The Domino Clubs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok." Erica said.

Erica then stood up and then pulled her top over her head and threw it on the ground. Damon now removed his shirt and he was now totally naked. Erica undid her pants and let them fall to the ground and then stepped out of them. All this whilst looking into Damons eyes.

Erica then walked over to Damon wearing only her bra and panties. Damon placed his hand behind her back and then pulled her closer to him. He then reached over and kissed her. Their tongues touched and they continued to kiss for a long time. A moment later Damon unhooked Ericas bra and then removed it.

Damon took one of her big C sized breasts into his hand and began to squeeze it. He then turned Erica around and grabbed both of her breasts from behind.

Erica let out some soft moans.

"You know, these are the softest tits I have ever touched." Damon whispered to her.

Then Damon reached down and pulled down her panties. He turned her around and lifted her up onto the top of his desk. Erica had her legs around Damons back.

Damon then grabbed his cock and guided it up to her pussy.

"I've never had anything that big before." Erica said.

"Well soon you will have had a real cock." Damon told her.

He then started to push half of his length inside of her.

"Oh Jesusss." Erica moaned out as she closed her eyes.

Damon started moving his black cock inside of her tight pussy. Soon he had increased his pace and was pounding her pussy as he kissed her sweet lips.

"Oh yes I'm cummming." Erica screamed out.

She actually shivered as she had her orgasm. Erica then reached around Damons back with her hands and pressed herself into him as he continued to slam his cock into her.

Twenty minutes later, a couple of more orgasm for Erica and Damon was ready to cum.

Erica was now lying down on the floor as Damon got his cock up to her face.

"Open your mouth." Damon told Erica.

She opened her mouth as Damon started to spurt his cum right on her face.

"Ahh yeah, swallow my load." Damon grunted.

Erica swallowed more and more of Damons hot sperm. His cum now ran down her face. He placed his cockhead on her tongue as the last drops of cum came out.

"Oh god." Erica said as she looked up at Damon.

"You liked that huh." Damon said.

"I've never felt anything like that before." She said breathing heavy.

"Well here's a girl you can take when ever you want to." Erica told Damon.

"And you know I will." Damon said.

Erica smiled up at Damon with her face covered in cum.

And then a few months later the Domino Clubs opened. They were a complete success, there were loads of black men and white women at the clubs almost every night.

THE END

The Domino Story line will continue with "A Secluded Town".

12