All Comments on 'The Dressing Room'

by gapster7

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
insouciant

Who knew, I would find a great story and expand my vocabulary both at the same time. Thanks for the read look forward to more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
sooo! dam good

wo! what a story this did it for me from start to end please more of the same

bookstore manbookstore manover 13 years ago
Dressing Room

I love the story - gives me ideas!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Take a day off work and go shopping with me, I need a new dress for the wedding. I looked at my wife, sorry, I cant,oh please, I hate shopping alone, I will make it worth while. O.k, so next day off we went, to a few stores but my wife who is 58 found the dress she liked in a large dept store. I will try it on, my wife said to the sales assistant is it all right if my husband comes in as well, I would like his help and opinion. The women was in her 50s, she said o.k but go to the end one, it is a bit of a storeroom as well, other women get upset if they know a guy is around. So we entered, I helped her, when she took off her dress, she had sheer pantyhose on, no underwear, not something she would normally do. The dress was good, we both liked it, I helped her take it off, then she turned facing the wall,her hands against it, I said what, she said I promised to make it worthwhile, well here I am if your game. I think she thought I would say don't be silly, but seeing her like that I was already semi hard. So I dropped my pants and reached around and cupped and squeezed her breasts, pressing my cock against her, she said your not, as I rubbed my cock between her hosed legs, you bet I am, and I pulled the pantyhose down, moving my cock between her legs, oh my was she wet so I pulled back, positioned my cock and slid easily into her wet pussy. she moaned, ssshhhh as I fucked into my wife, she was never quiet when we fucked and she made noises. I heard her oh that's it, fuck me, ohhhhhh, and I new she was orgasming, sshh but it was too late, I saw the door which was not locked slightly open and the sales assistant was standing there, watching. She looked at me and smiled and stepped inside and watched as I fucked my wife, lifting her skirt, her fingers rubbing her panties. I couldn't last any longer, I said to my wife turn around, she did and froze, suck me quick, he looked at the sales assistant. I said quick, took me in her mouth as I blasted my cumm into her. I heard the sales assistant gasp as my wife swallowed. As my wife stood up, the sales assistant left, we dressed, took the dress out, she took it and wrapped it and handed it to my wife and cupping my wifes hand said if there is a problem just come back and see me, I will attend to it.

dottie86dottie86over 3 years ago
Sexy

This was soooo sexy.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What is the name and location of the business? Great Saleswoman.

Sexy story..

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love shopping for lingerie, too, though I buy it for me not my wife. I like your approach and so love to have a similar encounter. I really appreciate when a saleswoman is willing to talk lingerie with me, and not just hurry up to finish the purchase and rush me out of their store.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous