The Dinner Party Ch. 02

Story Info
Further adventures of sharing my pet.
983 words
3.83
13.3k
3
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I unchained you while your latest master zipped himself back up, and I led you by your leash into the adjoining room. The walls were ringed with red couches, and in the center of the room was a low table, the edge of which came up a foot or two off the floor. I led you, on your knees, to the table and forced you up against it. The edge dug into your stomach.

I grabbed you by your hair and pushed down you onto the table, your breasts mashed against it by your body. It was cold, and you gasped, bringing a smile to my face. Erik bent down, attaching a pair of thick, padded cuffs to the legs of the table, and then clasping them around your thighs, securing you there. I pulled your hands to the small of your back and cuffed them together as well, leaving you helpless, your thighs spread, trapped against the table by your own weight.

I moved behind you, and your heart started to beat faster as you heard me unzip my slacks. "Let me make sure my little girl is ready..." You gasped as I thrust myself into your soaking cunt, without warning, claiming you in one motion. It hurt, but you were already practically dripping. You might blush and even consider protesting, but I knew how much you loved being my little slut.

I gripped your hips tightly, fucking you for a while, not gently, but not urgently. I was taking my pleasure from you, not caring whether or not you enjoyed it, but you obviously did. Your whimpers and moans filled the room. I grabbed your head and turned it, forcing you to look at one of the couches. One of the women had the male slave on his knees, his head between her thighs and beneath her skirt, and she was panting heavily.

Your view was suddenly blocked by Erik as he stepped in front of you. "May I?" I laughed. "Of course, Erik. She's for everyone to use, if they want." He unbuttoned his shirt, looking down at you as he stripped out of his finery. He was much more fit than I was, though as he slipped out of his slacks, you could see his cock was average, and hardening. He tilted your head back, cum still drying on your cheeks, and looked into your eyes.

"Beg to suck my cock, girl."

I slapped your ass, hard, when you did not immediately reply, and you flushed, your body jerking forward with each of my thrusts. "P-please, S-sir..." You closed your eyes, trying to concentrate. "I've b-been a good g-girl... please f-fuck me, Sir... p-please, fuck my m-mouth!" He chuckled, grabbing your hair.

"Look at me!"

You opened your eyes, half-glazed already. "Please! U-use my mouth, S-sir! fuck me l-like the slut I am!"

He choked off any other pleas you might have had, stuffing your mouth with his cock, and I could hear you moan around him. I laughed, slapping your ass again hard enough to leave a hand print. "That's my good girl."

For a while, Erik and I shared you between us, like a pig roasting on a spit. Drool trickled out of the corner of your mouth, mingling with the cum on your chin and dripping down onto the table beneath you, and your thighs were slick and glistening with your juices. You started to fade out, eyes glazing, slipping into sub-space, until Erik stopped and pulled out of your mouth.

You started to beg him to come back, but he shoved two fingers in your mouth to shut you up. "Do you mind if I try some of her cunt?" I shrugged and pulled out of you, making you whimper in disappointment. "Not at all. Have at her."

You looked up at me as I walked away, taking a seat on the couch. Erik moved around behind you, and one of the other men whose name you had not been given moved to take his place. He was enormous, thick and long, and as you opened your mouth to protest, he gagged you with his cock. Erik filled you, making you moan around the cock in your mouth, and your fucking began again.

Around us, the others had been amusing themselves. The male slave was servicing the other mistress, while the man you had sucked off was on top of the first woman, both of them grunting and moaning. The fourth man seemed content simply to watch, stroking himself off.

You let yourself go, floating between the two men, Erik hilting inside your pussy with every thrust, and the other man choking you with his thick cock. The world seemed to slip away, and you lost track of how much time you spent there, impaled between the two masters. A particularly deep thrust snapped you back for an instant, and you saw the female slave kneeling in front of me, her head bobbing up and down on my crotch.

You felt the sting of jealousy for an instant, but then Erik grabbed your hair, grunting and speeding his thrusts. The man in front of you pulled out of your mouth, stroking his huge member, and began to spurt his seed on your face, coating you with his spunk. You gasped and choked, his semen thick and flowing freely. Erik, behind you, pulled out and came on your back, his hot, sticky cum seeming to burn your skin.

I pushed the other slave away, almost knocking her over, and approached you, pulling you upright by your hair. The other two men came with me, leaving the two mistresses kissing and fondling one another. I made you look me in the eye as all three of us came on your breasts and back, strings of semen pooling in your hair and on your stomach.

"Good girl."