The Divorcee and the Yard Boy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I liked the blowjob you gave me last week," he said. "I want it again."

She kneeled down in front of him and put her hands around his dick. "You want me like this, Greg?" He nodded. "You want me down on my knees sucking your big, long dick?" She leaned forward and licked the head of his dick.

He moaned. "Everyone else got to cum last time," he said. "I think it's my turn."

Aw, poor guy. She hadn't thought of that. To make up for it, she began stroking his long shaft while she made out with the head of his cock. She hummed and moaned to add vibrations. He started thrusting into her mouth, further and further until she started to gag. Then he'd pull back and thrust forward hard again, causing her to shout around his flesh and gag some more. She could deepthroat most cocks, but his was too big. The smooth, shaft pushed against her throat, and her mouth made slurping noises around him. He was hard as a rock.

Danny called time, and she screamed in frustration around Greg's dick. He let out a shout. "Fuck, man, give me just another half a minute."

"Rules are rules, Greg," said Danny. "Gloria, come on up." She released Greg's dick with a pop, stood up, and turned to glower at Danny, whose own cock was hard now from watching her give a rabid blowjob.

He rolled the die. A six came up.

Danny looked her up and down and smiled. "The panties," he said. An appreciative chorus came from the others. She lifted her skirt and pulled her panties down over her tights, leaving her in only her revealing skirt and blouse.

"And now," he said, standing up, "get over here and bend over so I can fuck you."

"What the fuck?" said Stan. "She's not naked; you can't fuck her yet."

"Relax, Stan," said Danny. "I'm just going to take my three minutes. The rules were you could do anything in your three minutes so long as you didn't ask her to take off or move any other piece of clothing."

"One of you fucks just roll a three for me, then," said Stan. But he was getting hard as he watched. Gloria stepped up to Danny, turned around and bent over.

"Hmm, maybe you need something to hold onto," he said. "Brian, why don't you stand in front of her so she can suck your dick and hold on to your waist."

"Fuck!" said Stan in frustration. Brian got up quickly and stood in front of her. She put her hands on his hips. Stan and Greg were getting an excellent profile shot.

Danny began to push himself into her, and she moaned. Then she slid her mouth down over Brian's cock.

The two were thrusting in rhythm, and she moaned as the seconds ticked past.

Suddenly she felt a whack on her ass as Danny pulled back, and she moaned again.

"Have you been a bad girl, Gloria?" Danny asked. She "mm-hmmed" and Danny swatted her again as he thrust into her. The flexible plastic ruler gave more of a sting than a real smack, but she loved the bite as the two dicks pushed into her.

"Fucking time," said Stan. She moaned again as Danny and Brian pulled out of her with pops.

"Jesus, boys," she said. "Someone needs to fuck me for real. Roll the dice!"

Brian picked up the die and rolled it. Four.

"Yeah!" said Greg. "Come back here and keep blowing me."

She walked over to him and got down on her knees. She dove onto his dick as best she could, giving it long strokes with her hand. The miles-long shaft slid past her lips, over her tongue and down her throat until she gagged. Then it pulled back and pushed back in. She gave a sigh as the smooth skin slid into her mouth.

Suddenly, she felt Greg tense, and she slid her hand down to his balls to stroke them. He let out a yell and came, thrusting as he did. She gagged again as her mouth filled up and his dick pushed as far into her face as it could.

He pulled back and out of her mouth. One last little drop landed on her chin as he did.

"Swallow and clean me up," he said. She gave a loud gulping noise as she swallowed a mix of cum and spit, and then she gently licked his still hard dick.

"Time," said Danny.

"Oh, that was so worth the wait," Greg said as Stan high-five'd him.

Stan picked up the die. "Pussy or mouth; it's going to be hard to decide," he said. Four.

"Looks like you won't have to," said Greg. He pondered Gloria -- she hadn't bothered to get up this time -- and looked down at his flagging dick.

"I think I'll take a break. The die's coming up in my favor, anyway," he said.

"So you pass?" said Danny.

"Hell no," said Greg. "I think I want to watch her use her vibrator."

"Nice!" said Brian.

"Gloria," said Greg. "Lie on your back and fuck yourself with your toy." He was losing the mild-mannered tone as the day progressed.

She walked over to the built-in and grabbed the long vibrator. She remembered when she had masturbated for Danny and Brian the first time she had had sex with them. She had loved the feel of them watching her pleasure herself, and that was only the two of them.

She turned to the room and gave the silicone shaft a stroke. Then she stuck the tip in her mouth. The four young men watched her, hungry for the scene.

She lay down, spread her legs a little, and flipped the switch. Stan and Brian let out a whoop.

She was horny as hell from the unfulfilling quickies she had had. She maneuvered the buzzing rod into her pussy and began pushing it back and forth. She moaned as it slid into her. She lifted her other hand to her chest and slid it under the shirt so that she could caress her nipple.

She didn't have time for the slow build-up, she reminded herself. In under three minutes, she'd be on to her next task. She tilted the vibrator up against her clit and moaned loudly as it began to have its effect.

The constant sex had had her on the edge for a while, and as the wand buzzed against her and inside of her, she began to feel her heart speed up. She opened her eyes and saw the four guys watching her. That was all it took. In a moment, she yelled out and felt her pussy clench against the vibrator. Her body shook, and she lost focus for a moment.

As she came down, she was panting. She started to pull the vibrator out.

"Time's not up, Gloria," said Greg. "Keep going."

She let out another loud moan and kept the vibrator pushing in and out of her sensitive pussy. She felt like she was getting close to another orgasm when Danny called time.

She slid the vibrator out and pushed herself up. Her knees were a little wobbly. She turned to put the vibrator back on the shelf.

"Three!" yelled Stan behind her. Greg had gone ahead and rolled. Where were the fives and sixes, she thought? She wanted a good, solid fucking.

"Yo, bitch," said Stan, "get over here and slide that cunt onto my dick." She turned around to see him stroking his cock. She walked over to him and bent down in front so he could look down her blouse. "You want me backwards or forwards, stud?"

"Forwards," he said. "I want to play with those big tithes of yours."

She climbed up onto his lap, grabbed his dick, and slid herself onto it, sliding her breasts past his face.

"Oh, fuck yeah," he said. "Now ride my pony, slut." He reached his hands up to her breasts and squeezed. She began sliding herself up and down, pushing herself as far onto him as she could. He was kneading her breasts as she did. She grabbed one of his hands and slid it into her blouse. She was tired of waiting for someone to roll a five or a six and get it off of her. He pulled and twisted her nipple a little, making her yelp. She continued to bounce on his cock, feeling his strong hand around her tit, until Danny called time. Jesus! She should've said that each player should get half an hour or something.

She slid off Stan's hard dick with a squish. Her pussy was soaking from this game.

Danny rolled a two. "I think I want the same thing, Gloria," said Brian. "Except I want you to face the room so everyone can enjoy your face as you fuck me."

She walked over to him, climbed onto the couch, and then faced the others as she lowered herself onto Brian's hard dick. Maybe he'd give her some satisfaction.

She began to bounce quickly. She wanted him to cum. He grabbed her hips and slowed her down. She took a breath and tried to make long, slow strokes with her pussy lips.

"Hey, Danny," he said as she lifted herself and slid down, "get the ruler." Oh, god, she thought.

Danny handed it to him. She felt Brian shake his head. "Give it to Gloria." She was going to have a hard time spanking herself with this, particularly with Brian behind her.

"Gloria, hold the ruler in one hand and bend it back with your other. Then let go." She did, and the ruler wobbled a bit.

"Right. Now do that so it smacks against your left nipple." Oh, god, she thought again. Her hand trembled as she lifted the ruler, pulled it back, and let it go. She let out a yelp as the plastic slapped against her sensitive nipple. Even through her shirt, it smarted.

Her nipple stiffened even more in response. The boys could see them poking firmly against her white blouse.

"Now your right one, Gloria," said Brian. He still had his hands on her hips and was lifting her and pulling her down slowly. In a moment, her right nipple was stinging as well.

He had her alternate back and forth, flicking her own nipples as he fucked her, until Danny called time. Each slap caused her to yelp again, and the combined effect of the stinging and the fucking was leaving her panting again. The rest of the group had various degrees of hard dicks, watching her abuse herself as she rode Brian.

Brian rolled a two. "Yes!" he cried, "let's finish up. Kneel down and suck me dry, Gloria." She knelt down between his spread legs. Wasn't anyone going to roll a five or six? It felt like she had been wearing these clothes for half an hour.

"Yo, Danny," he said as she slid her mouth onto his glistening cock, tasting her own juices. "go to town on that ass with the ruler." She moaned hard onto his cock, and he stiffened again. He tossed the stopwatch to Stan.

She bobbed her head up and down Brian's rock-hard cock, and then she felt a rush of air as Danny kneeled behind her. She gasped as the ruler streaked across her exposed ass. Danny kept spanking her, and she groaned into Brian's cock each time. Each spank was mild, thanks to the plastic, but the cumulative effect was making her whole ass red and warm and more sensitive.

Brian didn't last more than a couple minutes into the blowjob. His dick got extra stiff and then she felt the rush of warm cum in her mouth. She sucked and sucked to get all the cum down, swallowing the whole time. Meanwhile, the ruler was hurting more with each spank. By the time Stan called time, she was yelling onto Brian's now-softening cock every time the ruler landed.

She pulled up with a gasp and stood up.

"Damn," said Stan, "look at that ass. All red and streaked and shit." He picked up the die. "I'm going to push my dick into that sore ass," he said. He rolled the die, but it came up with a one. "Fuck," he said, leaning back into the couch.

Danny thought for a moment. "I think it's picture time. Brian, get out the camera." She had known they were going to bring the camera, but she still wanted to get fucked. She pouted a bit, but she had to admit that drawing out the fucking, with a different dick in her every few minutes, was getting her horny as hell.

For three minutes, she posed as Brian snapped shots. She bent down in front of him so that he could look straight down her blouse at her hanging tits. She bent over with her ass to him so he could capture the red streaks on her naked ass. She posed with her ass out and her back arched up. And as the photo session rounded up, he got her on her knees and had her suck the dildo she had put on the shelf. The gang watching the show were responding with shouts and suggestions. Not to mention stiffening dicks.

She was loving being the center of lustful attention, and she was loving the variation in fucking she was getting from each of the guys. And this was only her second round. How creative were they going to get later?

Greg rolled a six. The guys let out a cheer. "Finally!" Gloria said.

Once again, Greg didn't hesitate. "Oh, the blouse for sure."

"Yeah!" yelled Stan. "Take it off."

She untied the knot at the bottom and then began to slowly unbutton the top. At each button, she pulled the blouse open a little bit more. Then she got to the last button and opened the blouse fully so that the boys could see her tits. Her puffy nipples were stiff from the attention. She shrugged the blouse off of her, leaving her in a minuscule flouncy red skirt and white thigh-high stockings.

She walked over to Greg and hoisted her breasts with her hands. "Now what?"

"I want you on my lap again, making out with me," he said. "But this time I want you riding my dick at the same time."

She practically came just from the thought. She was finally going to get Greg's monster between her legs.

She climbed onto the couch, straddling him as she kneeled down. He grabbed his dick and began to pull her down onto it. She was slick from her own juices, and she slid onto Greg's hard dick easily.

She let out a moan as she pushed herself farther and farther. She put her hands on his shoulders and leaned down to kiss him. He grabbed her breasts and began kneading them hard.

She lifted herself a little and then slid back down Greg's member. She moaned again. She did it again. And again. She loved the full feeling from this big dick. It was only a little shorter than her biggest dildo, but of course it was a real, hard cock.

She began to push up and down faster, bouncing on his pole. He had stopped kissing her mouth and was now actively sucking her tits, squeezing them into his mouth. She leaned her head back and gasped as she came down on his dick again.

She felt a quiver, deep inside her belly, and she knew she was close. She began to bounce faster. "Oh, oh, oh," she moaned as the pleasure mounted. "Oh, fuck me Greg. Fuck me hard." She opened her eyes to see Stan on the side of the couch, looking at her lustfully and stroking his dick. She thought of Brian and Danny on the other couch, seeing her naked back move up and down as Greg's cock slid in and out of her.

The dam burst. The orgasm started out small, but then became a wave of pleasure washing over her body. She yelled out again as she felt Greg's dick fill her so completely. She felt her insides shake with the wave.

"Fuck yeah," she heard Stan say. "Pound that bitch, Greg." Greg was thrusting into her, and his long dick was actually beginning to hurt as it pushed high into her. But the pain was a part of the pleasure, too.

Danny called time. "Shit!" said Greg. "I was so close! Again!"

Danny rolled a five. "Yes!" he said. Gloria faced him and slowly swayed as she brought her hand down her chest, over her stomach, and to the button at the top of her short skirt. She unbuttoned it.

"Are you going to fuck me, Danny? Huh? I so want to be fucked. I want to be a little slut for you. I want to be a little slut for your friends, too." She began to tug the skirt down.

"I do not get tired of seeing that fucking cunt," said Stan as she slid the skirt down and stepped out of it.

"Get on your hands and knees, Gloria," said Danny. She did as he asked and he walked around behind her. He put his hands on her thighs and pushed them apart a little, kneeling between her legs.

He slid his hard dick into her, and she moaned. "Anyone else?" he asked her.

She swallowed. She was ready.

"Stan, get down here and kneel in front of me."

"Fuck yeah," he said, lifting himself up and walking over to her.

She was feeling a little shy about the next bit. While Danny's rules gave her control over the gangbang aspect, it also meant that she had to ask to be fucked like a slut.

"When Danny cums," she said, "I'm going to take on the other three of you at once."

Cheers erupted. "Yeah, that's fucking awesome," said Stan. "I knew you were a big fucking slut, so start sucking my dick like the fucking cumbucket you are." She figured he'd last for a while while Danny wouldn't, and she wanted him, Greg, and Brian to cum at about the same time.

She slid her mouth onto Stan's dick as Danny began to thrust back and forth. He was thrusting hard enough that she was swaying a bit with each push. She could feel her breasts swinging between her arms.

Stan slid his hand behind her head and pulled her down. "Oh, yeah, bitch," he said as he began sliding and out, "I want to fuck your face." He began thrusting harder, keeping her head down with his hand. She gurgled a bit as he kept his dick all the way into her, only pulling back and pushing in a little.

He let his hand go for a moment and she pulled up quickly, sucking in air. Then he put his hand behind her head again and forced her down. Behind her, Danny was continuing to thrust, and she felt him sliding in and out of a pussy slick with her own orgasm.

In a few minutes, she felt Danny pushing faster. Stan was still holding her face down, only letting her up for air every twenty seconds or so. The constant pressure had caused her to gag once or twice, and her mouth was full of saliva.

She felt Danny begin to spurt into her, and she moaned. He pushed and pushed until he ran out of cum. Then he pulled out. Stan kept her face pulled down.

"Dude, she said we're joining in," said Brian. "Give her a chance to tell us how she wants us." He slid her hand off of her, and she pulled back, gasping again. Her lips were swollen, and her mouth was raw. Drool ran down her chin.

She let out a quick whoosh of air and paused for a moment.

"Okay," she said, still panting as she recovered from Stan's face fucking.

"Greg, come here," she said, crooking her finger at him. He jumped up from the couch.

"Lie down here," she instructed, and he did. His long dick was standing straight up; he hadn't cum before.

She crawled over to him, straddled him, and slid her sopping wet pussy -- newly slick from Danny's semen -- onto his cock. She moaned. She wanted to start riding it right then, but she needed to give everyone their instructions.

"Okay, Brian, come here behind me." Brian let out a whoop, fist-pumped the air, and came around behind her.

"Lube up first," she said. He stepped over to the built-ins, grabbed the lube, and squirted some onto his hand. He began stroking himself with it, and then he came and stood behind her again.

"Okay, Brian, you know what to do, right?" He nodded and gave her a big grin.

"Okay, Stan, come back here so I can finish sucking your dick for you."

He walked up to her and shoved his cock into her waiting mouth.

"So Brian gets your ass, huh? You don't want me in it?" He was already thrusting hard as he talked. "Well guess what, slut. One of these times the die's going to come up for me, and I'll be fucking your ass so hard, you'll fucking beg me to stop." She doubted it; she had had bigger dicks -- including Brian's and Danny's -- in her ass before. Nonetheless, she let out a moan for his benefit as his hard shaft slid past her lips.

Greg began thrusting as well, and she moaned for real as the two cocks began pumping her. It felt so slutty.

Then she felt Brian's hands on her ass, and she tried to relax. The tip of his cock slid between her cheeks. A little further, and it was pushed against her anus. He held her shoulders and told Greg to stop for a second. Stan kept going.

Suddenly, she felt the tip of Brian's dick push into her ass, and she screamed with pleasure, though Stan's dick mostly muffled it. Further, further, further, and Brian was all the way in.

Then Greg, delicious, monster-dicked Greg, began thrusting again.

When she had first had Danny and Brian together, she had taken Danny in the ass while Brian fucked her pussy. So she thought she knew what to expect. But nonetheless, her head began to swim as the two cocks thrust into her, hitting each other against the thin layer separating them.