All Comments on 'The Domme Diet Plan Pt. 01'

by subm_atty

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Safari4444Safari4444about 11 years ago
I'll call this Seson 1

I'll call this season 1 like you say on your last page. There are fetishes for all in your story. I hope there will be a season 2

Omega ManOmega Manabout 11 years ago
16 Chapters?

This story was placed in the WRONG section it should be in the Novels section.

subm_attysubm_attyabout 11 years agoAuthor
length of story

When submitted I requested it be published in multiple parts over a couple of weeks. That didn't happen unfortunately. While the end invites a season 2 that was not my intent and the "part 1" was added by Literotica. This story just took too damn long to finish.

Prince_tristianPrince_tristianabout 7 years ago
best damn story I have read

Although parts of this story push the bounds of reality, it encompassed so many aspects of what BDSM is and how it is viewed by many. I understand it took a long time to write this and many people won't read it because of the length but I was absolutely drawn to putting something down to show my appreciation for an amazing story (one I felt was akin to the beauty series by Anne Rice.) I found myself with tears of longing and admiration in my eyes at times and wanted to say thank you for sharing this delightful story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just AmazIng!!!!!!

It took me the better part of a week to read this story but I absolutely love it. It has something for everybody in it and that in itself is just an amazing thing. I absolutely adore the relationship between the mistress her slut. The level of love and care and devotion that she has for him is just heartwarming. His need and desire to do anything and everything to please her absolutely wonderful as well.

Also, I do agree with Prince_Tristan in the fact that there are specific aspects of the story that are a little bit impossible for them to be something that would actually happen in reality.

Overall though the story is something I'm just completely in love with and I would love love love for another part. I understand that something like this must've taken a very long time to get finished and edited but it is just phenomenal.

I know that some people might be a little turned off by the length of the story but I think it's just great and it truly is worth the time to take to read it. You really just get this amazing feel for the characters and their life. It really is just so well done. My thanks to the author for writing this truly amazing story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersubm_atty@subm_atty
Married submissive attorney in so cal. Vanilla by day, slave by night. The themes in my stories tend to be extreme examples of things i find to be exciting with the right person. Ultimately, it is less about what i am asked to do, and more about who is asking me to do it...