The Divorcee and the Yard Boy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian said, "I'm close, Gloria. Please." She picked up the glass and slid her mouth onto him. A few fast bobs and licks and he began to cum. She forced herself not to swallow. He finished and slid his dick out, and she put the glass below it to scrape the last of it against the lip. Then she moved it to her lips and spit the cum into the bottom.

Danny was next, and she again captured most of his cock's output and transferred it.

Stan, surprisingly, was the next to go. She captured as much as she could on her tongue, but then pulled out and got the rest in the glass directly. She transferred her load.

Greg wasn't far behind. She was giving him a handjob when he tensed, so she moved the glass under his cock. All his semen shot into the glass, but she licked off the last drops.

She held onto her glass and sat back. She looked at the milky mix of semen and spit sloshing in the glass. Her four lovers were staring at her, looking unsure if she'd go through with it.

She had had a lot of sex in her life. She had always thought it unfortunate that slut was such a perforative. She liked sex. A lot. So what? She liked trying out new experiences and seeing which fit.

Still, draining this glass felt like the sluttiest thing she'd ever done. She sloshed the liquid one more time and then upended it into her mouth. The thick liquid didn't flow super fast, so she had to hold the glass there as it all came out. She had expected some combination of the boys' different flavors, but they all merged into some sort of generic cum taste: salty, a bit musky, and thick.

She showed them her open mouth full of cum, and then she closed her lips and swallowed loudly.

There was a heartbeat of silence, and then the men erupted into shouts.