The Dream Trap Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the girls in the first row raised her hand. "What do you mean this is a hands on course...?"

"I mean you are here to learn how to have SEX!" Dr, Andrews roared. "Foreplay, postplay, and everything in between! Like any good skill, this is going to require PRACTICE! In the privacy of your own home you fool around with whomever you want. Here in the classroom you will be required to interact with other students, and participation IS mandatory."

I tried not laugh as all the guys in the room started exchanging looks. Mandatory participation in a sausage heavy group? Heads were shaken and nods were shared as various decisions were reached. A fair number of the guys and one of the girls began to gather up their belongings and head for the door. Dr. Andrews was stone faced as she watched them leave. It wasn't until the last person left that she shook her head with a rueful smile.

"Happens every semester," she admitted as she sat down behind her desk. "And now we're girl heavy, also just like every other semester. Sorry girls, it just looks like you're going to end up having to share some of the guys. Don't worry, I'm sure there will be plenty of volunteers." The girl sitting next to us tried to sneak a glance at me, only to blush when I caught her looking. Her head snapped around so fast, I was afraid she might have gotten whiplash. It was a priceless reaction, and I nearly blew my spot by laughing.

"This is a no restrictions class," the professor continued. "You all signed the waivers, so you call know what that means, or at least claimed you did. Nevertheless, the university requires me to remind you that you can drop this class at any time without impacting your GPA. They also wanted me to remind you that after today, you also won't get a refund. This is your last chance to get your money back. Any takers?" There were a few nervous glances back and forth, but no one budged from their seats. "Good, glad to see we're all adults here. As a reward. I'm going to give you all a special treat today, a taste, if you will, of what's to come. Today's demonstration will be on the proper technique for giving a blowjob. We'll come back to this later in the year when we get to our section on oral sex, but this one always tends to be a bit of a crowd favorite. For right now, I need two volunteers, one male and one female."

My hand immediately shot into the air, not that I had much choice about it. Max's hand was clamped firmly on my wrist, and her grip was so tight that I wasn't sure if I could break it even if I wanted to. Not that I was complaining, of course. I had been looking forward to fooling around with the flirtatious coed all day, and now it looked like my dreams were going to come true! I felt a bit anxious about performing in front of a group, but that was more to do with my concerns about premature detonation. My morning orgasm was pretty far off, and my balls were pretty damned packed from all the day's teasing.

Dr, Andrews smiled as she saw our hands linked together. "Ah, good, a couple!" That always makes this so much easier. Okay you two, come down here." She motioned to the front of the classroom, and Max dragged me out of my seat. "As the first volunteers of the year, I'm going to award you bonus points. Now, why don't you introduce yourselves?"

Max bounced up and down eagerly. "Hi, I'm Max!"

All I could manage, however, was, "Er." I found myself confronted by more than two dozen curious eyes, and my performance anxiety had given way to full blown stage fright. All the girls were sitting there, ready to pass judgment on me, and all the guys were getting ready to point out every single inadequacy they could find. One particularly helpful fellow in the front line mouthed, 'Sucks to be you!' Fortunately, my silence didn't seem to faze Dr. Andrews at all.

"Never mind," she announced, stomping right over my silence. "By the time the bell rings, none of them would have remembered it anyway. Now, let's get started. Have the two of you been together long?"

"For about a few months," Max answered.

"And are you exclusive or open?"

"Oh, open, definitely!" Max beamed. It was news to me, but it wasn't bad news.

"And are the two of you active, or is this class and introduction?"

"Oh, no, we are very active!"

"Wonderful!" Dr. Andrews declared,

clapping her hands together in delight. "In that case, I'll allow you two a bit of discretion in how to proceed, and only give a few simple instructions and observations as you go. Now, if you would be so good as to take off your pants?"

It took me a moment to realize she was addressing me, and I blushed as I unbuttoned my jeans and let them drop to the floor. I wasn't wearing any underwear, and my cock was still semi-erect from the earlier lap dance. It seemed torn between rising to occasion and withering back into hiding, bobbing slightly with each breath as I tried to steady my nerves.

"Oooh," Dr. Andrews gasped in astonishment. "Now that is a magnificent specimen of the male member. Would you mind joining me on the floor, Max? I can't help but admit that just looking at this thing is getting me wet, and I'm sure there are more than a few girls in the class who would agree. Would you mind terribly if I fail to resist temptation and try to join in later?"

Ma x smiled as she knelt on my left. "Not at all, Professor! How would you like me to start?"

"First, let us find out exactly what we are dealing with, shall we? Go ahead and give him a few good strokes to make sure he is fully erect. It looks like there might still be some slack in that rope, and we want to make sure the folks in back can see! "

I couldn't help myself as I turned to look at the girl in the back row. She was half sitting, half standing, and her eyes were wide as she watched Max fondle my now fully erect penis. She must have realized I was staring at her, as she suddenly looked up. Our eyes met for a brief second, and then she turned away, her cheeks red with embarrassment. A metallic hiss snapped me back to reality, and I looked down to see Dr. Andrews unwinding a flexible wire tape measure.

"Ok, let us see what we are dealing with," she repeated, laying the wire alongside my shaft. Her eyes went wide as she exclaimed, "Oh my! Seven and a half inches from base to tip, and one and a quarter in diameter! I hope you aren't a fan of anal, young man, because you are packing a weapon of ass destruction!"

The class obligingly laughed at the lame pun, but my dick clenched at the suggestion. My mind flashed to thought of Dr. Andrews bent over her desk, her skirt hiked up around her hips and her thong down around her ankles, panting with delight as I fucked her from behind.

'All you have to do is ask,' a voice whispered in the back of my mind, and I don't know how, but I knew it was true. I shrugged it off, something to consider for later, once I had more ground under my feet.

"Alas, that is another class," Dr. Andrews continued. She set the tape measure aside, letting it hiss closed as it automatically rewound itself. "Now, back to the topic at hand. Max, if you would be so kind as to begin?"

"I thought you were never going to ask," Max replied with a grin as her hand tightened around my cock. She continued to pump it slowly, her hand twisting slightly with each stroke. I took half a step back, reaching for the desk behind me. My hands gripped the edge, letting it take my weight, as I could no longer trust me suddenly shaky legs. Max's warm breath tickled against my skin as she leaned into press her lips against the inside of my thigh. My stomach began to flutter as she began to trace the arc of my hips with soft, feather light kisses. It became harder to breathe as I made the mistake of looking down to watch her, only to spot my cock hovering dangerously close to her breasts. It was aimed directly at her cleavage, and it would have been so easy to just give in then and there, to explode all over her chest and watch my cum slide down her skin... I wish I could say it was will power that kept me from climaxing just then, but it was really a selfish desire for more. I doubted I'd be able to recover all that quickly, and I wanted to know just how far she was willing to take this.

"Very good," Dr. Andrews murmured from the floor next to us. "Whether intended as foreplay or as the main event, a strong sense of anticipation is important for good oral sex. The inside of the thighs are particularly rich in nerve endings, making them extremely sensitive. So remember, start slow and work your way into things."

Max seemed to take that as her cue to move on to the next step. She stopped stroking and held my cock in front of her lips, pausing just long enough to whisper, "I love you," before sending a shiver down my spine by blowing a gust of cool air over the head of my penis. She squeezed me gently, forcing a drop of precum from the tip. She gave it another squeeze and then another, until that drop was fat and heavy and nearly ready to drop onto her waiting tongue. It held there, poised against the pull of gravity until it vanished with a sudden swipe of her tongue.

Smothering heat washed over my skin as Max's lips parted around the head of my cock. She managed the first few inches easily enough before being forced to stop. Her breasts rose as she paused to take a deep breath, and I could swear I felt her throat constrict as she swallowed involuntarily. She moved as soon as the pressure eased, gobbling down another half inch before she had to stop again. A wash of warm air caressed my skin as she breathed through her nose and my balls tightened in response. She kept going in starts and stops, until she had managed to cram my entire cock down her throat.

Oh. My. God. It is almost impossible to describe how incredible it felt. Her lips were flat against my groin as she held her position, letting her throat muscles do all the work. They didn't so much squeeze as pull at my cock, as if she could make me cum simply by dragging it out of me. My knuckles whitened as I grabbed the desk damned near hard enough to break it, and I had to bite my tongue against the monsoon of pleasure that was threatening to wipe away my self control. I was in paradise, and I never wanted that moment to end.

"Oh, now that is impressive." I was so far gone that I had forgotten we had an audience, and Dr. Andrew's comment snapped me back to reality. "That is an amazing display of control of the gag reflex. Boy's, don't assume your partner will be able to do that right away. It takes a phenomenal amount of practice, and even then not everyone can do it. To be as good as Maxine, you need to be born that way."

Max popped off me with a gasp. "Thank you, professor!"

Thanks indeed! My cock was beginning to ache from delayed gratification, and while I didn't notice then, it was definitely going to make sitting down later a bit awkward. Not that I was going to complain!

Dr. Andrews took a good look at my cock and asked, "About ready to cum, are we?" I nodded violently, earning an amused smile. "Well, don't worry as we need to finish before the bell. Where would you like to cum?"

"Anywhere she wants me to!" I blurted, not really having any capacity to think about my answer.

"Good choice!" Dr. Andrews agreed clapping her hands together with a small laugh. "So, Max, where will it be?"

"Well, the idea is for people to see, so I am afraid I won't be able to swallow. And it is a bit annoying when it gets in my eyes or hair, so I think I will avoid the face," Max answered with a smirk. "What do you think, professor, do you think he should come all over my breasts?"

"Whatever you wish, young lady!" Dr. Andrews replied, still smiling. "why don't you go ahead and show us how it is done?"

Max nodded, then let go of my cock as she reached for the zipper of her jacket. Metal hissed as she yanked the tab down, while one smooth motion had her breasts spilling free as her jacket slid to the ground. If anything, her tits looked even more perfect than they had that morning. All I could do was stare, and for some reason that old Bob Seger song started running through the back of my brain, though they were set way up firm and high, capped by big hard nipples that made no secret of Max's arousal.

Max wasted no time in taking advantage of her sudden nudity. She straightened up a bit, lifting her ass up off her heels so that my cock was no longer hovering above her tits but directly in front of them. My lust mounted as I realized what she was about to do and Bob stopped playing as my mental record got stuck on, "Yesyesyesyesyes!" I love tit fucking, especially when the girl is in control of it, to the point where it is probably a bit of a fetish.

Max's technique was...different. When most

girls bestow that rarest of blessings they normally squash their breasts together from the side, as if the guy's cock is a nut that needs to be cracked open. Max instead cupped them from below, letting out a happy little sigh as she pinched her own nipples between thumb and forefinger. She scooted forward a bit on her knees before lifting her breasts together around my shaft, which now lay flat against her chest.

Heaven. Her skin was warm and silky smooth, and it felt like my cock had just been slipped into a perfectly fitted glove. My shaft was still slippery with her saliva, but enough had dried to offer the perfect balance between friction and slickness. The technique she had chosen was particularly effective, as all she had to do was lift her tits up before allowing gravity to slide them back down again. I let go of the desk to grip her shoulders, my hips buck with an instinctive counter rhythm that thrust the swollen purple head of my penis towards her chin. I could feel my balls churning as the pressure on them mounted, and I knew it was going to be an explosive finish. Then Max delivered her coup de grace.

"Hmmm, maybe I will swallow after all."

She ducked her head down and wrapped her lips around the tip of my cock, her tongue lashing the sensitive spot where skin joined to muscle as she began to vigorously rub her tits in opposite directions. The sensations were indescribable, and so mind numbingly overwhelming that all I could do was rock back on my heels and shout, "Fuck!" Just like that, I was done. My entire body shook and my cock twitched before exploding in a fountain of jizz, as if it were some sort of biological Vesuvius. Max gurgled in surprise and her cheeks bulged as her mouth filled with semen. I'll be damned if she let a single drop escape.

"Gods damn," I moaned, staggering backwards until I slammed into the desk. Dr. Andrews merely smirked at my haggard condition before turning to Max and asking, "Is there anything else you would like to share with the class?"

Max nodded silently before standing up and turning to face the class. She pursed her lips together and bent her head, letting my cum drizzle on to her tits. The pale white streams trickled together, glistening under the bright fluorescent lights as they flowed down the valley formed by those amazing breasts.