All Comments on 'The Disciplinarian Ch. 06'

by TruthAndLove

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent!

Thank you for posting - five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good Story

Keep it going!

Loki_DarksongLoki_Darksongabout 12 years ago
Nice Foreshadowing

An excellent scene! One I think that I may try to recreate in real life one day. Now why do I get the impression that Jennie has just overstepped her bounds and will soon be in for it?

waginatorwaginatorover 11 years ago
Great series, hope you continue

the above comment maybe correct, it seems Jennie may have gone too far. I sympathise with Soo may's character, Is it possible to have a solution so she can complete her punishment? I could see this going on for several more chapters. I love your writing. I can almost imagine everything everything your characters feel and think. Who needs 50 shades when we have truthandlove?

Bibliophile614Bibliophile614about 11 years ago
Ohhhh

Jennie and Angie are the mean girls at High School! I hope when Mickey gets back those hookers get theirs! They are not friends to her at all and I hope He gets them out of her life. I love your writing and the story. Just hate they way they laugh at her. Every girl deserves good friends. Not ones that will bring an almost stranger to witness her humiliation. Which I realize turns her on, but Jennie is not her Mistress.

ptebadenptebadenalmost 8 years ago
Good, good, good!

Wooooh!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
AWESOME CHAPTER 6

The slow build-up of tension was palpable and the public humiliation was sweet. I love the whole story but Chapters 6 and 7 are awesome. I 'd love to see more chapters like this in this story or others that you write

GoodrichGoodrichover 7 years ago
Great series....

But, this wasn't my fav chapter. I love the punishment and humiliation given by Mr. Daniels, but it feels different coming from her two "friends." He has respect for his spankees, but these two just seem like mean girls. For me, this was a detractor.

I will add though, that the impeccable grammar and fantastic story line offset this. 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Backstory would be great

We need to know why Soo May accepts this and why Jennie and Angie are not only willing but happy to inflict so much punishment. If I knew that I would enjoy the story.

Love Soo May's various terms for body parts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous