pantyhose. The rest of her skimpy outfit lay about on the floor. Her heels were on the couch, just in reach of David's fingers. Jocelyn had clearly seduced Gabrielle's husband and now was being rewarded for his non-interference with Aaron's plans.

"David!" Gabrielle said indignantly. Aaron slapped her ass again. David didn't even act as if he had heard anything. Ignoring Aaron and any consequences, Gabrielle said: "David! He'd going to fuck me!"

"Shut up you stupid bitch." David said, clearly annoyed at the interruption. Can't you see this lovely girl is sucking me off. "Fuck." he said looking up. "Jocie, babe. Start over. That cunt has ruined the mood. Start from where you come in."

"Yes, Sir." Jocelyn said and started to put her skimpy clothes back on. Gabrielle watched and was just as shocked as she was when she answered her door. As Jocelyn slipped her silky feet into her shoes she looked up at Gabrielle. "Have fun, Gabby!" she said with a wink. "And brace yourself. He fucks hard!"