All Comments on 'The Dress Shoppe'

by MarieLeClare

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wonderful Story

Nicely done and very erotic!! Reminds me of my first, but not last experience I had in FL in a botique shop sans the second lady. Had been curious for a while and when it happened, I just couldn't resist. I could close my eyes after reading your story and remember.....

Yes, i've been back on "business" a few times over the years and ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very erotic

the story line was great and very erotic. you coudj have made the story a little longer and left out the lady with the strap on

Bridget69Bridget69over 18 years ago
Satisfaction guaranteed!

This is what I call good customer service.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
fantastic

I'm a male and I read all your stories and loved them all although they were too short.....10/10/10/10/10/10/10 10000

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love the story line!

Hi Marie, One of my favorite lines is lesbian sex in a changing room setting. Also love stories involving lesbian relationships with nuns. Keep up the good work! Ken & Pat

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I should shop here

I know that awesome shit like this goes on all the time - why I can't be in the next dressing room and peek out or be the lucky lady who gets 'fitted'? I actually thought that the 2nd stranger with the strap-on was a friend who waited for a signal. Good customer service, in my opinion:-) My pussy would appreciate it!

Kristen

kac0375@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I was in a dress shop changing when I heard noises coming from the next cubicle. I walked past and the curtain edge was not flush, I looked in and the older shop attendant was on her knees between a younger womans legs licking her pussy. I am not a lesbian but it looked hot, especially as the older womans skirt was pulled up and her pussy was on display, so hot that my pussy got moist. The younger woman looked up and saw me, I went to move but she smiled and beckoned me in. I thought about it, then hesitatingly moved in,watching as the younger women held the older womans head against her pussy as she climaxed. My finger had been tracing my pussy underneath my pantyhose, the younger women told me to lift my dress, I did, she ran her finger along my hosed damp pussy, take them off, I did and she ran her finger up my pussy, pausing at my clit.My legs nearly went from underneath me, then she said Jan, another one for you and the older women crawled over and ran her tongue up my totally wet slit,the younger womans finger was circling my anus and it did not take long before my pussy started to vibrate as the younger woman pushed her finger inside me and I had the most intense orgasm I had ever had, her tongue lightly touching my clit. As we calmed down and I dressed, the younger woman said, Jan works here and is always ready to provide that little bit extra, don't be afraid to ask. I have been back many times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous