All Comments on 'The Dirty Old Man'

by fuckbunny21

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You're supposed to be 18?

But your spelling and grammar are at the level of an eight year old: 'Ruff'? 'Spitted'? Bad writing really gets in the way of enjoying a story that could otherwise be quite fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
fuckbunny

listen fuckbunny it's only a story screw the asshole whom thinks you need a degree to place your thoughts on this site.try useing microsoft word to write your story it have spell/grammer check and then paste it here.

OlderButtWiserOlderButtWiserabout 13 years ago
That was hard work

Reading this was an effort. As a courtesy to the reader, please proof read. A few commas would have been nice. The story could have been good. As it was in was just a laborious read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Shame on the literotica staff for not editing this story

"Him takes her....." There is no software program that does not have a 'spell check', but more importantly, the grammar is horrendous. Someone needs to 'guest edit' for this young lady and improve her style, story, and submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
total crap

as title says total crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I agree with what others have said about the grammer,but

I thought the story itself was quite good. Short and too the point is sometimes nice! All in all not bad I thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Go slow/don't go slow

What the hell? First she says that she needs to slow down, then she says that she doesn't care go hard...which the fuck is it? And what guy at 40 is unable to make it pleasurable for both of them. I mean...seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous