The Dragon and the Demon - Prologue

Story Info
Half-Dragon and his Tiefling slave.
1.7k words
4.56
976
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2023
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ferrum-Aur landed on the tower's balcony, his wings furling close like leathery, golden sails. The half-dragon magus swept into his chamber, his tail swishing behind him. He had built this tower on the foundations of an old fortress, time and cataclysm having rendered the remainder of the original structure into ruin. The inner walls and floor were plated with slabs of obsidian, bought and installed at great expense. He untied his sword belt and shrugged off his brigandine, when he scented something, a faint musk on the air

"Carnalla! Attend me!" He bellowed, his brown eyes alight with an indignant flame. Unlike most half-dragons, Ferrum-Aur's face was mostly human, with scales only over his cheekbones and sweeping down from the corners of his jawline. A pair of recurve horns swept up from above his temples, curving over his scalp and back behind his head. A puff of sandalwood scented smoke wafted out of his nostrils as they flared.

"Yes, my lord! On my way!" Carnalla cried from the tower's lower levels. He could hear the tiefling panting slightly as she rushed up the marble stairs, imagining her breasts heaving from the effort. When she entered the room, she saw him facing toward the bed, his back to the door. The burgundy comforter and black pillows brought his form into stark relief, the muscles under his golden skin tense and ready. Without turning, he thrust his left arm straight out, his scabbarded sword gripped in his hand.

Without waiting for, or requiring further command, Carnalla took the sword from her master's hand, placing the enchanted blade reverently on its stand. Her pale skin was lambent in the light of everburning torches, contrasting with the raven locks spilling over her shoulders. A slight sheen of sweat glistened on her brow, between two delicate, ebony horns that grew to just above her hairline. She panted from the effort of running up the stairs, her breath coming in short gasps. Her dress, dyed black to match her hair, was generous in its view of her cleavage, and the slits in the sides gave more than a glimpse of her shapely legs. Her own tail, thin and pointed, peaked out occasionally from under the midnight folds of her dress.

"Tell me," he rumbled, "why the instructions I left you with were not followed?"

Carnalla's breath caught in her throat. It's not possible she thought. There's no way he could know!

"Ah," he said, his scalloped ears taking note of the catch in her breathing, "so I was correct. You were specifically instructed to NOT sully yourself with your fingers, Little Demon," he said, emphasizing his pet name for her. "You disappoint me, pet," he said, shaking his head.

She turned just in time to see him cross the room in three strides, his eyes blazing with rebuke. She backed away from him until she was pressed against the volcanic glass that covered the wall, its smooth surface cool against her skin. His left hand shot out, gripping her firmly by the neck. He held her gaze with his own, the pupils of his eyes wide within his overlarge irises. She looked imploringly into those merciless depths, trembling as he stroked the back of his fingers across her cheek.

"What am I going to do with you?" He asked, the fingers of his right hand trailing down her side. "How can I trust you to look after this place if you cannot follow so simple a command?" He bent his head down, placing his lips next to her left ear. His hand had moved under the slit of her dress, the pads of his fingers gripping the globes of her ass, the tips of his claws lightly pricking her skin. "Why did you disobey me, Little Demon," he whispered, the heat of his breath sending shocks down her spine to her core.

"M-master," she began, "you... you were gone for so long and i... i..." she trailed off, the sensation of his touch robbing her of coherent thought.

"Six hours I was gone," he rumbled, the heat of his breath on her neck making her tremble. "Six hours. Could you not find something to occupy yourself for so short a time?"

"My lord i... I couldn't... couldn't wait... I-oh!" She gasped, her eyes squeezing shut as she felt the pointed tip of his tongue tracing the edge of her earlobe.

"That is no excuse, Little Demon," he said, his left hand leaving her throat to push her dress down over her shoulders. The elf woven linen slipped to the floor with barely a whisper as he rumbled " You must learn patience," he said, pulling her to him.

Ferrum-Aur wrapped his golden wings around her trembling form as he drew the length of his middle finger across the underside of the base of Carnalla's tail. Damn him she thought he knows I'm ticklish there. She squirmed, pressing her thighs together as she reached for his manhood, finding the ridged and rigid length of him straining against the leather of his breeches.

"PATIENCE" he growled, his breath hot against the base of her neck. "All things in their time."

He ran the pads of his left hand up her back, tracing her spine until he got to the base of her skull. Then he pushed his fingers up through her hair, gripping it at the back of her head, by the roots. He pulled her head back, making her whimper and arch her back. Still, she gripped him through his trousers, the hot length of him straining to be freed.

He's a fine one, talking about patience she thought, writhing in his grip, when realization dawned on her. He-he LIKES it when I misbehave! He likes it because it gives him a reason to do these things to me. Oh, if he only knew! He could do this to me, for no reason at all!

He pulled up on her hair, causing her to stand on the balls of her feet. Ferrum-Aur pulled back his other hand, and smacked her ass so hard the sound rang off the walls like a shot.

"I," he said, punctuating each word with a blow to her rear, "told. You. To. Be. Patient. Little. Demon."

Carnalla gasped at the ferocity of his strokes, dancing as best she could in the position she was in. She released his cock, only to grind her mound against it.

"Please. Oh please, my lord. I need it. I need YOU! Please take me. Please!" She begged shamelessly, her desperation lending her breathy voice a ragged edge to its tone. "I apologize for my lack of control, my lord. Please, forgive me. I'm sorry I-"

"Hush now, pet," he whispered into her ear. "I believe you are sincere. However, it seems I must still teach you how to have some self control." He ran the palm of his hand lightly over her reddening bottom. "You must learn to obey me, for my authority is absolute. "

He held her hair fast in his iron grip, using it as a leash to pull her toward the bed. It was huge, stuffed with hippogryph down, with an ebony frame. He turned her until her back faced the bed, releasing her hair to stroke her cheek. He pulled her into a rough embrace,, kissing her softly, gently slipping his long tongue between her lips. Her breasts, cool against him, heaved with excitement, her pale nipples rubbing against his chest. He held and kissed her for what seemed an age, his hands roaming over her body freely now, stroking the back of her thighs, running down her spine and up over her breasts. She held his head in her hands, her fingers stroking his scalp. She lifted her right leg and hooked it around his buttocks, grinding herself on his still concealed member. Their tails, his rough and scaled near its base, hers smooth as silk, entwined without conscious thought.

He broke the kiss to look long into her eyes, drinking in her need. Then, his face betraying nothing of his intention, he grabbed Carnalla under her arms and threw her onto the bed, where she landed with a yelp, her head amidst a heap of black pillows. One fell across her face, which she threw away angrily. She propped herself up on her elbows, watching as Ferrum-Aur undid his breeches, freeing his full veiny, rigid length from its confines. He crawled up to her, holding her eyes with his the whole way, until his face was only a finger width from hers. She felt the base of his cock come to rest at the top of her folds, the hot mass of it putting a gentle yet insistent pressure on her clit. She moved her hips, sliding herself along the throbbing length of him as he matched her movements, pushing himself, from root to tip, back and forth between her petals. She whimpered pleadingly, tears of need misting her eyes until, at last, he pushed his entire length inside her in one long stroke.

Carnalla cried out, her eyes screwed shut, a single tear escaping to roll down her cheek as his balls came to rest against her. He moved inside her, slowly, with long and powerful strokes, filling her with all he had. She gasped as he grabbed her wrists and pinned them to the bed, moaning as he began to pick up the pace.

He was thrusting madly now, a wild thing set free. She moved her hips to meet his thrusts, desperate now in her need. She began to cry out to him, begging him for release.

"GODS! MY LORD! PLEASE, PLEASE FUCK FUCK FUCK MEEEE!!!" She wailed, climbing toward release. She could not keep pace with him anymore, so she wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him tight against her. He released her wrists, allowing her to run her hands up and down his back.

"Yes, my pet," he growled in her ear, "let go. Cum for me, Little Demon. Cum!"

She screamed as she climaxed, the force of it tearing through her with the power of a lightning strike, the heat washing over her as he thrust into her. Over and over the waves slammed into her, until she could feel his fire spilling into every part of her. She cried out as he rammed himself into her one final time, deafened as he called out her name while his cock pulsed within her. His nearly scalding hot, glowing seed blasted into her as he roared her name over and over again. Finally, he collapsed beside her in a heap, drawing her into his embrace.