All Comments on 'The Dugout'

by michchick98

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
litfan10litfan10over 13 years ago
sweet story

Thank you MC for such an endearing story with such lovable characters. Brought a big smile to my face that stayed on through the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Baseball

Your dad knew what we fans all know: A bad day of baseball is better than a good day of anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Tigers :)

Being a Tigers fan I got the feeling Steve was based on an actual player....great pick by the way if I am right *wink*. Great story. Could really feel the connection between the two especially after a long time like that. Loved it!

me71me71over 13 years ago
Awww.....

I know it's an entry for Summer Lovin' but do you think there's a chance to continue this into a series of some sort? I really loved these two characters. It was like I knew them straight away. Also, great backdrop for a romance. Nothing better than a baseballer! *g*

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 13 years ago
Lovely tribute and story.

MC, what a lovely tribute to your father and to his passion for The Game. I loved your characters' tender connection with each other. I enjoyed seeing him just as tentative and nervous as she was, if not more so. It was sweet and steamy. I'm sure your father is looking down on you and smiling, proud of his girl.

grunabonagrunabonaover 13 years ago
*****

Nice. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Emotional

Great writing. Enough said.

roveroneroveroneabout 4 years ago
Great story-hot, yet tender

liked it, and them, a lot...know the feeling, when you've got to go for it, no matter what may happen...

and love your love for the game...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for a great, sweet story about Suzanne and Steve. It is well told and very enjoyable.

As a Torontonian who spent a summer at the University Windsor studying accounting, I have a soft spot for Detroit, a great city on the other side of the Ambassador Bridge.

Thank you,

An Ontario Reader

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous