The Drummer and the Band

Story Info
Wife makes hubby really hard with her confession.
2.5k words
4.04
54.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night after some drinking and a couple of dubies, my wife Angela and I began talking about sex, sex with other people. We had never really talked much about those we were with prior to our marriage, but I was always interested in whom she had been with, and as the male ego requires, how I measured up in the sack. The conversation led us back to the bed where we got naked and began kissing and our usual foreplay.

"You told me you met a guy on that trip you took to see your mother right before we were married, and had sex with him. Will you tell me about it?"

"I don't see why you would want to know," she began, "it was a long time ago."

"Yeah, I know, but it would give me a better hard-on if you would tell me about it."

"A better hard-on? You mean bigger?" she asked.

"No I mean better. And yes, maybe even bigger." After all our years together, almost 30 now, we had had good and regular sex, but I had begun to notice that my penis had lost some sensitivity over the years, and my orgasms had more to do with thinking about it than actually doing it. She too had had some decrease in her arousal response, as often happens as women reach her age of 50.

"It will be harder and last longer if you will give me some mental images to ponder while we have sex", I explained.

She acted angry, and said, "I don't want you thinking about other women while we hare having sex!"

"I don't! What I think about is how you did it with other guys."

"Would you want to tell me about your times with other women?" she said sarcastically.

"If you want me to, as long as it doesn't make you jealous" I said.

"Ok, " she said. "You first."

"Who do you want to hear about?" I asked, most curious who she would pick.

"Tell me about Vicki, " she said, as if she had been thinking about it for some time. Vicki was a married woman who played around on her husband with his knowledge, just a diversion for her I assume. She was built much like Angela, but she was older, even six years older than me. Angela actually knew her casually.

"Vicki" I replied. I began to tell her about having sex with Vicki.

"She had asked me over after the big company party at the pool, where she suggested that I come by and see her motorcycle," I began.

"She had a motorcycle?" Angela asked.

"Well, as it turns out, no. But she did have a ride for me to take," I giggled. "When I got to her place, she invited me in and offered me a drink, and sat across from me in an armchair. She was wearing some very short shorts, and a halter top. As I sipped my drink, she pulled one leg up onto the seat of the chair, resting her knee against the arm, spreading her legs apart. As she did this, she showed me her crotch, and one of her pussy-lips was poking out of the side of her shorts.

"That slut" Angela hooted.

"Well, it was clear to me what she had in mind, so I set my drink down and went around the coffee table between us and knelt in front of her chair. I started kissing her ankle with little lip kisses, and worked my way up to her knee, then down her inner thigh to where that pussy-lip was sticking out, and sucked it into my mouth. She had just shaved her pussy, apparently, because it was nice and smooth."

"That slut," Angela remarked again. I noticed that Angela had moved a hand down between her legs, and was cupping her pussy as I talked. I had seen her masturbate before, but I had always had to sneak a peak when she wasn't aware. That is another story.

"Then she pushed me away, stood up and bent over in front of me, took off her shorts and started to walk to the bedroom, tossing them to the carpet as her tight ass strutted across the room. Then she tossed the halter top away also, and lay down on the bed, spread-eagle like. I followed and mostly had my clothes off by the time I got to the bedroom, pulling my jeans off, my cock already hard. I got back between her legs and stuck my face right into her pussy, stabbing her cunt with my tongue and licking her hard clit. She must have been impatient because she grabbed the back of my head with both hands and started humping my face, and rubbing my nose and chin as much as my tongue over her clit roughly, and she came, screaming out quite loudly.

"She made a lot of noise, huh?" Angela asked. "That slut!"

"Yes, she grunted and squealed a lot. Anyway, I climbed up to stick my cock into her but she pushed me over and put her mouth right over my cock, then sucked the head roughly. She proceeded to engulf the entire thing down her throat, until her lips were at my groin, and..."

"She put that whole big thing of yours in her mouth?" Angela asked, incredulously.

"Yes, down her throat actually, and she started raising up and going back down on it. It felt so good I began cumming, and she just kept it deep in her throat as I squirted my load.

"She swallowed your cum?" Angela giggled. "What a slut!"

"Then, before my cock could even recover, she squatted over me and jammed it up her pussy, smashing down on my balls, with her knees beside me, and bounced as if on a trampoline. She just hammered my cock, until she had another orgasm. But then she must have gotten tired because she jumped off and got on her knees and asked me to fuck her some more. I got behind her and slammed my cock into her pussy, grabbing her hips and really pounding her, so much my balls began to hurt from hitting her pubic bone. She had another orgasm, and then flipped over, my cock just popping out of her, and pulling her legs up next to her chest, she told me to fuck her some more."

As I related the story, Angela had begun fingering her clit, not too fast, but obviously she was masturbating.

"Are you doing that because of the story or are you just horny, my dear?" I asked. Angela looked up at me and, sheepishly, she grinned. But then she looked at my cock and it just was laying there, limp, not hard at all.

"That doesn't turn you on, to tell that story?" she asked.

"Well, I told you, I don't think about other women to get a hard on. I think about you fucking some of your previous guys. That is what makes me really hard."

"But I've never told you much about them, "she replied.

"Yeah, I know, but sometimes I just have to make it up, fantasy you know, and up he comes. So, why don't you tell me about the drummer guy?"

"Well, he was just a guy, you know, that I met during dinner with my mother at the saloon in Slaton, she said flatly. "Not that much to tell."

