All Comments on 'The Drive-In'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
gotwood49gotwood49almost 19 years ago
wow!

Nice story, RHF!! I liked the way you detailed the emotions each person was feeling as they considered what they were going to do together. Very hot! (Also liked the info on drive-ins...they're a favorite of mine, and it irks me that they're disappearing so quickly...especially since I'm an 'old-car guy')

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Story ...

I only wish that I was in Abby's shoes. Love the detail all the way around. The only problem is that it needed a final edit - there are some grammatical problems that ever so slightly detract from the flow of the story. A genuine panty soaker though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
DONT STOP

keep writing smoking hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Prolonged Arousal

Not just the characters, but something I am sure your readers experience too throughout this story. The interplay between each character, the unfolding of each of their desires into realisation and the detail of the narrative left me shaking with desire. Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Another Hot Winner

DC:

I loved it and I still say you're the champ when it comes to hot erotic scenes. Thank You and Congratulations. LOL, Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
'Red' hot :)

I liked the way the story shifted from mind to mind, and person to person. Very nice work.

Honey123Honey123almost 19 years ago
YOWSER!

Red...this was HOT HOT HOT.....quite frankly if I were in a car reading this the windows would definately be steamy!

Thanks for this...and for the orgasm I got while I read it!!!

~Honey

AugustusAugustusalmost 19 years ago
Double pleasure

I love double-date stories and drive-in stories....this is a great one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
WOW

Awsome job darlin. This is one hot story. Cant wait to read your other ones.

Thump

The_DarknessThe_Darknessover 18 years ago
Hotter and hotter!

I love the way you kept building and building through the story...not enough authors out here do that but you pulled it off marvelously.

Makes me want to hit the local drive-in....

art64art64over 18 years ago
thank you

this is one of the best storys I have read here on lit. great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Lovedc it!

Great story Red. Helped me rid some tension before bed. :-D

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithover 18 years ago
Finding more...

Nice...4 people finding out who they are and not afraid to be open...enjoyable read...sounds like lifetime friendships...

jushornyjushornyabout 18 years ago
Great Story

It was great to be able to feel each persons point of view or feelings. your writing is great Red, always enjoyable, always brings the reader in, and the description of sex it hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Its Amazing

mhhhh, I thought it was suppose to be Fiction!

Well maybe, but it felt so real that I felt I could put myself in the Place of one of the Characters and expierience it myself~Great Story & Writing Deanna!

Keep up the good Work ~Ling

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow

This was absolutely amazing, the detail was exquisite as if you were writing it as you were living it. Absolutely the best (first time I have said that) and I have enjoyed many of your stories. Red hot. I could fantasize over this story for ever.

So you probably figured out that I liked it. More of this please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
took awhile

You've said this is one of yoru favorites, adn I can see why - took me awhile to get aroudn to reading it (keeping up with your new ones has been a fair amount of reading!) BUt htie was awesome. Very hot--- but you knew that.

slyc_willieslyc_willieabout 17 years ago
Next Time . . .

. . . can I drive? Very hot and sexy, Red. I see why it's your favorite. It's gonna take me a while to recover from this one, too ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
years later - and still hot

Wow. I should have found you and your writing years ago. Right now, I just need to go "recover" from this read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Back when the Drive Ins started showing porn, My wife and I would take our camper van and watch the fuck flick from the comfort of a nice bed and yes it was a lot of pleasure. Also enjoyed the walk up to the snack bar and back. Great memories !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous