The Divorcee and the Yard Boy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The orgasm hit hard, and she had to work to keep from biting Stan's dick off. The sensation in her pussy and ass were causing her to forget everything else going on around her, but the dick thrusting in and out of her mouth kept bringing her back to reality.

Then the next orgasm followed right on the heels. She couldn't take this, she thought. It felt too good. Her body was shaking, and she was beginning to feel faint.

The triple thrusting continued, and she felt another orgasm hit her. She was suddenly limp from fatigue, but her lovers kept pushing and pushing. She had never felt so full in her life. It felt like cocks were in every single part of her. Like her body was made of cocks, thrusting and thrusting against her.

She was beyond shouting; she was whimpering as the three dicks hammered into her and another orgasm mounted. She needed them to cum soon; she needed them to be done. She was sweating from the orgasms, and her skin felt like it was on fire. Every nerve was alive.

Suddenly, Stan pulled out of her mouth and put his hand on his cock.

"Open wide, slut," he said as he started to quickly stroke himself. She lolled her head back and opened her mouth. Yes, she thought, treat me like a slut. Cum on my face. Cum on my tits. Let me feel your manhood wash over me. She was ready for it.

Stan's first shot streaked across her face. Then another. Then another. Some did make it into her mouth, but he wasn't aiming too carefully. He shot again and again. She felt his spunk all over her.

"Oh, yes!" she cried out. "Cum all over me, Stan. Give me the sloppiest facial you can! Let it drip down my face!" He grunted as her words spurred him to shoot once more across her. She really did feel like every square inch of her face was covered in his cum.

Brian and Greg started pushing harder. Two big cocks, sliding into her body. She couldn't take much more of this total loss of control.

Fortunately, she didn't have to. Greg had already been close, and he began shooting into her pussy as she began to move her finger across Stan's spunk and pull it into her mouth.

As he let out a groan and thrust, the sensation caused Brian to start losing it in her ass. She felt his hot cum wash up into her belly. The twin bursts of liquid warmth caused another orgasm to come crashing down. The stars came again, but this time they filled her vision.

The next thing she knew, she was being gently patted on the face by Danny.

"Gloria? Gloria?" She opened her eyes. Her face was still sticky with Stan's cum, and Brian's and Greg's dripped out of her holes as she lay on the floor.

"Jesus, Gloria, you blacked out. You scared the shit out of us."

"I did?" she asked. She went to stand up, but the stars came back. "Ooh, give me a moment."

"What happened," Danny asked.

"Oh god," she said, "it just felt so good. I couldn't handle it. The thrusting, the squirting. Feeling like a massive slut. It just overwhelmed me, I think."

"Fuck yeah," she heard Stan say, "we showed this cunt a good time."

She smiled weakly to reassure Danny.

"Just let me recover here for a minute," she said.

She could hear the other boys murmuring.

Suddenly she heard a rustling and a camera clicked.

"What are you doing?" she heard Danny say.

"Bitch is going to just lay there," said Stan, "I think we should get some more shots."

"Dude, let her recover," said Danny.

"She can recover," said Stan. "I just want some new wallpapers for my computer, and this fucking porn shot should do it." Another click. She imagined she made for a good view. Her pussy and ass were both gaping from the treatment she had gotten, and cum dripped down her face.

She felt the blood returning to her face, and she slowly propped herself up on her elbows. She opened her eyes to see Stan crouched down with the camera lens pointed straight between her legs. The camera clicked.

"Okay, guys, I think I'm okay," she said. She reached up a hand, and Danny grabbed it and helped pull her up.

She paused. Yes, she still felt okay.

"Note to self," she said, "don't do that again right away."

She took a step toward her bedroom. "But that doesn't mean we can't play some more," she said to the boys. "I'll just need to take the gangbang part a little more slowly."

"Yes!" said Brian. She smiled and walked to her room.

* * *

Twenty minutes later, she was walking down the hallway again. She had paused for a breather, cleaned up a bit, and switched to her next outfit. The blackout scare notwithstanding, she was feeling great. She had wanted to get heavily fucked, and her lovers were doing their jobs admirably. She wanted to spend every Sunday this way. It would certainly make sure she slept well before work tomorrow.

The four young men turned to look at her as she came in to the living room. Someone had piled up her previous outfits in one corner. That was thoughtful, she thought.

Whistles and catcalls came again. The twenty-minute break had given the guys a chance to recover as well.

She stood in the living room and twirled, letting the short silk robe flutter up a bit.

"We picked this one for nostalgia's sake," said Danny. "Gloria is wearing the short silk robe and the yellow bikini we've all enjoyed on her. Or, I should say, off of her." More hoots. It wasn't a new outfit for any of them, but she had to admit it was a pretty stunning look.

Danny handed Brian the die. "You're up, my man," he said. Brian rolled the die in his hands and tossed it on the coffee table. Three.

"Fuck yeah!" said Stan.

"Well, I'm out of ideas at the moment," he said, "at least ideas with your clothes still on. So just come over here and suck my dick for a bit."

She walked over to where he was sitting and started to kneel down.

"Nah," he said, "just bend over and do it. Let's give the other guys a nice look at your ass." She put her hands on his knees, bent over, and slid her mouth onto his cock. He was tired, she guessed, but after three minutes of her sucking and licking, he began to stiffen a bit.

He picked up the die and rolled a five. "Lose the robe," he said.

She slowly untied the knot and opened the robe. She leaned down and shook her breasts over him, then she stood up and shrugged the robe off her shoulders. Her yellow bikini was a few small triangles held together with string that was tied in big bows.

"Yeah, that's what I like seeing," said Stan. He stood up. "Okay, now you can get down on your knees and suck some more." She kneeled in front of him and once again took his dick in her mouth.

"Actually, suck my balls for a bit, bitch," he said. She slid her head down and took one of his nuts in her mouth, gently rolling it around between her cheeks. "Ah, fuck yes," said Stan as his dick continued to stiffen.

A minute or so into his time, he stopped her again. "Fucking lay back on your elbows. I want to teabag that mouth of yours." She sat down and lay back, propping herself up on her arms as she tilted her head back and opened her lips. Stan stepped over to her and dangled his nuts over her face. She pushed herself up until his scrotum was well into her mouth. She began sucking and licking again.

"Ah, yeah, that feels awesome," said Stan. She was enjoying the relaxed oral activity, but Danny soon called time.

Greg picked up the die and rolled another three.

"Looks like it's my fucking lucky day," said Stan. "Lay down on the couch with your head over the arm so I can really get down your throat."

She climbed onto the couch next to Greg and rested her shoulders on the thick armrest, letting her head loll over the side.

"Fucking A," said Stan. "Having you as a little fucking sex toy is making my day." As his cock hardened, his rough streak began to re-emerge. She opened her mouth, and he stepped over to her. He pushed his dick in, and she felt it slide down her throat. Deepthroating his dick wasn't a problem, and she idly let him push in and out of her waiting face.

"Yo, Greg," said Stan, "you like her pussy so much, why don't you start rubbing it?" She sighed a little. Then she felt a hand over her bikini. Greg's thumb began to stroke her clit. Jesus, she thought. A big cock, liked going down on women, and seemed to understand a woman's anatomy. She really needed to get him alone. Maybe she could convince Danny and Brian that he should be allowed in the summer-long "I'm your sex slave" club.

The deepthroating she was giving and the strokes on her clit began to warm her up, and she let out a quiet little moan around Stan's cock.

Then Danny called time. Greg tossed him the die and he rolled it. A six. Here's where all the fives and sixes were from earlier, she thought. This was the pace she had hoped for originally.

"Take off that top, Gloria," he said, "and then come over here and let me fuck your tits."

She reached behind her back and undid the loose knot. The bikini top hung down, still covering her nipples. She reached behind her neck and undid the other knot. The top fell to the floor.

She walked over to Danny. "Kneel down," he said. "I want you to do all the work on this one." She slid between his spread legs and wrapped her breasts around his hardening dick. He put his hands behind his head and leaned back. She hoisted her breasts up and down his dick, giving the tip little licks as it emerged from between them. He was rock hard by the time Brian called time.

Brian rolled a three. "Fuck!" he said.

"I did my time watching Greg get fucked earlier," Stan said. "Bitch, I want a tittyfuck, too." She stepped over, got down on her knees, and proceeded to bury him in her naked breasts until Danny called time.

Stan grabbed the die and rolled a five. He grinned.

"Take 'em off, ho, so I can get to that fine ass."

She undid the bow over her right hip and then the one over her left hip. Her bikini bottom slid to the ground.

"Go get the lube," Stan said. She walked over, grabbed the bottle, and walked back. She handed it to him. He shook his head. "No, bitch. You fucking do it."

She started to kneel down.

"Stop," he said. She paused. "You haven't asked me nicely to butt-fuck you."

She avoided rolling her eyes.

"Will you please butt-fuck me, Stan?" she said.

"Maybe," he responded. "Maybe you should ask more nicely, though. I think some begging might be in order." Good lord, he was a dick.

"Oh, Stan," she started, "please fuck my ass. Please? I want to be your slut; I want you to have had me in every hole. I want to feel your hot spunk shoot into my belly. Please, Stan. Please fuck me in the ass so hard so I know what a slut I am."

That seemed to do it. "Okay," he said, and waved her over, "get me nice and slick." She squirted the thick lube on to her hand and started rubbing it over his hard cock.

"Fuck, yeah," he said. "I think next time I get the number I'll have you give me a fucking handjob. I'll let you lick my spunk off your titties, too." Such a gentleman, she thought.

When she had applied a thick coat of lube to his dick, he stood up. "Get on your hands and knees and get that ass up in the air," he said. She did as he asked.

"Anyone else?" asked Danny.

"No, I think just Stan this time. I'm still recovering from before." Behind her, Stan kneeled down and pulled her ass cheeks apart.

"Oh, yeah," he said. "You are going to fucking love this."

She felt the tip of his cock push against her anus. Given his lube and Brian's earlier visit, he didn't have to push too hard at all before his head and then his shaft were sliding into her bowels. She let out a little sigh.

"Fuck, yeah, bitch," he grunted behind her as he began thrusting. In and out of her ass she felt his cock. She loved the feeling of his slick entry into her tight hole, and she rocked on her knees, letting out little gasps with each thrust.

While he had good stamina in general, he had also just had an almost solid sequence of blowjobs. About five minutes into his time with her, he began to push faster and faster. She moaned and yelled out, "Fuck me, Stan. Fuck my ass. Fuck me like the slut I am. Yes! Yes! Yes!" He moved faster and faster and then let out a shout as he came into her.

He finished and pulled himself out of her. "You're free now, slut," he said, "but next time you can clean your ass off my dick for me."

* * *

Gloria pulled on a tight white T-shirt over her naked breasts. She was already wearing high-cut soft, gray running shorts. Nothing underneath, of course.

She had to admit she was getting tired. But she was also as well fucked as she had hoped to be. She had had dicks every which way all afternoon. While she was feeling a bit sore from it all, she wondered if she could do it next Sunday, too

After the robe and bikini ensemble, she had worn a sleek, long, green silk gown with slits high up her legs. When Stan had rolled the first six, she had slid it off to reveal crotchless panties and a peek-a-boo bra. The boys had loved that, since they could basically fuck her however they wanted even before the last two items were off. Danny had rolled the final six, and he had her ride him reverse cowgirl style. As she did, she gave Brian a blowjob. She wasn't ready to try the three-on-one thing again, but two at a time she could manage.

After that, she had worn a simple cotton nighty with a pair of boy shorts underneath. Greg had rolled the final five and taken her missionary style, making her orgasm from the fullness of his dick inside of her. She had given Stan and Danny handjobs at the same time.

And finally, she had worn just the pair of panties she had worn on her wedding night: a white thong with a big lace bow decorating the back. One lucky roll was all it took, and Danny won it on the first turn of the round. Even though he was still soft from the previous round, he made her suck his dick until he hardened and came, a good twenty-minute endeavor. Meanwhile, he had her use the vibrator on herself. All told, she had had two orgasms while she slurped and licked and hummed and moaned against his dick.

But she wasn't done yet. Danny had added what he started calling the bonus round. As the evening settled over the city, the guys were going to watch gangbang porn, and she'd have to act out what they wanted to do. She looked at herself in the mirror for the zillionth time today, and headed back out.

On the big screen in her living room, she saw that they had already started. A blonde woman with massive tits was on her hands and knees. Each hole had a dick in it, and four more men stood around, waiting their turn. One would pull out, and another would push in. As tired as she was, Gloria felt herself get wet again as she watched.

Her lovers were enraptured, but then Danny noticed her standing just outside the living room.

The four young men hooted and hollered as she emerged, and Brian stood up and started clapping. The other three followed suit and -- she felt like a schoolgirl -- she blushed at this compliment.

"That was a hell of a time, Gloria," said Brian. She gave a little curtsy, lifting up the fabric of her shorts a bit. More hoots and hollers, of course. She was flattered that a flash of skin still turned them on. They had seen far more of her than that all day long.

"And I hear we're not done," she said, as the clapping subsided. More shouts from them all.

She turned to the screen. "So, boys," she said, "got any new ideas?"

"Not yet," said Danny. "She's just doing stuff you already did." Well, that was good to hear, she thought.

"Let's skip ahead," said Greg. "I'm sure there's something here." No doubt, she thought.

She sat down on the floor in the center of the room as the boys fast forwarded. They'd linger on one scene, fast forward, and then linger at another.

Suddenly, they found one that caught their attention. A small-breasted brunette kneeled, naked, in a ring of naked men. They were stroking their dicks, which were pointing at the woman like spears. Her makeup was smeared, and her cheeks were flushed. And she was holding a drinking glass. Gloria had a feeling she knew what she'd be doing next.

Sure enough, the boys watched as the woman in the video milked the dicks around her with her mouth. As each man came, she kept the spunk in her mouth and then spit it into the glass.

"So, are you going to drink that for us?" asked the voice behind the camera. She nodded and flashed a big smile. She lifted the glass, opened her mouth, and tilted half the contents in. She opened her mouth to show it to the camera, and then closed her mouth and swallowed. She licked her lips, leaving a shiny trail of cum on them. She tilted the rest of the glass into her mouth, and the men on screen cheered.

Brian stood up and walked into the kitchen. He came back with a drinking glass. Everyone looked at her. She stood up and took the glass from him. "Let's see if we can put something into this for me to drink," she said, looking at the four men around the room.

That broke the silence. "Yeah!" said Danny. Stan and Greg high-fived each other again. The four walked over to her. She suddenly felt a little nervous as the four men surrounded her. Four naked guys, taller than her and most of them quite a bit stronger than her, formed a tight ring around her.

Danny grabbed her and pulled her in for a kiss. She melted into his lips. Then she felt Brian tug at her hand, and she began kissing him. A moment later, she was kissing Stan, who was kneading her breasts through her shirt. When she moved to Greg, she slid her free hand down to encircle his cock and began sliding it in her hands.

Once she was doing the same for Danny, she felt all the guys' hands on her body. Someone's hand was on her tit, another on her ass, one was sliding between her legs. Her pussy began to come alive again as hands explored her body. It felt vastly more intimate than the rest of the day, oddly.

As she switched to Brian, she felt his hands begin to lift up her shirt. She broke away for a moment, set the glass down, and then lifted up her arms. He lifted up her shirt again, pulling it off her arms and exposing her naked breasts. The kissing and attention had stiffened her nipples.

She shifted over to Stan, and he just bent down and began sucking her nipples. She let out a little moan. Hands from the other three roamed over her body, making her tingle in anticipation. Some were running lightly over her flesh, some were grabbing her ass.

Greg pulled her over, and as he kneaded her breasts, she felt two different hands slide under her shorts to grab her naked ass. Another hand slid down the front to brush against her naked pussy. It wasn't long before one of the hands on her ass pulled down a bit. The hand in front slid down as well, and within moments, her shorts were down at her feet. next to the water glass.

She moaned as four sets of hands wandered over her body. Her skin was hyper-sensitive to the attention. She moved to kissing Danny. She slid one hand down to his cock and she felt Brian taking her other hand to his. A finger snaked between her legs and past her pussy lips.

The sensation was overwhelming her, and she lost herself in the tight circle of groping men. At this point, she thought, they could do anything with her. She felt like silk fabric running between their fingers: pliable, sensual.

She was kissing Stan when she felt hands on her shoulders begin to push her down. She slid down Stan's chest and stomach, kissing his muscular trunk all the way down.

Once on her knees, she took in the sight of all the hard cocks around her. The boys shifted to form more of a U, and she could see them all around her, pointing at her face. She slid her mouth onto Greg's long beast while her hand went back to Danny's. She bobbed up and down on Greg for a moment, and then shifted to the right. All these cocks bobbing in front of her: She couldn't choose. So she dove on to one for a few strokes while caressing another. Her whole world became this wall of flesh around her and the sound of her slurping mouth.