"Yes there is! There is more to that than you have said. And if you want me to lick your pussy until you scream tonight, you have to tell me all about it. Don't leave out any details. And keep playing with yourself while you tell it."

She jerked her hand away from her pussy, but her wet fingers gave it away. "I wasn't, uh,..."

"Yes you were, and I want you to do it more, dear. Now, on with the story."

She began to tell me how the drummer in the band that night had bought her and her mother drinks, and during a break even danced with them both to the music on the jukebox. The country music was mostly fast paced, but one slow song came on and he asked her to dance, during which he ground her pelvis against hers, holding her by the lower back and hand, and kissed her neck and ear. He whispered to her, asking if she would like to smoke a dube after the saloon closed, and she agreed. (She was a sucker for good reefer back then, and now too!.) She took her mom home and came back to the saloon, just as the band was loading up their equipment. He introduced her to the guitar player, the bass player and the keyboard player, and then the two of them got in his car and drove to park. After a couple of dubies, he kissed her and she kissed back.

Already my cock was beginning to swell, and Angela noticed.

"He began feeling me up, squeezing my breasts and rubbing my jeans between my legs, and then suggested that we go the motel room he was in for the night. I agreed, but I was a little scared, not really knowing this guy, having just met him and all. But he seemed nice, and the weed made me horny, so I went.You don't think I'm a slut for doing this, do you?" Angela asked.

"No, but look how much my cock has responded," I grinned at her. She looked and smiled, and went on with the story.

"Well, we got there and went inside, where we both just got naked and got on the bed. When he took off his pants, he was already hard and he had a big cock."

"How big," I asked, as my cock got harder still.

"He must have been nine inches or so," Angela said, her fingers now working her pussy more openly.

"Was he thick too?" I asked, as he already had two inches on me.

"Yes, I couldn't put my hand around it, so it must have been pretty thick," she continued. She can get her hand all the way around my cock. And I got harder still. I sat up and sat back on my heels beside her, watching her finger her pussy. She closed her eyes and she went on.

"I grabbed it and sucked the end, but couldn't get much of it in my mouth before I gagged, so he just pushed my back rather roughly onto the bed and pressed his cock against my pussy. I was worried that he hadn't even fingered me or anything to open me up, but I was so wet he slid right in. It felt positively huge, stretching me both length and width. Even before he got it all in there, I had an orgasm. Then he rolled over on the bed, still inside me, and put me on top. He pulled my legs up beside his chest, and grabbed my ass-cheeks, using them for leverage, as he lifted me up and down on his big cock. He continued for a while, and I though he was never going to cum. I had another orgasm and as I was coming out of that one, I felt another pair of hands on my ass."

"Angela, now look at my cock baby!" I said to her. She opened her eyes and saw my cock standing straight up, bobbing with each beat of my heart.

"Oh my!" she gasped, "It hasn't been that big in a long time!"

"Yeah, baby, go on. I groaned.

I reached over and put my hand on hers as she rubbed her pussy, and she removed her hand and let me take over. I inserted a finger into her wet pussy and began stroking in and out.

"Then the black guy, the bass player, he put something cold on my asshole, and just stuck his cock into me there. No finger first or anything. I thought I was going to split, but thankfully he wasn't as big as the drummer. They fucked me with alternate strokes, one in, the other one out, and once I got used to his cock in my ass, I had another orgasm. Then there were two cocks at my face, and I sucked the keyboard player into my mouth, while grabbing the guitar player's cock and jerking it. The bass player yelled out that he couldn't take any more of my tight ass and came, and I could feel his cum hot in my bowels."

I now had my thumb on her clit, as well as the finger in her pussy, and she was really sloppy wet now. She was enjoying telling me about this. My cock was throbbing, and aching to give her a good fuck, but I wanted to hear the rest of the story.

"He pulled out and the keyboard player jumped right in, sliding his cock into my ass, and he and the drummer plunged in together, pulling out and jamming back in again, and I was sure my ass was ruined. He too came quickly, and the guitar player was next. My ass was really getting sore now, but it was good and loose and slippery from all that cum and KY and let him right in. He fucked me only a couple of strokes before he pulled out and sprayed my back with his cum. As he did, I had another orgasm.

"Oh Kevin, just fuck me now!" Angela begged, as I fingered her clit and pussy lips.

"Not until you finish the story," I scolded."

"The drummer then pushed me off, and they piled all the pillows on the bed and laid me over them, my ass sticking up high, and the drummer got behind me and put his big cock back into my pussy, grabbing my ass and pounding me. Then he pulled out, and in one stroke, he pushed that monster up my ass. I still remember how the other men gasped and hollered as he buried that monster in my ass. I would never have imagined that something that large would fit in there. He continued driving it into me for a long time until he finally came."

"Look baby!" I gasped at Angela, still fingering her pussy.

"Oh My!" she squealed, "look at that! You're cumming!"

My cock was spurting great volumes of cum without even being touched, landing on her belly, swinging wildly with each pulse of my orgasm. Watching this was too much for her, and her body convulsed with her own orgasm, flooding my fingers with her juices.

As my cock slowly began to droop, I looked at her and said "Thanks! I needed that! How about telling me about the dance instructor and her two young students sometime?"

"Dance instructor? You mean Shelly? I never....."

I cut her off and said, "Yes you did. Don't bother trying to hide it. You just thought I didn't know."

Than will be her next story for me.