The Double D Ranch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDBones
JDBones
83 Followers

"Suck those nipples boy." Jesse moaned out softly and she arched her back to give him better access. He slid one hand around from her ass to her other breast and he cupped it in his hand, squeezing it softly. Then, he began to nibble on her nipple in his mouth while he pinched the nipple of her other tit between his fingers and he heard her moan which made him rock hard, pressing it against her jean clad thigh.

Jeff spent several more minutes kissing, sucking, and nibbling at her tits which were all to the delight of the cowgirl. Then, the city guy began to kiss his way down from her tits to her flat tummy, delving her tongue into her belly button and he slid his hands over her jean clad ass again, squeezing it. He unbuttoned her jeans, but before he could unzip them, she turned around, giving him an up close and personal look at the beautiful globes that was was her ass. She slid her hands into the sides of her jeans before she began to slide them down her beautiful thighs and she bent over as she pushed them down further, wearing no panties which gave him a huge hard on as her ass pressed against his lips.

Jeff kissed the cheek of her ass which caused her to laugh softly before she stood up straight and she looked down back over her shoulder at him. With a devious look in her eyes, Jesse turned around sharply and he felt something hit his cheek, causing him to snap her neck to the side. Then, he turned to look and he stared wide eyed at the sight in front of him. There was a huge; very manly cock and shaved balls standing out from her thighs proudly.

"What the fuck?!" Jeff cried out as he stumbled back on his knees, but he fell onto his ass and he sat and stared. She merely smiled at him as she reached her slender hand down to stroke her long; thick cock. He judged her cock to be about ten inches long and probably about 5 inches thick with very round; hairless balls.

The very sight of her large member disgusted him, but at the same time, it intrigued him. How could a woman have such a big cock? He had watched many porn movies over the years and even the largest of male porn stars didn't have anything on this woman. She was a rare specimen of feminine beauty which had a very unfeminine sex between her legs.

Jeff realized that he was yet to take his eyes from her cock; and when he did realize this, he looked away in shame. He closed his eyes, but the image of a beautiful woman with a dick twice the size of his was engrained in his mind. What he hated the most was the fact that his cock was harder than it had ever been in his life and he could feel his balls ready to explode just from the image of this woman's very large cock. The city guy heard Jesse's laughter and he felt shame course through himself at the hardness of his own cock, but he couldn't do anything about it so he sat there without moving, wondering what his fate would be.

"Look at me little boy. I want you to stare at my body and marvel at the fact that a woman has a much larger cock than your own." the cowgirl said in a soothing, but derivative voice. Jeff didn't want to look, but for some reason, he found himself opening his eyes and turning his head to look at her cock while she was still stroking it.

He had to admit; at least to himself, that it was a beautiful sight. Her long slender fingers stroking her very rigid cock from root to tip. His eyes moved from her cock up to her flat belly and over her tits, noticing that her nipples were rock hard as well. Then,he realized something that he hadn't realized before: he wanted her more than any other woman he had ever wanted in his life.

Jesse took a step towards him and he watched her with wary eyes. He could not understand why he was so transfixed by this woman, but he was and he couldn't do anything about his lust for him. With a cock like her's, she would be a very dominant personality and just being in her presence made him feel very submissive. He wanted to let her do whatever she wanted to do to him and would not care if it hurt or not.

Jesse stopped in front of him and looked down at him, her eyes glowing with her lust. The fact that she lusted after him turned him on even more and made his cock rock hard. She rubbed the head of her cock over his lips; and while he looked up at her large tits with the beautifully hard nipples, he opened his mouth to allow her to dip her cock inside of his mouth. She smiled widely at him, showing the dimple in her cheek as she pushed the head past his lips and teeth and he could taste her on his tongue.

She was surprisingly sweet to the taste and he found himself moaning before he knew what hit him. The cowgirl slid her hands through his hair, grabbing the back of his head; and before he could stop her, she pushed half of her cock into his mouth. Jeff felt himself gag, but he tried to relax his throat so he wouldn't puke and piss her off. He had a feeling that if he puked all over her pretty cock she would be extremely pissed at him.

"Suck my fucking dick you little faggot." Jesse moaned out raggedly as she pushed her hips forward, pushing more of her long thick cock into his mouth and he moaned, closing his eyes as he felt his gag reflex kick up again, contracting his throat around her invading prick. He didn't even bristle at the faggot comment and he let it go as he closed his large calloused hands over her ass, pulling her deeper despite his gagging. She Smiled down at him as she moved her hips back and forth from side to side, her balls rubbing against his chin with her cock deep into his throat, making him gag, but the contractions of his throat were obviously bringing her great pleasure judging from the moans of pleasure coming from her.

Then, she pulled swiftly back to the head of her cock and she pushed it back in, beginning to fuck his face with loud moans. Her thrusts were fast and erratic, making him gag over and over again, but he knew that he was completely in her control. There was no way to escape from her and he didn't really think that he wanted to. Despite himself, Jeff was finding that he liked being treated like this and he rather liked her girly cock.

When she stopped thrusting into his mouth and left only the head in his mouth, he whimpered to himself. She laughed at him, but he didn't care and didn't even think about his next actions. He began to bob his head up and down on her long; juicy cock, tasting her with his tongue. Jesse was stroking his hair with one hand while the other played with her tits and she was moaning raggedly, her body jumping with each bob down to the root of her girly cock.

Then, she thrusted into the back of his throat; and before he could start to gag, her whole body began to shudder. Then, the back of his throat was flooded with hot sticky cum and he choked on the liquid. However, he could not stop from swallowing it since he was not given a choice, but he found the sticky cum to be quite appetizing. He swallowed every drop that he could and pulled back to the head of her cock, sucking firmly on it while he gripped the base of her cock, milking every last drop into his mouth that he could.

"Eager little cocksucker." the cowgirl moaned out with a laugh before she pulled out of his mouth and he dove his head forward for her cock again, trying to get it back in his mouth. Before his lips could touch it, she placed her hand on his forehead and pushed him back, smiling, but shaking her head. "You have much more to learn my new pet."

Jeff stared up at her, completely submissive to her and his mouth was unconsciously still open with drool on his chin. She smiled down at him as she knelt down in front of him and grinned at him as she slid her hand under his chin, directing her lips to his. He moaned at the taste of her lips on his and he enjoyed the feel of her tongue pushing into his mouth. Then, the city guy found himself being pushed back into the hay behind him and she was still on her knees, looking at him, but she had a wicked smile on her face.

"Up on your fours." Jesse said in a commanding voice and he raised a brow at her. Was she really asking him to do what he thought she was asking him to do? "I'm going to show you what your wife feels like every night when you fuck her brains out."

Jeff's eyes widened in surprise at that, but his cock jumped at the prospect of such a thing. Then, without further hesitation he moved to his fours and he looked back over his shoulder at her. She moved towards his ass, her long slender fingers moved over the cheeks of his ass and he moaned as she traced every inch of the cheeks before moving to the crack of his ass. Then, Jesse spread his ass cheeks and she lowered her lips to the pink hole within, her tongue snaking out to push right into his asshole.

In surprise at the sensation that burned through his ass, Jeff went rigid and he moaned loudly as she pushed her tongue in and out of him over and over. He was broken and there was nothing he could do to regain control of himself. He was a slut for her use and they both knew it. Suddenly, her tongue was withdrawn from his body and he felt her hands gripping his hips, pulling his body back against her's.

He could feel the head of her large cock pressing against the opening of his asshole and he moaned, putting his head down as he closed his eyes. This woman was about to fuck his brains out like he had done to so many women and he didn't want her to stop. Then, he felt a burning sensation as the head of her cock pushed past into his asshole and he moaned out loudly, his whole frame stiffening as she pushed deeper and deeper into him. It hurt at first, but by the time that she had fully sheathed all ten inches of her magnificent length inside of him, he was lost in the pleasurable sensations in being taken like a little slutty bitch.

Jesse stopped when she was fully inside of him, obviously trying to give him time to adjust to her size, but he didn't need the time. He was ready now. To show her that, Jeff began to buck back against her with low moans and she quickly got the point. She began to slowly drag her girly cock out of him; and when it was to the head, she slammed it back into him only to repeat the motion again and again until she was pounding him from behind.

"What a tight little pet you are." Jesse groaned loudly as she slid one hand up her spine and slid her hand into her hair and yanked his head back, bringing a low moan of pain/pleasure through him. He could feel her balls slapping against his ass and he found it very hard to believe that only twenty four hours ago he would've never found himself bent over for a woman with a big cock being her bitch. With one hand, he reached under his own body and he began to stroke his own cock, but within only seconds, he was already climaxing, shooting his cum all over his hand.

With his inner walls contracting around her, the cowgirl slammed inside of his tight ass one more time; and with a full body shudder, she climaxed as well. Huge gobs of her sticky white cum splashed into his body, filling him up the brim; and when she pulled out of him, some dripped free from him. When she released his hair and hips, he fell face first into the hay below, panting low with sweat covering his skin in a light sheen. He was broken and he couldn't even find it in himself to care that he had just practically been raped by this woman with her huge cock.

Then, thoughts of Karen entered his mind and he began to worry as his cock shrank. What would she have to say if she knew what had happened here? Would she finally divorce him over this slight? It was one thing for him to cheat on her with other women but with a shemale that had a big dick that pounded him?

"If you are worrying over your wife, you have no need." Jesse said in a completely calm voice and he raised his head to look at her in confusion and surprise. She merely smiled at him as she picked up her tight jeans and she pulled them on,tucking her cock away before zipping them up. "She is the one who set this whole thing up, wanting you to be taken and made submissive. She was tired of being used like a little slut every night and wanted you put in your place so I did so."

Jeff stared at her with wide eyes and his mouth wide open. He couldn't believe what he had just been told, but she seemed to be completely serious. Then, she walked out of the stable and he heard the distinct sound of the stable door locking. He was trapped here and there was no way for him to get out of here if he wanted to escape.

However, the longer he lay there, the more he began to realize that he didn't want to leave here. If Karen had really set this up, then when he went home on weekends he assumed that he would be used like he had just been used, but by strapons and dildos instead. He thought that over in his mind and he found that he rather liked those thoughts. Jeff Malville could get use to living the life of a sissy slut to a beautiful shemale boss.

JDBones
JDBones
83 Followers
12