All Comments on 'The Dream'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Thanks

For sharing.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
AN IMPLAUSIBLE DREAM

develops into nightmare proportions, TK U MLJ LV NV

Gale82Gale82almost 12 years ago
Nicely paced

and well written. You manage to make the totally unbelievable sound totally believable!

A second episode might be good, but I don't think I'd want it to go further than that for fear of it being spoiled.

GizmorGizmoralmost 12 years ago
Dreamin

I was waiting for her name. Now I'm waiting for the next chapter. Thanks.

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Delicious

A fine fantasy with good strokes...

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Excellent choice

Rolled by two grifters or screwed to death by one loving wife? Like our Hero said, "Brain dead choice!" Very sensual tale, lost count of his, hers were beyond counting! (I don't have enough fingers and toes!)

Hubby is very understanding if using their bed is acceptable to him. Lousy accident! 5*

fevermanfevermanalmost 12 years ago
Very nice work!

I enjoyed and scored it a five. The dialog and descriptions of their interactions allowed me to feel the joy they shared from their intimate time together. I appreciate you writing talent and thank you for this fine short story.

SweetMajSweetMajalmost 12 years ago
HOT AND PASSIONATE!!!

As you know I love all of your stories, but this simpley took my breath away. (Once again.)

Please let them meet again!

Very good job, Tx.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
#2 DID SHE SAVE HIM FROM HIM SELF

or for herself. TK U MLJ LV NV

LynnMckLynnMckover 11 years ago
Verrryyyyy sexy :)

Thanks again Tex. You do write 'em hot and sweet.

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 11 years ago
One of my favorites

I usually don't like stories where the husband lets the wife mess around but you have an acceptable twist where the husband cannot perform! GREAT STORY!

I, for one, would like to see a part two to this story!

anubeloreanubeloreover 8 years ago
Dream?

Try fucking never-ending nightmare. "I try to be good" oh how nice for you sweetheart. Here's your bronze star with V device. Oh, wait, no, you're just a pathetic slut who cares more about her husband being able to fuck her than about her love for said husband. All paraplegic husbands (and wives) should totes do what your husband is doing, and their "loving" spouses should do what you are doing. Yep, expecting fidelity "in sickness and in health" is absolutely unreasonable. Seriously, people who think like this have something deeply wrong with them. They are broken on a fundamental level.

-Anubelore

BaddGrrlBaddGrrlover 7 years ago
Oh, Anubelore, you are so moral

The category is "Loving Wives". That means it's about women who fuck around, for whatever reason.

You have to know that - so why do you read them?

Is it so you can get off and then be all morally superior?

Jerk.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Different take

A different take, but still a cuck and whore story.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 3 years ago

Needs next chapter for a conclusion. A little strange, but good, so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, what a tale. Or is it an out mind space fantasy? Well done.

How I miss the only girl that could cum within minutes from either oral or even better, slow paced loving copulation.

But alas, she now belongs to another, and is the one love I cannot have. She could also have me popping from oral within minutes at her whim, no matter how hard I tried to hold back.

The vast majority of girls, since then, and subsequently my wife, required due diligence and strenuous hard effort exceeding several minutes, read as often double digits, to achieve release. Life is not fair, and it turned into a somewhat tedious chore to satisfy them(her). Yet I have never strayed, for more than 34 years.

Yeah, life is a lady dog, for sure. How many hours a day, week or month out of our meek existence, battling all the financial and social challenges life throws at us as well, does it take to satisfy your partner?

Well, the answer is simple, read LIT and dream......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
5947 Followers
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...

SIMILAR Stories