All Comments on 'The Dream of the Fisherman's Daughter'

by adamzapple

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sucked!

too much repetition ... too much repetition ...

DarkWolfKnight7DarkWolfKnight7over 11 years ago
Best tentacle sex scene I have read on here so far!

The thing I really loved the most was the build up, from the moment she started entering the cave until she was finally taken, you built up her lust, the basis for it from the dreams, and the feeling of wanting to bad and being forced to endure until finally getting that sex you desire. Then when it happened it was a very detailed and very sensual sex scene where you really could feel how enticing and sensual the sex with such a tentacle beast could be. It wasn't violent, more passionate and wild with desire and lust, and I really liked that. The pacing was perfect and I really enjoyed it all the way through, hope to see more from you.

Corpse_riderCorpse_riderover 11 years ago
Tentaclicious

Some repetition of phrases and imagery throughout the piece, but those aside a very good tentacle story that was strong in description and had a good build up to the action scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Awesome story ganged banged by a creature. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beware of repeats

Minor errors didn't hurt the story; what did was the same descriptives, used again and again. Use a Thesaurus and make the images richer as well as slightly different as the action intensifies. Keep going because I'd like to see where you are going with the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it !! Thanks

Loved it !!Thanks was a great story keep it up !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Liking it a lot!

I liked it too. Sometimes reality needs a bit of a fairytale to make it all worth the effort!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot

SO HOT. JUST WHAT I NEEDED THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
liked it hot

Don't change a thing. Had me hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WONDERFULL!

The only way I see to improve really is to continue. Is she there for the rest of her life? Does she have it's babies? If so, what are they and what happens to them? Do they pleasure her too or do they leave for their own cave? Where does "the fisherman's daughter" come from? It's not mentioned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

The best tentacle story I've read bar none. Keep up the good work.

NobleKorhedronNobleKorhedronalmost 11 years ago
Interesting.........

Interesting story. Please consider a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

It was a long intro but you got there and had a great story in the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
For those who hadn't realised

This story is inspired by an image called 'The Dream of the Fisherman's Wife', which is the woodcut in the story.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dream_of_the_Fisherman%27s_Wife

maddictmaddictabout 9 years ago
Sexy...

I've seen this picture in Burt Coopers office.

Burt if your wondering is head of Sterling Cooper of the tv show Madmen, and the pic is in several episodes. Inspiring !

Thanks for putting it to words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous